10th January 2019

Profile Backgrounds

Made by Loki in Feedback

OldCps Hottest PWC
76 posts
10th January 2019, 06:23 PM

I definitely think the DSGHQ forums are much more slick than the RCHQ ones but, if our profile pages could be designed more similar to what they were on RCHQ, they'd look so much better. This is especially true when it comes to using the profile background add-on.

I noticed that on the profile, the background picture seems to get really stretched out and grainy for some reason. I was trying to use an image that I had used on RCHQ forums and it looks WAY worse here than what it did there (its a rather large picture and should not look THAT stretched out). I also noticed that a lot of pictures seem to get very distorted on these forums for some reason and that whole problem just needs to be fixed in general.

I also think it would be cool if on our forums profiles, that there would be some level of transparency to the dark box we have on there. This would make the profile background add-on more worthwhile to get and would allow people to see a whole cool picture rather than just the outer edges of it.

News Reporter
580 posts
10th January 2019, 06:25 PM

I agree. I want more quality for my backgrounds and I want to actually see it.

Love Scars
Master
1,731 posts
10th January 2019, 07:56 PM

Yup, I liked how the RCHQ profiles looked.

447 posts
11th January 2019, 02:45 PM

Agreed

Login to reply.