DEBATE: Best Kind of Chocolate

Made by Kara in Debates

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th July 2022, 09:39 PM

Hello.

Welcome to my chocolate debate.

You will pick between dark, white, or milk chocolate.
And explain why. Best reasoning wins!

I'll go first!

Milk chocolate. You can eat it by itself, make hot chocolate, dip fruit in it!!!!!!!! SUPERIOR. Also because milk chocolate with peanut butter is the world's best combination. No doubts. (WITH OTHER CHOCOLATE IS NOT AS GOOD!!!!!!!) Milk chocolate is best. :)

Thank you! I will be excited for your entries :D

+1 by Archer, Loki, Icicle, Bailey and 2 others

Kara
Administrator

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
6th July 2022, 09:48 PM

Chocolate is good

Chocolate is made of cocoa

Therefore; cocoa is good

Dark chocolate is made of cocoa

Cocoa is good

Therefore; dark chocolate is good

Thank you for listening to logic 101 with bag, reader

+1 by Kara and Bailey
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

15 posts
Seen 18th September 2022
6th July 2022, 09:50 PM

Although I am a connoisseur of all 3, and I think all of them are great in their own ways, I'm going to have to agree with you on this one and say milk chocolate.

Personally, and this may sound weird the first time you hear it, but I think of milk chocolate as a combination of the best parts of dark and white chocolate. Stands to reason that it's even thought of as the "in-between" chocolate of dark and white chocolate by doing a quick Google search (no I totally did not look up the differences, I'm 100% confident in everything I say and that's a fact /s).

Point being, at the end of the day, milk chocolate is the perfect balance between dark and white chocolate. I think I understand, albeit to a limited degree, the varying degrees of qualms people may have with the two different types.

+1 by Kara
Anyone who doesn't like anime is just being tsundere. Sorry not sorry.

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th July 2022, 11:05 PM

Archer wrote on 6th July 2022, 09:50 PM:
Although I am a connoisseur of all 3, and I think all of them are great in their own ways, I'm going to have to agree with you on this one and say milk chocolate.
Personally, and this may sound weird the first time you hear it, but I think of milk chocolate as a combination of the best parts of dark and white chocolate. Stands to reason that it's even thought of as the "in-between" chocolate of dark and white chocolate by doing a quick Google search (no I totally did not look up the differences, I'm 100% confident in everything I say and that's a fact /s).
Point being, at the end of the day, milk chocolate is the perfect balance between dark and white chocolate. I think I understand, albeit to a limited degree, the varying degrees of qualms people may have with the two different types.

WELL THOUGHT OUT ENTRY! I LOVE IT! Milk chocolate is definitely the perfect middle ground of chocolate :D

+1 by Archer

Kara
Administrator

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th July 2022, 11:36 PM

basedbag wrote on 6th July 2022, 09:48 PM:
Chocolate is good
Chocolate is made of cocoa
Therefore; cocoa is good
Dark chocolate is made of cocoa
Cocoa is good
Therefore; dark chocolate is good
Thank you for listening to logic 101 with bag, reader

STRONG THOUGHTS................. I love it. Dark chocolate is not only good, it's good for you too!

+1 by Mirrikh

Kara
Administrator

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th July 2022, 11:38 PM

I'm going to say milk chocolate is the best one. Though I do enjoy dark chocolate as well. Milk chocolate just goes with so much and I would miss it greatly if it were to disappear forever. If Dark Chocolate disappeared, I would just be like 'meh' and move on with my life.

+1 by Kara

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th July 2022, 11:43 PM

Loki wrote on 6th July 2022, 11:38 PM:
I'm going to say milk chocolate is the best one. Though I do enjoy dark chocolate as well. Milk chocolate just goes with so much and I would miss it greatly if it were to disappear forever. If Dark Chocolate disappeared, I would just be like 'meh' and move on with my life.

I agree 100%! I couldn't live without milk chocolate. But I can live without white and dark chocolate. They just don't hit the same!!!

+1 by Loki

Kara
Administrator

161 posts
Seen 2nd May 2023
7th July 2022, 02:27 PM

I like milk chocolate it tastes good dark chocolate is bitter and I do not like it

+1 by Kara

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Seen 13th August 2023
8th July 2022, 12:14 AM

I would have to say my favorite is definitely dark chocolate. it is great in all forms but I would def say the best is semi-sweet chocolate chips. they're just so amazing and such a great little snack if you just want to get a handful of something sweet. another thing is if you put them in a cookie, the cookie doesn't become overpowered by sweetness. if you put milk chocolate in a cookie, it's susceptible to becoming too sweet. the reason dark chocolate is superior is because milk chocolate is only good from like hershey's, otherwise it's kinda hard to find good milk chocolate. and lets be honest, white chocolate is terrible. the only time it's good if its in a cookies and cream hershey's bar.

dark chocolate is the best chocolate to eat in large amount because it won't hurt your stomach too quickly and its not too overpowering. it's also the best thing to cover things in. like chocolate covered coffee beans are best covered in dark chocolate. and milk chocolate is great too don't get me wrong, but dark chocolate just goes well with things in my opinion. some people don't like the bitter taste, but i love it.

+1 by Loki and Kara

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th July 2022, 12:19 AM

tashaistired wrote on 8th July 2022, 12:14 AM:
I would have to say my favorite is definitely dark chocolate. it is great in all forms but I would def say the best is semi-sweet chocolate chips. they're just so amazing and such a great little snack if you just want to get a handful of something sweet. another thing is if you put them in a cookie, the cookie doesn't become overpowered by sweetness. if you put milk chocolate in a cookie, it's susceptible to becoming too sweet. the reason dark chocolate is superior is because milk chocolate is only good from like hershey's, otherwise it's kinda hard to find good milk chocolate. and lets be honest, white chocolate is terrible. the only time it's good if its in a cookies and cream hershey's bar.
dark chocolate is the best chocolate to eat in large amount because it won't hurt your stomach too quickly and its not too overpowering. it's also the best thing to cover things in. like chocolate covered coffee beans are best covered in dark chocolate. and milk chocolate is great too don't get me wrong, but dark chocolate just goes well with things in my opinion. some people don't like the bitter taste, but i love it.

I'm judging you for thinking Hersheys chocolate is a good example of good milk chocolate.

+1 by Kara

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Seen 13th August 2023
8th July 2022, 12:20 AM

Loki wrote on 8th July 2022, 12:19 AM:
Quote:
I'm judging you for thinking Hersheys chocolate is a good example of good milk chocolate.

then whats an example of good milk chocolate?

+1 by Loki

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th July 2022, 12:25 AM

tashaistired wrote on 8th July 2022, 12:20 AM:
Quote:
Loki wrote on 8th July 2022, 12:19 AM:
Quote:
then whats an example of good milk chocolate?
Cadbury and Winternacht come to mind.

+1 by Tasha and Kara

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
8th July 2022, 12:34 AM

you posted this the day before world chocolate day. Milk chocolate is my favorite

+1 by Kara

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th July 2022, 12:39 AM

Sleddy wrote on 8th July 2022, 12:34 AM:
you posted this the day before world chocolate day. Milk chocolate is my favorite
IKR I SAW THAT ON WINDOWS TODAY TOO LOL

Kara
Administrator

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
8th July 2022, 06:13 PM

white chocolate

milkybar, lindt

lord have mercy
i AM the milkybar kid