9th February 2019

P3D i lost my T-REX

Made by frankwestt in Reports

Rookie
4 posts
9th February 2019, 05:28 AM

well... i hope exist some type of record about commerce, i bought me one T-REX, when i rode it i press "popular area" and i went to "Dead Man's guts" and it glitched, my T-REX is falling down right now in the void, it went throught the floor, it was so weird, later i went to my igloo waiting my T-rex respawn but it doesnt do that... i dont know if someone can give me again my lost T-rex xD it was so sad, and my inventory is bugged, it show me everytime only 82 goldore, and i just use all in this T-Rex :( xD totally true, i dont know how to demostrate everything i say is true... i hope someone can help me

LORD ADMIN KING EMP
Administrator
3,211 posts
9th February 2019, 05:30 AM

Don't worry frankwestt, your T-Rex should be in your igloo now. Be careful bro

CREDITS TO MAJOR !

Rookie
4 posts
9th February 2019, 05:35 AM

ow damn, thx so much :D of couse,
I'll be more careful with those things haha

2,043 posts
9th February 2019, 10:32 AM

Damn it, it wasn't easy stealing it.

++!

546 posts
9th February 2019, 11:42 AM

frankwestt wrote on 9th February 2019, 05:28 AM:
well... i hope exist some type of record about commerce, i bought me one T-REX, when i rode it i press "popular area" and i went to "Dead Man's guts" and it glitched, my T-REX is falling down right now in the void, it went throught the floor, it was so weird, later i went to my igloo waiting my T-rex respawn but it doesnt do that... i dont know if someone can give me again my lost T-rex xD it was so sad, and my inventory is bugged, it show me everytime only 82 goldore, and i just use all in this T-Rex xD totally true, i dont know how to demostrate everything i say is true... i hope someone can help me
DW ILL HELP U KEEP THAT TREX

hoolianhak
536 posts
10th February 2019, 08:30 AM

Those things are hard to keep watch of, I would keep it in my igloo if I were you.

OBI-WAN: Hello, there!

GENERAL GRIEVOUS: General Kenobi, you are a bold one. I find your behavior bewildering . . . Surely you realize you're doomed, (to droids) Kill him!

Login or join the forums to reply.