18th January 2022

[WARNING SPOILERS] Best Scenes from No Way Home?

Made by kace in Debates

Banned
1,172 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
18th January 2022, 02:07 PM

Personally I think the final scene where they fight the Sinister 6 all at once is my favorite, with Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield interacting beforehand being my 2nd favorite. Any other favorites?

+1 by Zes, Pic, zenny, Tasha and 3 others

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
18th January 2022, 02:25 PM

holyyy this movie made me cry tears of happiness and sadness cuz i felt like a kid again it was like a dream come true

- Ned, MJ, and peter opening their letters to find out they got rejected because of peter being Spider-Man
- When peter uses his spider sense to find out that green goblin was evil that was amazing
- Green goblin beating the hell out of spider-man and laughing while taking punches was insane
- Andrew and tobey coming out the portals and fighting for a brief second. It was insane seeing them interact
- All of them working in a lab together and andrew being visibly nervous around them
- Andrew and tobey giving tom the spider-man talk after he lost aunt may
- All of them talking about the villains they fought and tobey telling andrew that he is amazing
- The whole brotherly dynamic they had was amazing
- When andrew told tobey and tom that he loves them (that was improvised)
- When they all ran into battle and swinging off each others webs
- Andrew catching MJ and redeeming himself after not saving gwen and then crying rememberin her
- Tobey having a wholesome talk with Dock Ock while his theme played in the background
- Andrew having a talk with electro while his theme played
- Tom absolutely demolishing green goblin and tobey stops him before he kills him
- All three of them hugging in the end while tom says thank you
- Tom seeing his friends after they no longer know who he is anymore
- and that final swing was amazing because tom got a new suit and shows hes a proper spider-man now and not iron man jr

i basically just summarized the entire movie but i can go on and on. it was actually amazing

Some things they could have done better was actually showing the spider-men in their suits with their masks on more because we barely got clear shots of that. They also could have added their own respective themes at some points of the movie.

Overall 10/10 i could watch it over and over and still react the same way i did the first time. Still cant believe that the movie is real

sorry im a REALLY big spider-man fan

+1 by Pic, kace, Tasha, Flame and 1 other

Banned
1,172 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
18th January 2022, 02:54 PM

zes wrote on 18th January 2022, 02:25 PM:
holyyy this movie made me cry tears of happiness and sadness cuz i felt like a kid again it was like a dream come true
- Ned, MJ, and peter opening their letters to find out they got rejected because of peter being Spider-Man
- When peter uses his spider sense to find out that green goblin was evil that was amazing
- Green goblin beating the hell out of spider-man and laughing while taking punches was insane
- Andrew and tobey coming out the portals and fighting for a brief second. It was insane seeing them interact
- All of them working in a lab together and andrew being visibly nervous around them
- Andrew and tobey giving tom the spider-man talk after he lost aunt may
- All of them talking about the villains they fought and tobey telling andrew that he is amazing
- The whole brotherly dynamic they had was amazing
- When andrew told tobey and tom that he loves them (that was improvised)
- When they all ran into battle and swinging off each others webs
- Andrew catching MJ and redeeming himself after not saving gwen and then crying rememberin her
- Tobey having a wholesome talk with Dock Ock while his theme played in the background
- Andrew having a talk with electro while his theme played
- Tom absolutely demolishing green goblin and tobey stops him before he kills him
- All three of them hugging in the end while tom says thank you
- Tom seeing his friends after they no longer know who he is anymore
- and that final swing was amazing because tom got a new suit and shows hes a proper spider-man now and not iron man jr
i basically just summarized the entire movie but i can go on and on. it was actually amazing
Some things they could have done better was actually showing the spider-men in their suits with their masks on more because we barely got clear shots of that. They also could have added their own respective themes at some points of the movie.
Overall 10/10 i could watch it over and over and still react the same way i did the first time. Still cant believe that the movie is real
sorry im a REALLY big spider-man fan
Yeah I agree alot of other scenes are pretty powerful such as the Tom Holland Spiderman decimating Green Goblin, thats another one of my favorites, overall good movie I agree

+1 by Zes and Flame

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th January 2022, 02:58 PM

the zendaya facetime call legit she looked so fine

+1 by Zes and SecurityGuy

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th January 2022, 03:18 PM

ultimate favorite for me was when MJ was falling and they had andrew save her. that was such a sweet tribute to when he couldn't save gwen. and when he was crying after they landed, it was like he had finally done right by her. i cried.

second favorite when andrew garfield came through followed by tobey maguire, that was so funny. the way they made andrew touch the ceiling and climb around and then when andrew and tobey were fighting or wtv. i laughed so hard.

third favorite has to be like any scene w doc ock, i love him sm

+1 by Zes and
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Seen 13th August 2023
18th January 2022, 06:13 PM

my fav was definitely any interaction between the three spidermen. it was so cool to see peter 1 and peter 3 confused about the natural webs.
another if my favs just because of how cool it was played out was peter going to aunt mays grave. i was absolutely sobbing at this point cause he didn’t get an invite to the funeral. not to mention when she said the famous line. chills

Off the deep end
Master
515 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th January 2022, 06:37 PM

"I'm a bit of a scientist myself." Nuff said

On strike

Login or join the forums to reply.