CZ Tier List

Made by kace in Crimezone

Banned
1,172 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
24th May 2020, 12:12 PM

Alright! CZ tier list lets go!

1. Blackhawks CZ

This thing has been around since the start, and pretty much the best CZ. This CZ lasted from 2012-2015, and still sort of goes on in 2020, but brought back suddenly.
People like Blackhawks CZ, but bringing it back didnt really make sense. I would leave this CZ in the past, to try and find more original CZ ideas, i'd give this CZ an S, because it was pretty much the first CZ.

2. Pythas CZ

This thing just wont go away! It gets random each year, and I feel it shouldve ended in 2015 when he fell with gamer, or 2016, when Gamer put him inside the skull.
Overall, I give this thing an E because it just wont go!

3. Drac CZ/off branch of Pythas CZ
This CZ was pretty fun, if you were a drac. I like the idea of some evil players, and not just CZ characters all the time.
But sometimes the people with the drac power abused, and it got annoying, so i'd give this CZ a C, because it was fun, but people like Alatar abused it.

4. Ice Ghost CZ
I thought this CZ was amazing, and one of the OG CZ's like blackhawks. People love both, and i'm gonna have to give this one an S too.

5. Pirate CZ
Cyberwolf was mainly in charge of this. For some reason, they gave a vision to everyone when the pirates won the north. They're pirates, not super powerful prophet people. OldCP was DUE for this CZ though, and it makes a lot of sense to have pirate CZ mainly. Besides the whole vision stuff, this CZ was really nice, and needed, so i'll give it an A

6. Gwin CZ
The first CZ, Gwin died, helmet stolen. This is some offbranch to BH cz.
It was cute, but I wasn't really there to see it, and the absolute first CZ, so probably nothing was really planned. Still, it lead into the blackhawks, and it was a nice start into that blackhawk gang vibe, so i'll give it a C

7. Post-Melkor Dracs
The dracs should have died here, but they needed some maiar prophecy to be fulfilled, so they didn't.
After this point, alot of the dracs abused their power, and all the good Dracs, the ones that didnt abuse, became good.
We have people, like Alatar, who still was a drac and abused his newfound power.
We also have people like frogs, who keeps killing people! Wth bro? Legit. No hate to my man frogs tho.
This CZ sucked, because it wasn't the same. Overall, i'll give this an E aswell. There were some good moments, so i'm not giving it an F. It too, should die with Pythas CZ.

8. LOTR CZ
Idk why this was canceled. I think Damen thought someone would praise Pythas irl or something. But whatever.
This CZ was involved with the mess of Pythas CZ and Dracs 2019. It had some goods though, but without it, I think better, less GamerZone CZ would happen.
I give this an F. You heard me, an F!

9. Nameless one gone CZ
This CZ came out of nowhere, but yeah. Apparently Pythas, a CRIMINAL, called Nameless one a hating god, and he said that he regrets making life because Pythas, a CRIMINAL said that to him. This guy probably trialed him and his master like 500 times, wth?
It felt like a way to get past the LOTR CZ, but I would've kind of liked a better ending than waiting a day after for Mandos to appear, when we were given a year to complete the task to bring him to Ahch to.
They've improved the CZ after this, and it's very nice now, bringing back the Blackhawks was a cool idea, but I feel there couldve been a cooler plot. I also like the mysmuggle idea, but yet again. Pythas CZ still exists, wth! I honestly thought this was a chance to get rid of Gamerzone, but nope! Still gamerzone bro, wth? It would be nicer if everyone could have been involved with the Pythas CZ, rather than just Gamer, and the FB. That would've made it better. Some of that is happening, which why it isnt an F for including like 4 people. Talking more about Mysmuggle, it's a cool idea, but it just seems like sub-blackhawks. Literally, it's just Blackhawks 2. What happened to Disney being the blackhawks? Now they're just guys who raid us and hire guys to steal our signs. What a way to be lazy! Hiring others to do your job.
I give this CZ a B.

10. Cobia CZ/Shinobi CZ
I liked this CZ idea, it was to include the spanish users. Problem was, they all pretty much play P3d, and little to none play Oldcp. It would've been cooler if spanish users were more active in oldcp, rather than p3d, and this CZ would be golden. I like the idea of a new island, for more people to take over, but thats the problem. People just keep taking over islands. It ruins CZ opportunities. It would be cool to see this come back, because I don't see Angel as active anymore. There's also the problem that Shinobi CZ isn't becoming active either. These CZ plots were cool ideas, especially Shinobi. I really liked the Unmei twist, but a lot of people expected it, and it would've been more shocking if the clues were less subtle.
Overall, i'd give this CZ a B, because Shinobi CZ is a cool idea, and Cobia was a golden idea, but sadly, not many spanish users.

I think this is a good note to end off the list, tell me if I missed any CZ plots.

+1 by Warth, SecurityGuy, Yameowsk, Brit and 12 others

1,137 posts
Seen 14th August 2023
24th May 2020, 12:40 PM

main problem is inconstancy

+1 by eugee, Luke, EbonJaeger, kace and 5 others

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th May 2020, 12:46 PM

I consider Gwin apart of the Blackhawks Crimezone because Derrick, a BH, murdered him and took his helmet.

Koba
Master
282 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th May 2020, 12:54 PM

Yep bro your tier list it's truly correct. Also it's really sad how Shinobi cz never applied much to the game and Unmei who was a REALLY cool sensei, he was mysterious, powerful and like a real shadow to the game.

i think it's a waste that they transform him into Pythas, it would have been much cooler as a separated cz and it was it unnecessary. He also died immediately and Pythas didn't even bother to revive it or something lol.

And for the dracs, yeah when the 2019 cz was over, Dracs died for a bit, but it was totally because of cz. Meanwhile all forest boys were killing Mandos in Ach To, all dracs were trapped in the void doing NOTHING lol, then all forest boys got ranks and cool powers while we were sent straight to the lobby. lmao

Emperor of OldCP
Master
1,122 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th May 2020, 01:38 PM

The only thing I’d change to that list is put Drac 2017 cz to B list cuz it was pretty fun when Dracs like me and Dragon didn’t abuse and it was good cz

397 posts
Seen 11th August 2023
24th May 2020, 02:32 PM

Idk this might hurt the cz characters feelings

+1 by kace

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
24th May 2020, 03:04 PM

S: Disney/Mickey War

+1 by Jesse and kace

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
24th May 2020, 06:42 PM

everything but bh, ig and disney must be f tier

+1 by kace and Dice

Banned
882 posts
Seen 10th April 2021
25th May 2020, 09:01 PM

yea i agree. the more current cz plots could be really good but the same characters are just being overused (like pythas)

Login or join the forums to reply.