15th April 2019

The War That Ruined Mankind (TIK TOCK USERS)

Made by Teenjj in The Lounge

I own Trap Igloos
888 posts
15th April 2019, 02:14 PM

Hey guys Teenjj here back with an another post.
For years I saw myself becoming a bully. But now I am gonna be devoted to the StopTheBullying cause someone play the army music?

Anyways

Like who the hell wrote this? Like this guy is literally ignoring his brother (best friend) for some hot girl who sees him get kidnapped does nothing about it?
Fair enough!
Not only is this girl a creature (Minecraft Youtuber) but she is also ugly.
Like damm they couldn't hire a actual granny to play the role of the Maverick's crush?
Like damm bro, like the girl was skurtin' lanes for 4 mintues straight but has her minions bend the guy over like what the hell? This is for kids right? Damm man I thought the girl was actually into him?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL SHE DOESN'T TAKE THE PHONE OFF OF HIM UNTIL LATER? COMMITMENT AT IT'S FINEST...
SHE PICKS UP THE CALL, YET SHE HAS THE PHONE....
This was obviously written by a 50 year old wearing polo shirt with cargo pants that just got back from golfing
If this thing was even 5 percent real, this guy would of noticed and wondered why the hell there is a motorbike even tho he is not of legal age to ride one.
I swear to God, the stupid ass music videos with Tik Tock stars.
Wait what? She's trying to find out where her "crush" lives, what school he goes too
Wait what????
She's the Minecraft Youtuber? Wait what? She can't be!!! We're only 6 minutes into the video wth

That's why you don't do Tik Tock kids.
"I'll do whatever it takes to surive"
Yeah, that's why you're singing at 100% with your autotune with sandstorm intro
But now I see why they're after him. He falls and doesn't get hit on the left, but on the right damm
Not to mention?
How do they fight if they're being knoted together?
Wth? What the hell!!
She goes to prison for kidnap!!
BUT HOW THE HELL DOES THE BOY (CASH) HAVE THE PHONE WTH???
Cute ending tho "The End"
If you give me 1,000000 likes I'll do a cameo appearance in Cash and Maverick's new music video.
I swear!

ACHTUNG!
News Reporter
181 posts
15th April 2019, 03:08 PM

Fake.

Login to reply.