25th May 2020

Bittersweet

Made by Dancebear in The Lounge

Veteran
Master
927 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
25th May 2020, 12:50 AM

I have been trying to figure out what to write for hours, I just couldn't find the words but I think I got it.

Okay I'll start off by saying thank you to the numerous amount of supporters in our campaign. It was remarkable seeing that amount of support... I honestly didn't know people had faith in me to run!

To Little, Lou, and Rouge...
You 3 girls have been there since the beginning of the campaign, and clearly a lot longer than that. I knew that you 3 we're the best friends I wanted to go through this journey with. We had so many laughs, we were scrambling ideas, we were making jokes at 1 am every night, we would stay up until 3 am just to say good morning to Rouge every day since she's 5-6 hours ahead of us... and then at least one of us would complain of the 400 messages the next morning and Lou would be stressing out about her exams and we were cheering her on like crazy and she killed every single one she did. Our friendship really made this experience that much better. I can't even think about how I would've done this on my own... Impossible. I think I'm a true winner in this experience with how much it solidified our group.

To Zes,,
Man... The amount of sleep we lost for this is actually crazy. We picked each other up this whole time we never gave up on each other nor let each other down. I knew from the moment this competition was announced that you would be my helper because you had the drive and motivation. You wanted to get involved and you want to help people. We had the same vision and we did an extremely hard challenge of inventing a new event, having it live on voice-chat, monitoring activity in-game, as well as dealing with technical difficulties. We really did the impossible and went far beyond what I first believed in. This type of event is a first of its kind and we were the ones that brought it to life. A lot of what I said to the girls has you included too but I just wanted to make a separate paragraph for you since I know you deserve one.

Until further notice, Rhythm N' Slime will be a retired event. I think we have the right to our event and it would be hard to let go of and give credit to other people to host it when we put our hearts and souls into it. I'm talking staying up until 4 am just to plan/discuss/organize every night until it happened. Thank you to the 35+ supporters who showed up for Rhythm N' Slime it wouldn't have been the same without you, it really meant the world to us.

And yeah that's all I'm going to say.
Good job to the competitors and congratulations to all the promoted users today since there were multiple.

Thank you.

Dancebear

+1 by Pablo, Varai, Zes, valentina and 24 others

Close Friends

- Abushekaus, The PCC Crew, Malorie, Harrison, Zeshan -

find comfort in the chaos
Master
796 posts
Seen 6th June 2022
25th May 2020, 12:57 AM

I admire all the work that you and Zes put into this event, as well as the work you both do and have been doing for the community for quite some time now. Your guys' work ethic is inspiring and I know that will take you both very far in life. Keep doing you Dance, you're a huge inspiration to me and always have been since day one. The community would not be the same without you guys.

+1 by Varai, Sugar, Brit, randy and 6 others

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
25th May 2020, 12:58 AM

love u karo <3

+1 by Varai, rouge, TerryDJ, Jake01 and 1 other

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
25th May 2020, 12:59 AM

YOUR MAKING ME CRY ;( WE LOVE YOU!! #RideOrDie <3

+1 by rouge and Dancebear

princess
Master
819 posts
Seen 28th November 2021
25th May 2020, 01:11 AM

ZES MADE IT #GODSPLAN

+1 by Brit, Faith, rouge, TerryDJ and 1 other
masquerade
paper faces on parade
masquerade

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
25th May 2020, 01:38 AM

You did great this competition! :) Your hard work should definitely be rewarded.

+1 by randy, Brit, Crowflying, Tommo and 5 others
<3

Administrator
144 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th May 2020, 03:19 AM

bro you really came out of your shell (lol) and poured your heart into this. I enjoyed every minute of supporting you and zes the whole way and I'll gladly still do it every day cuz that's just what we do for each other. I love you and u make me cry too wth #RideOrDie

+1 by Varai, Zes, Jake01 and Dancebear

stop.
Master
941 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th May 2020, 03:22 AM

You guys both did amazing! Everybody must appreciate the time and effort you put into this campaign. :)

+1 by Zes, Jake01 and Dancebear

Veteran
Master
3,713 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th May 2020, 08:46 AM

What you did as a candidate alongside Zes was incredibly organized and great teamwork. I appreciate it because you guys worked really hard during campaign.

+1 by Varai, Zes, Jake01, Sam and 1 other

IKEA Swedish Meatballs
Master
492 posts
Seen 5th October 2020
25th May 2020, 09:34 AM

You did a great job with your campaign, and your Rhyme N' Slime event was fantastic! Even with technical difficulties, you adapted and kept rolling. I really hope you go on to do more stuff in the future.

+1 by TerryDJ, Jake01 and Dancebear

Former Moderator
Master
433 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
25th May 2020, 12:16 PM

i supported y'all since Day 1 and all of your hard work shouldn't go unnoticed. there should be a ceremony or something to commemorate how much time and effort y'all put into your campaign. love you always <3

+1 by Zes, TerryDJ, Jake01 and Dancebear
4207bPerlaZenTomEbonLyssAbuNateIanCateJosephPablo

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
25th May 2020, 05:34 PM

SNUBBED SNUBBED SNUBBED ABSOLUTELY SNUBBED BOOOOOOOO

+1 by Dancebear and Zes

Login or join the forums to reply.