13th March 2019

blah

Made by Lord Alatar in The Lounge

Angry One
236 posts
13th March 2019, 11:32 PM

blah

SOON TO BE THE GREAT LORD OF OLDCP! ALL HAIL!

Soon we will rule!

ACHTUNG!
News Reporter
159 posts
13th March 2019, 11:49 PM

THE MAN IN THE WOODS
An Unauthorized Continuation
By: Loki

Nathan screamed and ran out of the woods. Mr. Elsen had missed Nathan! The bullet ricocheted off a rock. Mr. Elsen seized up in pain. It was his heart! He was having a heart attack! No... it didn't make sense. This feeling was not one of a heart attack, but a different kind of heart ache. He wondered why he ever thought he could have tried to kill a young boy, even if he had ruined his life. Mr. Elsen was of higher morals than that. No matter how much he loathed someone, no matter how much wrong someone had done to him, he could never stoop to the level of murder.

Mr. Elsen heard sirens. He knew he had to think fast or he would be caught and taken to jail. Shakily, he stood up. He thought about casting the gun aside but he knew if he did they they could just get his fingerprints off of it and it would only be a matter of time before the police caught up to him. It may only be a matter of time now anyway.

Recalling everything he had learned back in his army days, Mr. Elsen crept off through the woods. He was careful not to trod on a stray twig. He went stealthily through the woods. Time seemed to creep by for him. He wanted to weep for his wrong doing and all the hurt he had been through due to the boy he had attempted to kill. He thought about turning himself in and trying to plea bargain his way into a lesser sentence. He knew only one thing, he did not want to live the rest of his life in jail. So as he exited the woods, he prayed for wisdom to do the right thing. He decided maybe if he fled, he could get a job elsewhere. Away from all the rumors. But he knew he couldn't be hasty about it, it would draw too much suspicion onto himself and his recently terminated position. On the other hand though, the longer he lingered, the more of a chance that the police would catch him.

He wasn't entirely sure how, but he eventually found himself inside of his home. He gasped as he entered into his home. Someone was waiting there for him...

princess
674 posts
14th March 2019, 02:43 AM

spoiler this was what waiting for him

every time i try to move on, you're right there

Queen of Dorval
53 posts
14th March 2019, 06:12 AM

and this is why alatar needs to get his ass back onto quotev

never forget who you want to become.
- shoto todoroki

soap
Rookie
47 posts
14th March 2019, 08:21 AM

you lost me at the word "shower"

blushes slightly

wheres my mind
Rookie
5 posts
14th March 2019, 08:37 AM

Bubbly wrote on 14th March 2019, 08:21 AM:
you lost me at the word "shower"

Same 0.0

Winter is Coming
46 posts
14th March 2019, 09:53 AM

You legit stole this story from someone, stop plagiarizing people’s work, it’s made by someone from Calarts you legit just wrote and changed some things jesus dude
https://youtu.be/DYOc-LqkrsE

Login to reply.