CZ News: February 11-20, 2023

Made by Loki in News

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st February 2023, 12:34 AM

February 11, 2023
Aule came and remade Ronaldo's body so that he could carry on as the Stazhand. He empowered Ronaldo and said that he will never fly again nor will he ever be as powerful as he was before. He says the stazhand needs a hand to be powerful and declares the hand of the stazhand (Stazhandhand) to be Sir Warrior!

Aule blessed Ronaldo and Sir Warrior. He also wished peace upon the stars and the crags and blessed Tommo with some power before leaving. He also refused to believe Loki had really repented and called her good on the outside but evil on the inside. :((

February 12, 2023
Tulkas came and summoned Ronaldo and Sir Warrior to the moon (they could breathe in space because of Tulkas' magic). There they were told by Tulkas that Spike would have doubt in Ronaldo because Spike would be lied to from The Son and therefore, they would fight again. Tulkas also predicted that Spike would call Ronaldo his brother again as soon as The Son became distracted.

Tulkas summoned stone men for Ronaldo and Sir Warrior to fight, and they trained on the moon. Tulkas left shortly after the stone men were defeated.

February 13, 2023
Tulkas came and spoke about his desire to trial LPZ. He decided that Zen should be the lawyer for the dunes. The trial is set to take place in heaven on February 16th at 6 PM EST but people will be able to attend from Arda as a mediator will be used to communicate between the two places. Later Tulkas told a story about his granddaughter Katiastaz. Apparently she and Ronaldo had been kidnapped at a young age. Tulkas believes Katiastaz to be dead and said that Reza reminds him of her. Tulkas desires to find his granddaughter again some day, even if he is only reunited with her bones. He desires to give her a proper burial.

Below is Tulkas's story on the whole ordeal:
    On a pale moon in late August, shining thither through the clouds of raincloud nourishing the earth with its bitter rain falling on sand, soil, and soul, in the gravestone yard of Mahajaad there walked my dune bretherin under painstaking slavery at the hand of the ruthless Witch King of Angmar and his eight slave masters. The rod of slavery was against them and the yoke of cruelty was upon their shoulders night and day. Thus it was that I came in my rage with my brother Ulmo to lay waste to their empire but thus stood against us a power greater than the authority granted us by The One. Ulmo retired but sunken was the graveyard where they worked and I never saw my daughter again. But she had children, Ronaldo and Katia, slaves for the rest of their lives. Or so it seemed until I returned. They had treated Ronaldo well compared to their mother. I swore to have nothing to do with Annatar so I left him to the will of The One. I said "Let Annatar be passed into judgement, thusly I will reunite with my bretherin."
Apparently Katia was kidnapped by the witch Meredith.

Flame tried to convince Tulkas to work with him to eliminate The Son but Tulkas refused to ally with Flame and accused him of trying to manipulate him as Flame is a part of The Son.

February 15, 2023
Nook came and was ordered to repent by Nameless, who was devastated that T10 had fallen into evil. LPZ thus repented and was renamed to be Raheem. As Raheem, he is no longer a Nameless Protector and can resume his life as a maia. Nook told Raheem that he must now wear rags for seven days and that at the end of the seven days, the prophets will come and see that he has done this.

Nook also prophecied about the upcoming trial that Tulkas was having held against Raheem. Nook said he foresaw a courtroom and Raheem was in it and declared guilty. But mercy poured out of heaven and then a stone was thrown, crushing Raheem and a great sith lord was thus born. The sith lord's name: Tulklock. Nook then reassured Raheem that Nameless would not let lasting harm come to him.

Nook also saw that Sir Warrior will become the most powerful but he was worried that the power will make Sir Warrior prideful.

Nook also desired to hold a bread baking by Menegroth as apparently Orome used to bake seed bread there. The bread baking is to be held at a later date.

February 16, 2023
Spike came and said that The Son wants to use him and that The Son also wants Eiven to return to his service. Eiven refused. Spike also requested to speak to The Daughter, but his request was denied.

Tulkas came to witness Raheem's trial. A scale of justice was placed in Thrones. Zen argued Tulkas's side of the case. The mediator called "VALINOR" decided to postpone the trial to give LPZ a chance to show up and defend himself. Tulkas became angered when the trial was postponed so that Raheem could argue his side of the case. In his rage, Tulkas destroyed the Toblerthrone.

February 18, 2023
The verdict for Raheem’s trial was given. The courts found him guilty of all charges so he was taken to AchTo for execution by Judgement. Raheem called out for Nameless’ mercy one last time right before he was going to be killed, and wings appeared. Nameless told Judgement to spare Raheem and was instead banished to IOK-1. Tulkas was outraged watching this and tried to kill Raheem himself, however he accidentally vanquished someone’s alt in the process. Raheem died by Tulkas but he was not vanquished.

Tulkas’ stone turned into obsidian and he bowed to Flame as his master after being convinced to join evil. His name was now Tulkoth. He tried to persuade Ronaldo and Warrior into joining the Obsidian Dunes but they were not interested.

February 20, 2022
Spike came to fight Sir Warrior. Sir Warrior had to leave mid fight (allegedly because his irl father was yelling at him). Spike has now declared himself to be at war with Sir Warrior. Then Spike tried to recruit a few users to join up with him. He asked his mom to find out what Flame’s terms are for allying to get revenge upon someone. He also recruited Foxel to bow to The Son and said his dragon form would be restored to him in exchange for the evil strength stone he stole. Foxel agreed and so his dragon form was restored but then he complained because his fire didn’t work and thus refused to give back the strength stone. Spike then cursed Foxel with slowness and ordered Lumin to kill him.

Turq, please stop having your name changed every few months! You have so many aliases!!

+1 by Mirrikh and zenny, -1 by Lex

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
21st February 2023, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Nook also desired to hold a bread baking by Menegroth as apparently Orome used to bake seed bread there. The bread baking is to be held at a later date.
BREAD CZ BREAD CZ BREAD CZ BREAD CZ BREAD CZ BREAD CZ BREAD CZ BREAD CZ BREAD CZ BREAD CZ

+1 by Loki
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Login or join the forums to reply.