hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in Royal Joust of OldCP (Not Snaildom) • 29th February 2016, 03:49 PM

I willeth be thereth and willeth fighteth.

hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in Pros/Cons for oldcpv12 • 28th February 2016, 11:43 AM

I agree. I really liked the custom ranks and the swords, jousts and crimezone!

hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in What would you like to see on v12? • 27th February 2016, 08:19 PM

I would really like CRIMEZONE as it was one of the reasons why I stayed on oldcp for a long time.

hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in Almost at 100 rep! • 29th July 2015, 10:27 PM

I know it's really stupid but I'm almost reaching 100 reputation points on my backup account (though I have like 3.7k on my regular account lmao). If you want, you can help me get 100 reputation. Also, original is better! By all means, Lana is better than Summer Rae! :)
😘💜

-Sam

hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in How to protect the Temple • 23rd July 2015, 04:12 PM

Hey guys. I found a way to prevent Possessed Mico into the Moth Temple which holds the Jiniri Crown. We have to get an administrator to ban him. If he's banned, they couldn't get him back probably. I don't think it's the best strategy but it's all I can come up with. If it doesn't work, we should have Guards protect the Temple until it's safe from BH.

-Sam

hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in my great grampa is dieing • 22nd July 2015, 01:16 PM

My great grandmother died a year ago. It made me feel better that she was old. Very old, she was the same age as your grandpa! But life swoops out the important people in your life and you have to fight back because it's all a test. A test for your courage. Sorry for your loss. <3

hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in 100+ Gold Contest • 22nd July 2015, 11:09 AM

Sunset wrote on 22nd July 2015 12:40 AM:
Okay I'm going to join.
rn i'm working on it woo

update: wooops i accidentally made her look more human like..is it okay if i can draw her as a human or it has to be a penguin?
either is ok.

hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in Monday sleep, Weekend fun • 21st July 2015, 07:32 PM

I totally should have the same schedule as you.

hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in 100+ Gold Contest • 21st July 2015, 08:15 AM

Hello! Today I am doing a signature contest! It could be anything you want. Just use the following picture I will show. Here are the rules:

-you must post the link along with the signature/drawing
-it could be a signature or a drawing
-do not copy
-have fun!

Here's what you have to draw:
http://i58.tinypic.com/264tchg.jpg

This contest will last until Saturday. The price of the gold is still undetermined.

-Sam

hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in New Administrator Order • 21st July 2015, 08:05 AM

If these changes occur, I believe Sadie would fit all of these new requirements.

hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in My opinion on the helmet • 21st July 2015, 07:13 AM

Umm.... Skylar, when the Rsnail Helmet first came out, a lot of people started wearing the item. Here's a tip when you're searching for clues, never jump to a conclusion without your facts.

hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in I died.. • 20th July 2015, 11:08 AM

I bet the name was Clarksen. Not clarkson.

hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in The Wolf ~Jilly • 20th July 2015, 08:16 AM

Good theory Jilly but nope. The wolfintelligence dude is actually Wolfgang, a Blackhawk.

hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in Goodbye, DSGHQ -Allie • 19th July 2015, 10:15 PM

Goodbye Allie. It's been cool leading Wizards with you. It was a fun 7 months.

Goodbye

Your pal,
Sam

hi im sam
35 posts
Posted in Mickey's base • 19th July 2015, 05:57 PM

Saber574 and a few other users (including me) found Mickey's base. It is /jr darkoffice. But you can't just say /jr darkoffice and then you'll be there. There is a thing that helps you go in. (Warning: Lot's of Mickey agents were there, so don't go in if you don't have a weapon or you're not in with a user that has a weapon). So the users went in this mysterious place and there was computers. I saw a computer say something about an Underground Church (we must find info on that!) and some users were killed.

RIP JessCupcake and Angelapink450.

Luckily, the Guards were in the room with us and killed the agents of Mickey. Here's how you get in. There's this outlet on the wall. The room will get darker. Next, go inside the red firepit. Congratulations! You made it inside. But as I said before, don't go inside without a weapon or a user without a weapon. Please be careful. Once you are inside, Mickey's agents can see you.

Credits to Saber for finding the room.

MORE CLUES FOUND:

http://i62.tinypic.com/2enbakw.jpg

I believe this is what the Arabian Horse code meant:

http://i59.tinypic.com/2woahys.jpg

-Sam