13th January 2023

OH BABY, A TRIPPLE!

Made by Cariti in Debates

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
13th January 2023, 03:25 PM

THIS IS A LEGENDARY DEBATE PLEASE DON'T START DRAMA ON THE TOPIC.

The topic: How can you say you have a life outside off of a Club Penguin Forums, but but you then go on to claim you have friends and a girlfriend? Let's see what y'all think do you think it's all CAP or FACT? I won't name who said this, because unlike them who will rather make CAP about I'll rather like to stay within the rules set by @Damen and the Community Values and then, the terms of conditions. All of which you must all follow as soon as registering thank you.

THIS IS ME IN ACTION READY TO GO.

+1 by Ari, Jdutr, Anja, Mirrikh and 1 other
Quran Surah An-Nahl, (The Bee)16:96:
Quote:
What is with you must vanish and what is with Allah will remain forever. And those who have shown patience, We will certainly reward the best of what they have done.

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
13th January 2023, 04:01 PM

Be afraid to get dirty, be afraid to live. Another true post SentFromTheTrash!

+1 by Cariti and izuno
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
13th January 2023, 04:05 PM

basedbag wrote on 13th January 2023, 04:01 PM:
Be afraid to get dirty, be afraid to live. Another true post SentFromTheTrash!

God bless you! I hope Allah, or whichever God you pray to blesses you with nothing but good things in your life. And gives you the highest rank possible in their version of Heaven, for me it would be Jannah for you I don't know.

Quran Surah An-Nahl, (The Bee)16:96:
Quote:
What is with you must vanish and what is with Allah will remain forever. And those who have shown patience, We will certainly reward the best of what they have done.

Queen of the Divan
Master
1,336 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th January 2023, 04:05 PM

Very moving discussion topic sir. It is cap because I only came back here when I ended up with 0 friends and 0 boyfriends. Like samsara!

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th January 2023, 04:31 PM

I have gf indeed

-1 by chast

Quote:
Lol and fart

Rookie
2 posts
Seen 14th January 2023