Former MOD
416 posts
Posted in Bye :( • 31st August 2023, 12:52 PM

Hi everyone. I know everything is coming to a close (join damen outpost srsly its not over) I wanted to thank everyone for the memories and good times. I will miss everyone so much, this community meant so much to me and I wanted to thank everyone for making it so special and fun while it lasted. My discord is simply just icevsin so keep in touch. OH MAH GAWDDDDDDDDDD I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING AHWDUHASKJHDIJASHDKJHSAOD.

Also before I finish I wanted to thank two of the people who were the closest to me on the platform who would always be understanding and listen when I needed to talk to them.
Securityguy and Jesse. Thank you guys for being there for me when I needed you the most and being my friends.

Thank you Damen for making this all possible.
Im sorry to everyone ive caused annoyance over the years and im sorry if I had done anything to upset anyone.

Former MOD
416 posts
Posted in jays goodbye • 31st August 2023, 08:18 AM

bye bro :(

Former MOD
416 posts
Posted in Haunted Mansion Moist Meter (Spoilers) • 31st July 2023, 10:00 AM

If there ever was a film that could scare the popcorn out of your bowl only to have you retrieve it with laughter, "Haunted Mansion" is it. Our intrepid heroes for the night, an utterly average suburban couple, believe they've hit the real estate jackpot when they inherit a towering, Gothic mansion from a long-lost aunt. Little do they know, their bargain isn't quite what it appears.

From the moment they step foot into their new crib, we, the audience, are thrust into a non-stop ride of slapstick horror comedy. The film is the lovechild of "Beetlejuice" and "Home Alone", with a sprinkling of "Scooby-Doo" for good measure.

The cast of ghostly misfits includes a Victorian damsel who is perpetually on the edge of a melodramatic swoon, a gruff pirate with a penchant for botched swashbuckling, and a 1920s flapper who just can't quit the Charleston. They bring the house, quite literally, to life.

The scriptwriters also deserve a standing ovation for their witty dialogue. Not only does the film boast some genuinely hilarious one-liners, but the puns come thick and fast - or should that be "thick and ghost"? Regardless, you might find yourself laughing at lines like, "We've got spirits, yes we do! We've got spirits, how 'bout you?"

Director, James Capers, takes full advantage of the mansion's twisted corridors and hidden rooms, crafting an atmospheric setting that's both comically eerie and enchantingly whimsical. His imaginative use of visual comedy, paired with the film's exceptional CGI, gives us a haunted house that rivals Disneyland's iconic attraction for sheer fun and spectacle.

The only real scare here is the prospect of laughing yourself into an early grave. "Haunted Mansion" is a romp of a horror-comedy, a goofy ghoul-filled gambol through the hilariously bizarre. Yes, it's silly, yes, it's over the top, but that's all part of its ectoplasmic charm.

If you're looking for a frightfully funny film that balances goosebumps with giggles, then "Haunted Mansion" should be on your must-watch list. Just be prepared for a side of belly laughs with your bumps in the night. You'll leave the cinema wondering if it's possible to die of laughter. Don't say I didn't warn you!

Rating: 4/5 Spectral Chuckles on the moist meter.

Former MOD
416 posts
Posted in [NEW] LOREFLIX • 1st July 2023, 03:24 PM

bro old wod is too funny

Former MOD
416 posts
Posted in Whats your favorite crimezone? • 18th June 2023, 12:52 PM

Foxel7u7 wrote on 16th June 2023, 09:13 PM:
Many people came back since DSGHQ is shutting down. Now I think it's good to review some good memories so, what's your OldCp/P3D favorite crimezone?

disneyclubpenguin saga

Former MOD
416 posts
Posted in P3D Movie Episode 9 Voice Acting • 15th June 2023, 04:38 PM

Damen wrote on 12th June 2023, 02:40 PM:
P3D movie episode 9 is well underway. Please put your name below to volunteer for voice acting.
I especially need someone to voice act...
- Rouge (preferbly Rouge will do this 🫰)
- Glarthir
- Wilf and Alatar (preferably themselves!)
- Pirate voice acting
- Raymond could use a voice actor
- Flame needs a voice actor

Remember when I reached out to you like early September about voice acting??

Former MOD
416 posts
Posted in DSGHQ Shutting Down • 24th May 2023, 04:10 PM

It's Disney Canada interactive studios all over again.
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAS COME TO THIS. 😢😢

Former MOD
416 posts
Posted in fortnite gamiung • 16th April 2023, 06:26 AM

Forttynighty ila babaji

Former MOD
416 posts
Posted in Stepping Down • 31st March 2023, 02:41 PM

harry15514 wrote on 31st March 2023, 02:02 PM:
Hello DSGHQ,
The Saddest Post of 2023 here,
I'm not gonna sugar coat this. I'm stepping down from Admin. I've been thinking about this for a while.
Since the age of 16 I started working full time etc
It takes up all my time, I get so little time to myself now its unbelievable.
And now that I'm 18, I have to work a lot harder, learn alot more, not just about my job, about myself.
I struggle really bad with mental health, but I'm not gonna open up about it, because it's nothing to do with the community.
I want to pursue my own ambitions and dreams, and I can't do it when I have to help a community on the side ting ygm.
Most of you probably also know, I have a REAL LIFE
Some of you don't know I now DO BOXING,
And I know where most of you live.
That was a joke by the way.
ANYWAYS, this does not mean I am stopping war of drakes, NAAAAAH, it's coming out at some point, IDK WHEN and idc when, It's coming out when I want it to and can be bothered to work on it cause ngl i have things to do and im not in any rush.
So anyways, THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEELL LIKE THE BEST ADMIN TO EVER EXIST CAUSE I AM AND ALLWAYS WILL BE.
And Damen, Thank you very much for what you've done for me over the years.
I've enjoyed being an admin, and I'm sorry for being a harsh admin, I'm not like you're typical admin, I can actually do the right thing, and when they argue, i just tell them to shut up.
ADMINS LISTEN UP. IF THEY HAVE A PROBLEM DONT BE SOFT.
Also another reason I stepped down is because I like to give my opinions without having to look over my shoulder
It's a big responsibility.
Anyways, Yorki pudding is stepping down.

Gonna miss you but you had an invalid use of "You're" lol im sorry I will miss you bro.

Former MOD
416 posts
Posted in Graphic Design • 10th March 2023, 10:33 PM

zes wrote on 9th March 2023, 08:33 PM:
Im marketing coordinator for a tech company that makes software for cars and planes and the military and trains and artificial intelligence and industrial robotics and all that good stuff so part of my job is to graphic design marketing material
I just made this today and am proud of it (its not finished its just a draft)

w zes getting out the hood with this

Former MOD
416 posts
Posted in Truth or dare • 2nd March 2023, 06:43 PM

Damen wrote on 1st March 2023, 06:17 PM:
Truth or dare?

I dare you to release IOLDCP cinema.

Former MOD
416 posts
Posted in Leaving • 26th February 2023, 09:29 PM

basedbag wrote on 26th February 2023, 08:43 PM:
Alatar is gone, Wilf is gone, Orbay is gone, everyone (or at least most of everyone) that's cared for me has left DSGHQ entirely.
CZ is boring and the game isn't fun.
Lord of the Flies owns half the world.
The administration team is corrupt to the core with almost nearly every single member abusing for more strength and hh.
And well, I'm getting a life too. Any admin who is reading this I would like SirWarrior to be deleted entirely. I would like to request a forums ban too.
You can find me on Discord but I don't want anything to do with DSGHQ anymore.
Please don't try to "ooh you were so nice to have around" me. I don't care. At least when OldCP was around the community was nice enough to where it made the scuffedness of the game balanced out. The people were nice (given you stayed in the right group of people) which made the experience alright.
P3D's game design sucks and the people suck. People will betray you for CZ clout and tiny scraps of land. People act like things are so personal even though it's just a game. I can't play this game anymore. It's almost disgusting to see how seriously people take a penguin game.
Goodnight America
THIS IS RLLY SAD NEWS IM GOING TO MISS U BESTIE. Also wilf is back btw.

Former MOD
416 posts
Posted in No Discussion • 26th February 2023, 12:49 PM

Listen, I respect this post but stop trying to push us to change who we are and our religions. I respect that you want to talk about your religion, as do I. DSGHQ has had disputes and public arguments, no matter how we try to silence it, but this post will most likely cause drama. We can be friends, but please respect it when a person tells you they already have their mind made up about God, religion, orientation (even though it's mostly haram), and gender. I want to finish off with a little Arabic I learned. Alyahud walmuslimun 'iikhwat mundh 'iismaeil wa'iishaqa. Yajib 'an nastamira fi altamatue bialsalam bighadi alnazar ean dinina wa'ardina wabashiratina wahayatina.

Former MOD
416 posts
Posted in Seeking: Forums Moderators • 22nd February 2023, 06:47 AM

Jesse wrote on 21st February 2023, 08:56 PM:
I am also interested in applying for the forums moderator position.
I’ve been a forums member since 2013 (10 years now), i’ve learned the ins and outs of the community, I have also been a forums Moderator twice in the past. I have recently become more active in the forums, and I have a passion for leadership, guiding others, community building, respect, and the community values themselves. I have had many Moderator ranks on OldCP as well, and although in the forums, there is less aspects of Moderating compared to the many rule breakers in the past on OldCP, it is still important to make sure everyone is following our values and rules, having fun, and more importantly, always feeling welcomed in our community. Although this isn’t a manager position and most of my experience consists with administrative ranks and managerial/leadership positions, I would still do what I can as a Moderator and make and perform the most out of the role, complying with fellow Moderators and Administration to keep everyone feeling safe from rule breakers.
Thank you.
Well said!