9th April 2019

iOldCP Prom

Made by CoffeeCow in The Lounge

Knight Captain
News Reporter
706 posts
9th April 2019, 10:55 PM

Greetings! This is the moment you are all waiting for. I honestly hope not, but let's continue.
I am honored to be your host/coordinator for the first ever iOldCP Prom. It's time to show off your best outfits and your smile to the crowd. Say hello to Hollywood, because the paparazzi will be there to take those memorable photos. It's that time of year when you are allowed to show and brag about your date. Let me admit it that this will not be better than your high school prom, but at least we are giving it a try. Without further or due, here is the basic information that you will want to know.
PROM NIGHT: BE OUR GUEST

Date: April 13th 2019
Time: 4:00 PM EST / 1:00 PM PST
Location: /jr 101 (4:00 PM EST - 4:45 PM EST) /jr nightclub (4:45 PM EST - Unlimited)

The Procedure
A fancy dinner will first be held at the Throne Room. As a personal courtesy, this is free of charge. This part of the event will last around forty-five minutes.
The second half of the event will be held at the Night Club. The actual fun starts here. There will not be a strict time that the party ends. The party ends when it does. However, there will be special features, from our lovely helpers, that hopefully can make the event longer as usual.

Frequently Asked Questions

Is there a dress code?
I and our helpers will not be strict on the dress code. However, this is an official and possibly a one in a game-life event after a while or never. I recommend wearing your casual, fancy clothing.
Example: The men could wear a suit with a bow or tie. The women could wear a dress.

Is there a fee to enter?
Absolutely not.

Am I forced to bring a date?
No, but it will be a fun experience. You are free to be with your friends.

If you have any questions and/or concerns, feel free to respond below. We are in need of helpers during the event. If you are interested, send me a direct message on Discord (Lou#2119).
Thank you for your attention! We'll see you there.

BaileyDancebearIndigoPalaceKrickenLaylaLivetoDanceLushMalorieOrbayPabloParthiaRandyTeamMaybe

princess
Master
692 posts
9th April 2019, 11:02 PM

the be our guest is soooo cute

nothing lasts forever

always sleepy
1,033 posts
9th April 2019, 11:03 PM

Yess queen!!

669 posts
10th April 2019, 03:02 AM

Alright

Silly Slayer
110 posts
10th April 2019, 09:03 PM

oooo sound fun hope I can make it!

Ariana-Flame-Tent-Oreo-Loki-Lush-Bri-Kariya-Keywi-Iblue-Sebastian-Randy-Brit-Macy-Zoe-Bubbly

Angry One
257 posts
12th April 2019, 04:10 PM

In the prom

instead of dancing with people

we should murder them

why am i here
Login to reply.