Rookie
2,706 posts
Posted in Thanks for all, DSGHQ! • 31st August 2023, 02:28 PM

Top 1 P3D player

Rookie
2,706 posts
Posted in 10 to a freshman in college • 31st August 2023, 01:19 PM

JOUSTING TRIO?? Bud I was a goat in my prime be fr dawg at some point I was beating all of u guys except Mance so give me some respect

But bro tbh ur one of the best ppl i met on here. Ur a goat bro and I cant wait to see you succeed in your future

Rookie
2,706 posts
Posted in jays goodbye • 31st August 2023, 12:41 PM

Tom080 wrote on 31st August 2023, 12:27 PM:
no +1 cause i don’t see me on the list but u made me laugh a lot the last few years so i appreciate you. hope you’ll get as many girls as me one day 🤞
Bro I made this late asl I will add u

AND I ONLY DONT PULL MORE WOMEN BECAUSE IM A #LoyalMan

Rookie
2,706 posts
Posted in DSGHQ Shutting Down • 31st August 2023, 03:23 AM

Never took the memories I made here for granted, but seeing an official post by you stating that all of this is shutting down makes me appreciate this community even more. Thank you for your contributions throughout the years. It's been a blessing to have been a member of this community since 2013. Although I haven't been active within the past year or two, that doesn't mean this place doesn't come to my mind at times. You've made an impact on my life without realizing it, Damen. Maybe that's something that hasn't processed you, yet. We may think that we're reminiscing over a "stupid" Club Penguin ripoff, but this was way more than that. This was a small community, and the fact it was a small community made this place even more special. I know and remember everyone here, and that's pretty crazy to me. Thank you for allowing me to be a Head Moderator on your game, thank you for making me spiderman sabers and amulets lol, thank you for the Lil Uzi /head... thank you for it all. Thank you for the memories and the great times. Not sure if this is the last time we speak, but if it is, have a hell of a life, Damen.

Rookie
2,706 posts
Posted in jays goodbye • 31st August 2023, 03:07 AM

*LOL DAMEN MAYBE RESTORE MY REP, PLEASE? MAYBE?*

Incase you may not know or have forgotten,

My name is Jaden. Mostly known as Jay. Also went by Shah. Initially went by Jonathanitti. (im a community legend lets be fr)

I went on my Discord account for the first time in a while literally tonight, where I have a few of the friends I have on here added, but I don't use it for anything else... I was shocked by the news I received from SG (goat btw) that DSGHQ would be shutting down TODAY. Speak about timing.

I know many of you may seem to think why would I care if the last time I was here, I basically trolled the whole community (hence why I have -3 rep but im level 100 with like 100 badges and 3000 posts lol), which I'd like to apologize for.

The truth is,
This website and its platforms have had one hell of an impact on my childhood and my teenage years. Although I don't really talk to anyone here on a daily basis anymore, the times I have talked to you guys have not been forgotten. I still remember all of you, and I remember all of the memories that we made TOGETHER in the past 10 years. Although I made the choice of signing up for this community and being an active part of it, my experience here would not be the same without you guys.

It has been quite some time since I've been a part of this community, so I hope that you guys have been healthy mentally and physically, and that you guys have been able to accomplish any goals that you've had for yourselves. I know many of you are older than me and I'm like the baby of the community, so trust me, I know life for you guys may be crazyyyy right now, but keep pushing and keep living your life to the max.

I'm 17 now, graduated HS, going into college in a week. Had a gf, women changed my life bro fr... not to get depressing but miss her fr. ANYWAYS...

I might be known for being a troll, immature, arrogant... but let's highlight some of the good I've contributed to this community out of love for the people here and the passion that I once had for OldCP.

https://i.imgur.com/9EFNy02.png

SHOUTOUT CHELSEY, my pfp was ash kaash lol what a guy i am

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/703343420873113600/750095715199352982/unknown.png

W HEAD MOD, i actually was on podium a lot bro ngl. im p sure i did like 19 days before i was sick.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/410811349912780803/849051098115604490/Screen_Shot_2021-05-31_at_5.06.11_PM.png

W DET SERGEANT

http://bit.ly/CrimezoneOfTheWeek

Although OldCP was declining when I was Det Sgt, it was still fun to have the experience.

https://i.imgur.com/3vmkSCc.png

#1 forums armory shared with SG #jaygang

Unfortunately I can't find any photos for these moments, but I was an OldCP Penguin Watch Captain at some point, OldCP Moderator 2x, Detective, Free Fighter... uhh anything else i forgot abt ngl.. I used to help Chelsey administrate the discord server too and run a system called Honorable Payoff where we rewarded good behavior and kind contributors to the community with prizes like size, name glow, etc on OldCP

Some People I'd Like to Shoutout (no specific order, just order of remembrance):

Sid
Alea
SG/SecurityGuy/Orlock
Randy
Chelsey
iBlue
Lush
Kee
Ivory
Brit (the goattt)
Sam
Ian (MY UZI/CARTI TWIN)
Cristal
Sugar
Mari
Sled
Bri
Molly
Tom (i literally get more women LOL😹😹)
Most importantly:

FROGS & MANCE, miss u guys bro.

So long to you all, if you wanna contact me, my discord is jadennnnnnnn . literally copy & paste.

PEACEEEEEE

Rookie
2,706 posts
Posted in Trolling in DSGHQ • 2nd February 2022, 06:06 PM

BRO IMAGINE DISLIKING THIS POST LEGIT IDC LOOOOL

Rookie
2,706 posts
Posted in Trolling in DSGHQ • 2nd February 2022, 04:20 PM

Hey guys,

Please don't troll on DSGHQ games or affiliated servers. It's very immature and a waste of your time. Thank you.

Rookie
2,706 posts
Posted in FPOTM Podium December 2021 • 2nd February 2022, 04:07 PM

Damen wrote on 2nd February 2022, 03:44 AM:
Quote:
Jonathan1tt1 wrote on 1st February 2022, 07:46 PM:
bro it says december 2021 dont be so lazy damen
Bc it’s for December 2021. Somehow I’d made the certificate but forgot to post it. Jan 22 is to follow.
I dont get it isnt this for the month that just passed (January)? im actually confused not trying to be annoying

Rookie
2,706 posts
Posted in FPOTM Podium December 2021 • 1st February 2022, 07:46 PM

bro it says december 2021 dont be so lazy damen

Rookie
2,706 posts
Posted in Hello Darkness my old friend • 1st February 2022, 03:05 PM

dragon little and igloo

Rookie
2,706 posts
Posted in DSGHQ Player of the Month (January 2022) • 1st February 2022, 03:04 PM

Real ones get 5th place

Rookie
2,706 posts
Posted in Zes' Admin Application • 31st January 2022, 07:12 PM

Good afternoon Zeshan,

Unfortunately, you were not selected as a candidate for: Penguin3D Administrator. Please do not submit this application. Thank you.

Rookie
2,706 posts
Posted in FITNESS • 30th January 2022, 09:01 PM

AudreyGalx wrote on 30th January 2022, 08:38 PM:
None of you work out be quiet
be quiet yk I gotta get the booty gains for the ladies?

Rookie
2,706 posts
Posted in how burps work • 27th January 2022, 05:10 PM

Thats mad gay

Rookie
2,706 posts
Posted in "The One" • 27th January 2022, 04:55 PM

NVM I FORGOT THIS IS MY EIGHTH BACKUP HOUSE LOL!