Made by Zack TV in Crimezone

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th July 2020, 08:26 PM

The story of: Wilf and Turin

How it began

Sometime during the first reign of the Sith, Gamer needed help to fully banish Pythas... but how? During this time he'd amassed some strong and powerful allies. Many of which would have no problem laying down their life for him. During this time also; the Sith grew in power and control over the world with the assistance of the united Pythas, Legion, and Cyrus. Sparking the golden age of Sith vs Jedi, many known sith such as AlatarDoom, Dragon, Loki, and such. All who rose to great amounts of power, but one in particular was only riding along... Basherr. Basherr was a young sith who had begun his work under Alatar whom quickly was out casted and slain for "traitorism"

The story of Basherr

Basherr was the cousin of Chase, and a very odd Sith. He oft' had anger towards his cohorts for all the attention they got.. and that he lacked. So whenever his great masters of evil offered him a chance to come to DAS to stand with them.. he accepted but.. he knew what he had to do.

Basherr turned to the light, towards Accal... whom he begged for forgiveness and thusly; was granted it. He went into work as a spy for the southern jedi's and went by the name of "Wilf" or "Pent" for most of his spy career, it was during this time he led Accal and the southern allies to the land of Das... where he promised them the sith were hiding.

The ending of the Sith.

After many attacks by the saviour's the Siths were cleared from DAS, all but Basherr. Whom against the odds was the last man standing... he decided that his evil masters hadn't cared or seen his potential at all.. so he fully left Das and Sith-hood to the jedi. Where he has some conflicting feelings.. and doubted his place much. Though the Das was the end of the GOLDEN AGE of the sith... they came back soon after.

The age of Wilf Illuvitar

During the time before drakehood I, Wilf. Was adopted by Gamer/Accal/..turin? And renamed myself "Willfred Illuvitar" I was for once in the SPOT LIGHT of crimezone, as Accals son and loyal southern moth priest. My life was great.. and honestly I miss it... until I was tragically dis-owned by Accal. And forced into a downwards spiral.

Dealing with irrelevance.
After my golden ages, I experienced.. utter irrelevance, for a long time. Nobody seemed to care? And in an age where I was very active almost everday.. it was dis-heartning. I mean, why did CZ suddenly have no place for me anymore?

The Shinobi, and realization.
I was given hope, in the way of the Samurai and Shinobi whom I was deemed a CZ STAR OF! FINALLY! AFTER SO LONG, I had finally been considered and my stars aligned for PROPER lime light.. however, that too fell into shambles and I was yet again forgotten by Crimezone.. and well, thats how it is.

Current day
After becoming a drake, a prince, an emperor. A high priest, a GMW, a.. admin. Everything seemed good, but I felt bleak. I mean, I still do.
Crimezone was always my dream, I always wanted to be one of the great CZ heros like Fable, or Gamer.. or Bakon. But it seems that won't happen anytime soon.

So I lived a very eventful OLDCP life, full of oddities and... unique events.

Hopefully in the future I can get back into CZ relevance.
And maybe I'll be more active if I can find a reason to.

Thats my complete CZ story.
(Not including: Becoming a drake, Maelor, Asitor etc.)

Hope ya enjoyed.
Love,
Wilf.

+1 by kace and Varai
"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

Stone Mason/Lord of Wind
244 posts
Seen 23rd August 2023
4th July 2020, 09:31 PM

I was never a sith always a jedi

Forest Boy

Login or join the forums to reply.