Updated by Luminite
14th January 2023
Banned
Updated by SecurityGuy
4th August 2023

Recent Moods

lana
5th September 2014
Comment on which songs I should listen to . I NEED IDEAS!
Kricken
5th September 2014
This kid in my grade was 3rd place in the show masterchief kids. And this other kid was on a show called wife swap. And today this person was being picked up in a Lamborghini. Some school ._.
Annie
5th September 2014
I think I was the first person to have the name 'Faith' though I changed it now Starwolf has it also Cienna you can't force a person to change it they chose the name before you so its theirs.
door
5th September 2014
URGH! :( someone took the nickname faith!!! Im warning you change it right now D:
bashysmelly
5th September 2014
Pepole i wish that you pepole come to Oldcphelpers Goodbye party. Its in Iceberg and he wishes that everyone will come. Please attend and the /jr is /Jr mike96 :)
OldCPHelper
5th September 2014
Everyone i have confirmed if u know i am leaving and u are attending the /jr mike96 goodbye oldcphelper party the server is server Ice Berg remember gift bags are inculded and u will be on youtube since its being recorded by zeternal 5:00 forum standard time (ask a mod what standard time the forum uses also there are gift bags and including s performance and entertainment the last 5 minutes will be speeches
sans
5th September 2014
Terry has finally found his long-lost twin! http://prntscr.com/4jz43k XD