A True Feminist Icon

Made by frozo in The Lounge

your uber driver
Master
1,538 posts
Seen 31st May 2023
5th July 2020, 02:56 AM

Good evening OLDCPT+ community.

As many of you may know, the month of July is International Women's year. I am also aware that this website, quite similar to a playground, is full of children-- children who have been grossly misinformed by corporate America's so-called 'history teachers' and crooked school system.

Well, you can keep your Simone de Beauvoir, your Coffin Mott, your Elizabeth Cady Stanton-- no, today we learn of a true feminist icon.

The green M&M is a smart, intuitive, and inspirational role model for many young women in today’s society. She may not be as impactful as Oprah, but I would still put her up there with Adam Sandler when it comes to revolutionary feminists. The green M&M was the first female M&M to be animated and commercialized, but of course, this is news to you. Why? Any recountings in your textbooks have been stripped of all relevant information and replaced with nonsense and lies.

Thank you and wake up. Revolution is imminent.

+1 by Cristal, Rachell, Luke, Finnawoke and 5 others
so long, goodbye, and good luck.

hot eyebrows
Master
1,101 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
5th July 2020, 04:47 AM

I want to radiate green M&M energy..no i want to radiate brown M&M energy. but my friends tell me i radiate orange m&m energy and it was the fattest L i've ever gotten.

+1 by Luke, Finnawoke and Brit
Foot

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
5th July 2020, 06:30 AM

Thank you for coming on here and sharing your knowledge with the rest of the community. Please do as Frozo says and educate yourself thoroughly on important issues rather than relying on whatever the media, the government and society has to say. Educating yourself on these issues will give you a whole new perspective you otherwise wouldn't have, teaching you to view things from other peoples point of view. Don't even get me started with how corrupt the education system is, especially in corporate America. We are being exploited right in front of our very eyes. Wake up people.

+1 by Brit, door, EpicAnimatorGuy, zenny and 1 other

77 posts
Seen 10th May 2021
5th July 2020, 12:59 PM

i thought this was gonna be a serious post but this is even better LMAOO

Login or join the forums to reply.