3rd July 2020

Penguin3D GOM - Stage 1

Made by Dice in News

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd July 2020, 06:53 PM

Hey guys! Dice here for Dice Talk! Welcome to the 239th episode and the P3D GOM Stage 1 episode! The Green Team was the only team competing due to only around 8 - 10 people competing, most of which were a part of the Green Team.

Task 1: Race from the Mountain to the Docks without using a jetpack.
As we began to race, people were spotted using a jetpack, which was not allowed. Damen had us go back and restart. Iker (shown below) came in first place and I came in second right after him.

Task 2: Race from the Docks to the Cafe (Coffee Shop) without using a jetpack and serve coffee.
After racing to the Cafe, we vibed for about 5 minutes until it was time for the next task. After serving Damen a cup of coffee, Rouge was announced the winner of Task 2.

Task 3: Uber.
After Task 2, Damen had us drive around the Staff team. Of course, Damen decided to get in my jeep (because he loves me). As you can see below, we drove into the ocean and underneath the Iceberg, the intended destination. I declared the winner of the task.

Task 4: Make a music show at the Stage.
After a lot of beautiful noise, Zpheal had announced me the winner of Task 4.
Official Green Team Performance
Fun performance

Task 5: Race from the Providence Mountain to Radium Island
After flying from Port Toben to the tip of the Mountain, Zpheal told everybody to run from the mountain to Radium Island. I came in 1st and won the task.

Conclusion

I was declared the winner of Stage 1 due to Iker leaving in the middle of the tiebreaker decision. Later, it was found out that it was not a tie. It was a fun competition and I highly suggest it to anyone interested in competing tomorrow at 5 PM EST.

+1 by EbonJaeger, Finnawoke, Loki, Dancebear and 9 others

Saviour of Dunes
Master
524 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd July 2020, 07:38 PM

Nice post! First stage was awesome

+1 by Boshi

Login or join the forums to reply.