11th April 2019

Thanos Snap Article 13

Made by Chezpin in The Lounge

The Lit Chespin Bois
Rookie
17 posts
11th April 2019, 09:20 AM

Hey guys, we have to get the infinity gaunlet and snap on article 13.

They are trying to get damen, so heres what you need to do.

1.DOWNLOAD FORTNITE
2.GET AN EPIC VICTORY ROYALE.

There you go.

Its lit tho.

MY BIRTHDAY IS MAY 5TH I HAVE 24 DAYS AND ILL BE A CRINGY 14 YEAR OLD HAHAHAAHhahsjhjhksjkdfdnjk

Miss Chanandler Bong
Master
2,303 posts
11th April 2019, 11:53 AM

cringe

The Lit Chespin Bois
Rookie
17 posts
11th April 2019, 11:55 AM

definitely

Its lit tho.

MY BIRTHDAY IS MAY 5TH I HAVE 24 DAYS AND ILL BE A CRINGY 14 YEAR OLD HAHAHAAHhahsjhjhksjkdfdnjk

Emperor of iOldCp
289 posts
11th April 2019, 06:53 PM

Yes I agree we must Thanos Snap the Article 13.

wherearetheavocados
112 posts
11th April 2019, 07:04 PM

dont download fortnite i stg that game is so dead

The Dude
65 posts
12th April 2019, 10:39 AM

:0

Please. :I

Don't be cringe, I am a 14-year-old and I don't cringe much... (sometimes there are scenarios where I do but mostly I don't, so nah...) :/

Stahp playin' Fortnite, though my schoolmates like this game..., most of my schoolmates see it as a cringe nowadays... so it's dead now... (I tried the game and I sucked at it too...) :I

Using the Infinity Gauntlet by Thanos is from Marvel's Infinity War... I can see it as a funny meme and all, but there are times where it gets cringe... :s

Buddy... Instead of being Cringe at that age, learn to Grow up... (not in a mean way...), Be the guy who's future's really gonna be bright and useful! :)

It makes sense to be Cringe at this certain age or younger, but once you get 14 like me, learn to handle that cringe and try it get it away from ya, cuz I guarantee, you're gonna reach 18-years old 5 or 4 years later and you don't wanna be cringe! ;)

And Let's hope for Article 13 to be gone, but... not in that cringy way... ok? :)

Hope you get better in life Chezpin! :D

Get gud! ;)

HammyMajed The Awesome Dude! ;)

The Lit Chespin Bois
Rookie
17 posts
12th April 2019, 11:54 AM

Bubbly wrote on 11th April 2019, 07:04 PM:
dont download fortnite i stg that game is so dead

I dont think you understand the joke lol, get off my posts if ur gonna be mean lol

Hamoza1111 wrote on 12th April 2019, 10:39 AM:
Please.
Don't be cringe, I am a 14-year-old and I don't cringe much... (sometimes there are scenarios where I do but mostly I don't, so nah...)
Stahp playin' Fortnite, though my schoolmates like this game..., most of my schoolmates see it as a cringe nowadays... so it's dead now... (I tried the game and I sucked at it too...)
Using the Infinity Gauntlet by Thanos is from Marvel's Infinity War... I can see it as a funny meme and all, but there are times where it gets cringe...
Buddy... Instead of being Cringe at that age, learn to Grow up... (not in a mean way...), Be the guy who's future's really gonna be bright and useful!
It makes sense to be Cringe at this certain age or younger, but once you get 14 like me, learn to handle that cringe and try it get it away from ya, cuz I guarantee, you're gonna reach 18-years old 5 or 4 years later and you don't wanna be cringe!
And Let's hope for Article 13 to be gone, but... not in that cringy way... ok?
Hope you get better in life Chezpin!
Get gud!

Ight man.

Its lit tho.

Angry One
375 posts
12th April 2019, 04:06 PM

Thanos Snap Yourself

A hollowed soul.

bruh
1,786 posts
5th May 2019, 02:24 AM

Hamoza1111 wrote on 12th April 2019, 10:39 AM:
Please.
Don't be cringe, I am a 14-year-old and I don't cringe much... (sometimes there are scenarios where I do but mostly I don't, so nah...)
Stahp playin' Fortnite, though my schoolmates like this game..., most of my schoolmates see it as a cringe nowadays... so it's dead now... (I tried the game and I sucked at it too...)
Using the Infinity Gauntlet by Thanos is from Marvel's Infinity War... I can see it as a funny meme and all, but there are times where it gets cringe...
Buddy... Instead of being Cringe at that age, learn to Grow up... (not in a mean way...), Be the guy who's future's really gonna be bright and useful!
It makes sense to be Cringe at this certain age or younger, but once you get 14 like me, learn to handle that cringe and try it get it away from ya, cuz I guarantee, you're gonna reach 18-years old 5 or 4 years later and you don't wanna be cringe!
And Let's hope for Article 13 to be gone, but... not in that cringy way... ok?
Hope you get better in life Chezpin!
Get gud!

BRUH THAT WAS KINDA CRINGE DOE

The Lit Chespin Bois
Rookie
17 posts
6th May 2019, 11:45 AM

Why does people still come on this thread... i made it as a cringy joke...

Its lit tho.

Login to reply.