1st May 2022

Why the jews. (Yom Hashoa Post)

Made by Ari in Debates

Former MOD
416 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st May 2022, 09:52 AM

Why were the jews chosen to be exterminated by the nazis?

Antisemitism, the fear or hatred of Jews, existed in Europe for centuries before the Holocaust. The early Christian church portrayed Jews as unwilling to accept the word of God, as agents of the devil, and as murderers of Jesus. (The Vatican renounced these accusations in the 1960s.)
During the Middle Ages, laws restricted Jews and prevented them from owning land or holding public office. Jews were excluded from most occupations. This forced them to make a living through money-lending, trade, and commerce. Jews were accused of causing plagues, murdering children for religious rituals, and secretly conspiring to dominate the world. None of these accusations were true. A new kind of antisemitism emerged in the second half of the 19th century. At its core was the theory that Jews were not merely a religious group but a separate “race.” Antisemites believed Jews were dangerous and threatening because of their “Jewish blood.” They thought that Jews would still be a threat even if a Jewish person converted to Christianity. Antisemitic racism united these new racial theories with older anti-Jewish stereotypes. These ideas gained wide acceptance. After World War I, the new Nazi Party and its leader, Adolf Hitler, blamed Jews for Germany’s defeat. They claimed that German Jews, a small minority of Germany’s population, had “stabbed Germany in the back.” This was untrue—German Jews fought and died for Germany during the war. Historians cannot trace Hitler’s antisemitism to any specific4 event or incident. When the Nazi Party took power in Germany in 1933, their antisemitic racism became official government policy.

+1 by Flame, Loki, Tasha, and 7 others, -1 by kingvaugn27
Best Regards,
Ari,
https://imgur.com/DKo2Qfg

Off the deep end
Master
515 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st May 2022, 10:12 AM

It really sucks how this group of people was treated. This stuff just really pisses me off that people do that. Like Christians hating on them? Bruh these clowns CAME from Judiasm. The Old Testament IS WHAT THEY FOLLOW. Fgs theres my take

+1 by Loki, Tasha, Flynn, Ari and 1 other
On strike

337 posts
Seen 6th July 2023
1st May 2022, 01:09 PM

flameknight333 wrote on 1st May 2022, 10:12 AM:
It really sucks how this group of people was treated. This stuff just really pisses me off that people do that. Like Christians hating on them? Bruh these clowns CAME from Judiasm. The Old Testament IS WHAT THEY FOLLOW. Fgs theres my take

Hi Flame,

Although I agree with your point on condemning anti-semitism, I do not particularly agree with your reasonings. For example, your point on "The Old Testament IS WHAT THEY FOLLOW." is partially true, yet Christians are Christians because they follow the teachings of Christ and therefore rely heavily more on the New Testament! Also you referring to Christians as "clowns" is also offensive... don't try and act like a little goody angel now Flame you absolute oaf of a man. I know who you are.. you are no knight in shining armour. Fgs theres my take

Many thanks,
Aronapie

+1 by Flynn, Flame, Ari and sandrscore

Off the deep end
Master
515 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st May 2022, 03:00 PM

Aronaa wrote on 1st May 2022, 01:09 PM:
Quote:
Hi Flame,
Although I agree with your point on condemning anti-semitism, I do not particularly agree with your reasonings. For example, your point on "The Old Testament IS WHAT THEY FOLLOW." is partially true, yet Christians are Christians because they follow the teachings of Christ and therefore rely heavily more on the New Testament! Also you referring to Christians as "clowns" is also offensive... don't try and act like a little goody angel now Flame you absolute oaf of a man. I know who you are.. you are no knight in shining armour. Fgs theres my take
Many thanks,
Aronapie

Fgs I was raised a Catholic so I reserve the right to call Christians clowns

Fgs theres my take

+1 by Ari, -1 by sandrscore
On strike

337 posts
Seen 6th July 2023
1st May 2022, 03:04 PM

flameknight333 wrote on 1st May 2022, 03:00 PM:
Quote:
Aronaa wrote on 1st May 2022, 01:09 PM:
Quote:
Hi Flame,
Many thanks,
Aronapie
Fgs I was raised a Catholic so I reserve the right to call Christians clowns
Fgs theres my take

no

+1 by Flynn, Ari, samson and sandrscore

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
1st May 2022, 07:16 PM

I didn't know this, thanks for the informative post Ari. Truly so sad.

+1 by Flynn, Ari and Brit

im not religious
538 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd May 2022, 04:51 AM

Thank you for informing the rest of the community Ari.

+1 by Ari and Brit

Login or join the forums to reply.