24th May 2023

The end of a Saga

Made by Zack TV in The Lounge

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th May 2023, 09:56 PM

For a long time, I've thought about the purpose of my life.

What does it mean? What does anything mean? And at the pinnacle of my teenage years, the tides before the break of the dawn.

Yeah, deep right? I know. Truth be told I've always been a stubborn person, without much regard for authority.

It is in the recent developments of my life that I've had to deal with the closure of my childhood, the realization that I cannot change what is done.

After being dumped today, learning DSGHQ is closing is a second blow to my heart. I idealized this game as a child, and loved it so much it became to me what World of Warcraft is to millennials.

Throughout my career I tried to suck in as much experience and fun as I could- always wishing to be able to be highly relevant. A great deal of my life has been accepting what is unfair, and just understanding what it means.

Though I was never any important Crimezone character I still had a hand in shaping the history of this game that has given me joy for years upon years without end.

And it is with a heavy heart and mind,

here at the end of all my youthful innocence;

I cannot help but feel proud of these memories we've all created together.

Thank you,

Sincerely this time,

Wilf.

+1 by Chelsey, Flynn, Zes, Wheeler and 4 others
"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th May 2023, 04:39 AM

My good Wilf, what a lovely post. I'm sorry to hear about being dumped, that sucks. You are a key member of this community, without you we would lack some of that great humour and unending passion you have always had for the game, and how much it meant to you makes me very honoured. I hope to stay in touch after August, and see you round.

Much love,
Damen

+1 by Kara and Zack TV

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th May 2023, 10:50 PM

Damen wrote on 25th May 2023, 04:39 AM:
My good Wilf, what a lovely post. I'm sorry to hear about being dumped, that sucks. You are a key member of this community, without you we would lack some of that great humour and unending passion you have always had for the game, and how much it meant to you makes me very honoured. I hope to stay in touch after August, and see you round.
Much love,
Damen

Hell yeah.

"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

Login or join the forums to reply.