24th May 2020

Taking a Look Back | 2017 - Present

Made by Joseph in The Lounge

Master
444 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
24th May 2020, 03:01 AM

Hey guys,

I wanted to make this fun little discussion to talk about the aspect of time. When you think about it, time is a crazy thing. Sometimes it feels like it's moving slow, sometimes it feels like it's moving fast. Many things can happen in such a short amount of time, and not so many things can happen in such a long amount of time. This post is going to go over a little experiment I came up with. The experiment requires you to take a photo of your OldCP character on the same day for the past 3 years, or as long as you've been here via the OldCP Cinema tool. I also took a picture of my character currently so that it can be viewed at a later date as well to see if anything has changed. Below are my results:

08/16/2017

08/16/2018

08/16/2019

Present day - 05/24/2020

Now if you told me that I'd be Head Moderator around the time I was online for that first photo, I would have called you a liar. If you had told me my whole future on this game in fact I'd still call you a liar. Looking back is such a crazy thing to me. I always reminisce about things, sometimes for good and sometimes for bad. What did you think about this experiment? Let me know in the comments. Feel free to participate in this experiment as well in the comments. What changes have you noticed in yourself over the years? For me I'd say my outfit style changed, ranks have changed and mostly my activity has changed for the better.

+1 by Brit, Pablo, SecurityGuy, Zaron and 22 others, -1 by door

Former Moderator
Master
433 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
24th May 2020, 11:11 PM

it's crazy how much our friendship has blossomed over the years :D!

Nov. 2017

Nov. 2018

Nov. 2019 (i couldn't find a photo of us together lol)

May 2020

+1 by Joseph
4207bPerlaZenTomEbonLyssAbuNateIanCateJosephPablo

Login or join the forums to reply.