9th January 2019

Nut News Report 2

Made by Zelrus in Cool Stuff

Master
927 posts
9th January 2019, 05:46 PM

Welcome to the 2nd Nut News report! Let's get started on what events have happened recently throughout DSGHQ.

To start off, the Damen Spike Games HQ Discord server was deleted on January 6th due to Abushekaus hosting a voice chat which contained swearing in it.

Damen hosted a create conference livestream on January 7th as the OldCP create requests are now open again!
You can send a create request at: https://damenspike.com/create
If you would like to watch the stream if you missed it or re-watch it, you can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibYq930rQ6c

During the create livestream, Damen made death permanent again. Remember to be careful on your mains and alts, as you won't be revived in 24 hours anymore!

Damen also gave vampirism to certain users during the livestream. All of the vampires are not allowed on providence and are AOS on the southern land. The vampires were given 50% health, vampire lords were given red lightning and biting was added back, however a vampire would have to bite you multiple times for you to get vampirism and there is a cooldown to it. You can also hit vampires with wooden swords now. Vampires are users with red glowing eyes on.

On January 8th, Killer was coronated and made the new King of the North as Pablo sadly resigned from it. Congrats to him!

On January 9th, a trial for Sadie was hosted as she was accused of sharing accounts with TeamMaybe so she can log on whenever she wishes.
The results were:
- TeamMaybe IPBanned
- Sadie demoted permanently on OldCP and forums
Remember to never share accounts!

Now it's time for a bit of iOldCP news.

Sadly, our beloved Head Moderator, Seth, has resigned from the Head Moderator position and has quit iOldCP as well. As a replacement, I decided to make Tasha the new Head Moderator as she is trustworthy and has good leadership skills. Congrats to her!

Before Seth left, he made the first Penguin Watch Captain... which was Lyss! Congrats to her!

UPDATE:
Jdutr still isn't back yet. I am still the Emperor Regent.

That's all for today, thanks for reading my report and I hope you enjoyed reading it!

690 posts
9th January 2019, 05:56 PM

Great report Bro

Master
927 posts
9th January 2019, 05:57 PM

Tom080 wrote on 9th January 2019, 05:56 PM:
Great report Bro

Thanks

Marvel Fan
53 posts
9th January 2019, 06:03 PM

Maybe you should put the winners of the HP/ArchWiz joust from iOldCP? And who got Moth? me
oh and who got king of das

Master
927 posts
9th January 2019, 06:04 PM

Naii wrote on 9th January 2019, 06:03 PM:
Maybe you should put the winners of the HP/ArchWiz joust from iOldCP? And who got Moth? me

Look at my previous report

252 posts
9th January 2019, 06:04 PM

Firstly, make yourself Emperor because this is kinda dumb since hes been gone for so long. Secondly, YES GO LYSS ILYSM. And third, im mad Sadie got demoted and how this game isnt fun anymore :(

Master
927 posts
9th January 2019, 06:05 PM

Agua wrote on 9th January 2019, 06:04 PM:
Firstly, make yourself Emperor because this is kinda dumb since hes been gone for so long. Secondly, YES GO LYSS ILYSM. And third, im mad Sadie got demoted and how this game isnt fun anymore

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to make myself full Emperor lol and yeah, Lyss deserved it and I wouldn't expect Sadie to do such things like that

252 posts
9th January 2019, 06:08 PM

Zelrus wrote on 9th January 2019, 06:05 PM:
Firstly, make yourself Emperor because this is kinda dumb since hes been gone for so long. Secondly, YES GO LYSS ILYSM. And third, im mad Sadie got demoted and how this game isnt fun anymore
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to make myself full Emperor lol and yeah, Lyss deserved it and I wouldn't expect Sadie to do such things like that

You should be able to. I don't see how its really fair that hes been gone for like 3 weeks and we dont have anybody to "rule." And yeah not just the fact that she wouldn't do that, its also the fact that i'm sure she hasn't been trialed for any of that before and it was just an immediate demotion on everything and like ahdsaskdas its annoying

Master
927 posts
9th January 2019, 06:16 PM

Agua wrote on 9th January 2019, 06:08 PM:
You should be able to. I don't see how its really fair that hes been gone for like 3 weeks and we dont have anybody to "rule." And yeah not just the fact that she wouldn't do that, its also the fact that i'm sure she hasn't been trialed for any of that before and it was just an immediate demotion on everything and like ahdsaskdas its annoying

The rank Emperor Regent was made to hold place of the Emperor while he/she is gone, but Jdutr just disappeared without notice. And afaik Sadie hasn't been trialed for a long time, or even demoted.

sunset beach
87 posts
9th January 2019, 06:17 PM

nice report

Master
927 posts
9th January 2019, 06:17 PM

perla wrote on 9th January 2019, 06:17 PM:
nice report

Thanks

252 posts
9th January 2019, 07:16 PM

Zelrus wrote on 9th January 2019, 06:16 PM:
Agua wrote on 9th January 2019, 06:08 PM:
The rank Emperor Regent was made to hold place of the Emperor while he/she is gone, but Jdutr just disappeared without notice. And afaik Sadie hasn't been trialed for a long time, or even demoted.

Which is why she shouldnt have gotten demoted without another chance. Plus I get thats what they do, but he literally disappeared without notice and its been forever anyways, so I don't see why u couldnt

bad day
98 posts
9th January 2019, 07:28 PM

Nice job on the report!!!!!

Master
1,389 posts
9th January 2019, 07:29 PM

Nice one!

Master
927 posts
9th January 2019, 07:58 PM

Narcissa wrote on 9th January 2019, 07:28 PM: