4th March 2019

Majorhalo's Forums Mod application

Made by Majorhalo in Applications

Prince
153 posts
4th March 2019, 01:14 PM

Greetings DSGHQ Community! recently i came across a discussion that Abushekaus has created 14 hours ago and i see that he is looking for forum mods. well abushekaus, i am planning on becoming one! I have been a member of the community for several years and i am 100% aware of the community guidelines on oldcp and on the DSGHQ forums.

MAIN username- Haloween1000 (forums) Majorhalo (oldcp)

- Timezone- EST

Past Ranks

Here is a list of The Ranks I've had in the past (currently 4 ranks listed), the recent one I've had was Emperor.

*Emperor
*Lord of Drakes
*Emperor's Guards
*Wizard

Present Ranks

Here is a list of Ranks i have today. (currently 2 ranks listed)

-Prince

Experience

I have had many experiences with ranks for the past years on oldcp from being a normal user on oldcp, to becoming a big figure to oldcp players today. i will be telling you my experiences in order.

-Lord Of Drakes (2016-17)
-Prince (2017-present)
-Moderator(2017-present)
-Emperor (2018-2019)
-Wizard (2018)
-Emperor's Guards (2017)

Conclusion

Thank you for taking the time to read this application, i worked hard to make it, i even wrote it on a paper first! if you like it, pls leave a like and comment! :D

-Majorhalo

913 posts
4th March 2019, 01:22 PM

Hey major, nice application but maybe for your experience you can go a little more in-depth, such as what got you started with moderating.

Penguin Watch
5,014 posts
4th March 2019, 03:00 PM

Hello,
Good application. You've gone more in-depth than most recent applications I've read (which are still good though). I wish you all the best! :)

Login to reply.