2nd March 2023

Would you rather be loved or feared?

Made by Loki in Debates

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd March 2023, 11:30 PM

Would you rather be loved or feared? Why?

I would rather be feared. It would be so cool to cast an aura of fear wherever you go like the Sauron and nazgul. No one would ever dare to bother, disrespect, or disobey me for fear of my wrath. I would be so powerful.

+1 by Scott, Kara, Juan116, Varai and 2 others

your uber driver
Master
1,538 posts
Seen 31st May 2023
3rd March 2023, 03:26 AM

i want to be optimistic and say that i'd rather be loved, and honestly, maybe i would be -- but i'm going to go with feared. i'd rather be feared because to love someone is to truly know them, and i don't want anyone to truly know me. being feared is more detached, it's less vulnerable... it is safer. i'd rather be feared than known.

I just broke my toe it hurts SO bad dude I have like a bag of peas on it and it's 1:25AM and I have a paper due tomorrow that I haven't started that's going to determine whether I pass or fail my program LMAO please help me I never want to be known.

+1 by izuno
so long, goodbye, and good luck.

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd March 2023, 04:40 AM

Id rather be loved,

To fear someone is to understand that they have intentions that you do not stand by with.

I've been feared by ppl only a small sum, im not a scary guy, but its not something you want to be proud of.

That is why I'd rather be loved, because I know to love is to trust, and if people trust me, then splendid

Quote:
Lol and fart

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
3rd March 2023, 09:51 AM

As someone who would say they’ve been considered to be both loved & feared, I would have to go with loved…

Being loved is a feeling some people truly never actually get to feel (as sad as that may sound), but it is a feeling that I can’t quite explain properly. It goes into details that truly aren’t explainable. Being loved is a magical feeling, and even more so when the feeling is mutual.

Love is such a powerful word; and a word that can easily mean different things for each and every person. The world needs more love. ❤️

+1 by Kara
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Based God
Master
133 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th March 2023, 08:52 PM

"I'd rather be the one they hate than the one they think is friendly" - Bones

+1 by Tommo and izuno
Sincerely, God's Child

Login or join the forums to reply.