20th January 2022

Favorite Season?

Made by Loki in Debates

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th January 2022, 01:21 PM

My favorite season is spring. The weather is just beginning to warm up. Its not too hot nor is it too cold. There's no obnoxious bugs or reptiles out yet! Those rainy spring days are just wonderful. And the air smells fresher.

+1 by Varai, DaN, zenny, Pic and 2 others

¡Hola Buenas!
274 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th January 2022, 01:33 PM

I live in Ecuador and the only two seasons existing here are Winter and Summer, but they don't have a big difference here, its never too cold or too hot as the weather in other places like USA. But I've been in USA too, but I never had a chance to know how spring looks like, so I would say my favorite season in USA is Winter, because I kinda liked the cold weather, and snow looks cool outside. And because of Christmas too.

I'm moving to USA soon, so I will probably see Spring for first time ever.

+1 by Loki, Dice, Damen and Flame

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th January 2022, 02:08 PM

Summer. No school. Comfortable outfits. Weather is perfect for anything. Beaches, pools, basketball. Its such a W.

+1 by Loki and Jonathanitti

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
20th January 2022, 02:28 PM

summer for beaches and pools but also spring because it's not too hot or cold. i hate winter with a burning passion

+1 by Loki

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th January 2022, 02:40 PM

either autumn or spring. i dont like summer much bc i dont like unnecessary heat and because summer means horrible runs. in my family when we go on vacation we run or walk everywhere we go bc we go to a beach town and they dont see a sense in driving and its always like 80 degrees and its horrible, especially with sunburn.

winter i like only because of snow but i despise the cold

spring i love because of new life and the freshness of it, the flowers and the perfect weather

and autumn because the aesthetic is pleasing and its still rather warm but theres a slight chill

+1 by Loki
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

The Guy From Boston
Master
1,779 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th January 2022, 02:57 PM

summer i love hot weather

+1 by Loki

baker
97 posts
Seen 21st August 2023
20th January 2022, 04:19 PM

winter because in winter it does not have the heat of 32Âșc

+1 by Damen
ee4t5432

livin life
Master
237 posts
Seen 21st August 2023
20th January 2022, 05:15 PM

spring because racing season starts!!

+1 by Loki and Damen

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th January 2022, 05:34 PM

I love Autumn because it's the most beautiful season and it has Halloween. Also, I love cold weather.

+1 by Loki

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Seen 13th August 2023
20th January 2022, 07:06 PM

so my favorite season is summer because of my birthday and its summer. but imma talk about how much i hate winter.

so winter is the worst season. its cold, damp, rainy, depressing, and completely awful. firstly, i hate the cold. i hate wearing leggings and how awkward the temperature is where i live. it almost never snows because its just above the freezing temperature. i would be fine with the cold if there was snow even though id probably get tired of it. secondly, it has the worst months. January, February, and March are just so lame. january is right after christmas and new years so its just such a bummer with no holidays. fabruary is a little better with valentines but thats not even fun. march is when some spring sports start which makes it better but its still bad. finally, travel soccer starts. i like soccer, but travel soccer is the worst. its during winter, i dont like the people on the team, and my coach hates me. anways, winter is awful and by far the worst season.

+1 by Loki

Son Of Stars
36 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
21st January 2022, 10:18 AM

winter cause i can drink some hot chocolate when i feel cold :)

+1 by DaN, Loki and Flame

Still Mink
1,163 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
21st January 2022, 10:52 PM

Season 3 of Breaking Bad, great season.

+1 by Flame, , Zes and Mirrikh

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
11th March 2022, 12:01 PM

spring winnin

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
11th March 2022, 12:01 PM

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Login or join the forums to reply.