12th August 2019
61 views

For now, this will happen.

Made by Taejo in Introductions and Leaving

Oreoes
Member
226 posts
104
12th August 2019, 05:23 PM

Well, its come to a time where i need to stop playing penguin games. There's actually a lot of drama coming out of this game, and its getting annoying and actually sad too. A perfect example is frogs. Its honestly really really sad how he doesn't see that
1. What he doing is wrong.
2. He calls people retarded a lot then says "idk why they are mad at me tbh" - words for DJdiamons
3. He bases his life on this game, and jenna says its pathetic. And tbh it really is. But frogs apparently doesn't see that
4. Hes one of the main people that abuses, and I know hes 11 but even 11 year olds should be taught a lesson. And yesterday he still got to do "something" in the war. Yet does he deserve it? No. he doesn't. He actually apologized to me but how many apologies did be break? Almost all of them. Im betting, he just said that to me so he would not get in trouble.
But, back the the main reason why im not gonna play that much anymore

Im going to highschool and im gonna have a TON of homework. Its my first day and i already have a lot of homework.
Its a penguin game. Im actually 14, and im playing a penguin game..... the actual only reason i play oldcp is because its the ONLY cpps that i know of that uses swords that are legitimately realistic.
The next reason is that im getting tired of the "smart" people correcting my grammar mistakes. Although im not even american they still do it.
The Final reason is truly ive been playing since 2015 and 4 years honestly, is amazing

Id just like to say thanks for the kindness from the mods, admins, and some other users. There's not really much i can say other then thanks. And hey, think of it like this, i cant stop myself from growing up, and probably neither can you. This community is very kind, and it has many smart people in it. Its been a heck of a ride.

Your Best Cookie, Oreo

#Naruto
0

+1 by Loki, gabrieljesus, Jenna, shah and 1 other

EVERYBODY DEMOTE JENNA RI
Member
175 posts
142
12th August 2019, 05:35 PM

Frogs is getting out of hand right now. Mental illness reports are a record high and you guy's are doing nothing about it. Oreo we wish you the best of luck for your future, also say sorry for bullying me im bludzee
0

+1 by Taejo
EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE
EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE. EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE
EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE
EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE

Pythas
Member
1,090 posts
843
12th August 2019, 05:39 PM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
0

+1 by absolutecringe and Frogss, -1 by Taejo, xvoid, Chis, blapck and 1 other
When you have been waiting for a moment for so long in your life, take the shot when you can because it may never come again.

5head
Member
691 posts
2,617
12th August 2019, 05:50 PM

KraveKid wrote on 12th August 2019, 05:23 PM:
Well, its come to a time where i need to stop playing penguin games. There's actually a lot of drama coming out of this game, and its getting annoying and actually sad too. A perfect example is frogs. Its honestly really really sad how he doesn't see that
1. What he doing is wrong.
2. He calls people retarded a lot then says "idk why they are mad at me tbh" - words for DJdiamons
3. He bases his life on this game, and jenna says its pathetic. And tbh it really is. But frogs apparently doesn't see that
4. Hes one of the main people that abuses, and I know hes 11 but even 11 year olds should be taught a lesson. And yesterday he still got to do "something" in the war. Yet does he deserve it? No. he doesn't. He actually apologized to me but how many apologies did be break? Almost all of them. Im betting, he just said that to me so he would not get in trouble.
But, back the the main reason why im not gonna play that much anymore
Im going to highschool and im gonna have a TON of homework. Its my first day and i already have a lot of homework.
Its a penguin game. Im actually 14, and im playing a penguin game..... the actual only reason i play oldcp is because its the ONLY cpps that i know of that uses swords that are legitimately realistic.
The next reason is that im getting tired of the "smart" people correcting my grammar mistakes. Although im not even american they still do it.
The Final reason is truly ive been playing since 2015 and 4 years honestly, is amazing
Id just like to say thanks for the kindness from the mods, admins, and some other users. There's not really much i can say other then thanks. And hey, think of it like this, i cant stop myself from growing up, and probably neither can you. This community is very kind, and it has many smart people in it. Its been a heck of a ride.
Your Best Cookie, Oreo
#Naruto

It's okay if you want to leave if you're just growing too old to play this but you shouldn't quit over some clowns. You seem like a nice guy from the couple of times that I've come on. You should rethink quitting and you really won't be getting that much homework if you're starting highschool.
0

+1 by Taejo

Moderator
Moderator
221 posts
300
12th August 2019, 06:51 PM

hey! i wish you the best of luck in the future <3. If you ever have a break, please stop by and say hello! :)
0

+1 by Taejo
Mike<3PerlaZen4207bZoeBeanLyssAbuNateIanCateLushDice

Oreoes
Member
226 posts
104
12th August 2019, 07:36 PM

Frogs wrote on 12th August 2019, 05:39 PM:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
just stop.
0

+1 by DJDiamonds2, -1 by Frogss

Oreoes
Member
226 posts
104
12th August 2019, 07:38 PM

no dude hes just so annoying
0

+1 by DJDiamonds2, -1 by Frogss

Oreoes
Member
226 posts
104
12th August 2019, 07:40 PM

Xvoid wrote on 12th August 2019, 05:50 PM:
Quote:
KraveKid wrote on 12th August 2019, 05:23 PM:
Well, its come to a time where i need to stop playing penguin games. There's actually a lot of drama coming out of this game, and its getting annoying and actually sad too. A perfect example is frogs. Its honestly really really sad how he doesn't see that
1. What he doing is wrong.
2. He calls people retarded a lot then says "idk why they are mad at me tbh" - words for DJdiamons
3. He bases his life on this game, and jenna says its pathetic. And tbh it really is. But frogs apparently doesn't see that
4. Hes one of the main people that abuses, and I know hes 11 but even 11 year olds should be taught a lesson. And yesterday he still got to do "something" in the war. Yet does he deserve it? No. he doesn't. He actually apologized to me but how many apologies did be break? Almost all of them. Im betting, he just said that to me so he would not get in trouble.
But, back the the main reason why im not gonna play that much anymore
Im going to highschool and im gonna have a TON of homework. Its my first day and i already have a lot of homework.
Its a penguin game. Im actually 14, and im playing a penguin game..... the actual only reason i play oldcp is because its the ONLY cpps that i know of that uses swords that are legitimately realistic.
The next reason is that im getting tired of the "smart" people correcting my grammar mistakes. Although im not even american they still do it.
The Final reason is truly ive been playing since 2015 and 4 years honestly, is amazing
Id just like to say thanks for the kindness from the mods, admins, and some other users. There's not really much i can say other then thanks. And hey, think of it like this, i cant stop myself from growing up, and probably neither can you. This community is very kind, and it has many smart people in it. Its been a heck of a ride.
Your Best Cookie, Oreo
#Naruto
It's okay if you want to leave if you're just growing too old to play this but you shouldn't quit over some clowns. You seem like a nice guy from the couple of times that I've come on. You should rethink quitting and you really won't be getting that much homework if you're starting highschool.
Im just gonna say these 2 things now, 1. frogs is a brat and he knows it
2. Im not playing a penguin game with a hella rude and "im smarter then you" 11 year old he is one of the rudest players ive ever seen in my time playing oldcp. If i come back i hope i never hear anything about frogs again. because thats exactly what he deserves a ban, nothing, he DID NOT DESERVE to join in the war. I'll do whatever it takes to get frogs banned or get his things taken away. I will send all of the messages he said to me on oldcp that were rude and heck dont even get me started on discord.
0

-1 by Frogss

5head
Member
691 posts
2,617
12th August 2019, 07:44 PM

KraveKid wrote on 12th August 2019, 07:40 PM:
Quote:
Xvoid wrote on 12th August 2019, 05:50 PM:
Quote:
KraveKid wrote on 12th August 2019, 05:23 PM:
Well, its come to a time where i need to stop playing penguin games. There's actually a lot of drama coming out of this game, and its getting annoying and actually sad too. A perfect example is frogs. Its honestly really really sad how he doesn't see that
1. What he doing is wrong.
2. He calls people retarded a lot then says "idk why they are mad at me tbh" - words for DJdiamons
3. He bases his life on this game, and jenna says its pathetic. And tbh it really is. But frogs apparently doesn't see that
4. Hes one of the main people that abuses, and I know hes 11 but even 11 year olds should be taught a lesson. And yesterday he still got to do "something" in the war. Yet does he deserve it? No. he doesn't. He actually apologized to me but how many apologies did be break? Almost all of them. Im betting, he just said that to me so he would not get in trouble.
But, back the the main reason why im not gonna play that much anymore
Im going to highschool and im gonna have a TON of homework. Its my first day and i already have a lot of homework.
Its a penguin game. Im actually 14, and im playing a penguin game..... the actual only reason i play oldcp is because its the ONLY cpps that i know of that uses swords that are legitimately realistic.
The next reason is that im getting tired of the "smart" people correcting my grammar mistakes. Although im not even american they still do it.
The Final reason is truly ive been playing since 2015 and 4 years honestly, is amazing
Id just like to say thanks for the kindness from the mods, admins, and some other users. There's not really much i can say other then thanks. And hey, think of it like this, i cant stop myself from growing up, and probably neither can you. This community is very kind, and it has many smart people in it. Its been a heck of a ride.
Your Best Cookie, Oreo
#Naruto
It's okay if you want to leave if you're just growing too old to play this but you shouldn't quit over some clowns. You seem like a nice guy from the couple of times that I've come on. You should rethink quitting and you really won't be getting that much homework if you're starting highschool.
Im just gonna say these 2 things now, 1. frogs is a brat and he knows it
2. Im not playing a penguin game with a hella rude and "im smarter then you" 11 year old he is one of the rudest players ive ever seen in my time playing oldcp. If i come back i hope i never hear anything about frogs again. because thats exactly what he deserves a ban, nothing, he DID NOT DESERVE to join in the war. I'll do whatever it takes to get frogs banned or get his things taken away. I will send all of the messages he said to me on oldcp that were rude and heck dont even get me started on discord.

if you let it get to you, you're giving him the reaction he wants.
0

Mashed Potato
Member
59 posts
53
13th August 2019, 02:02 AM

Aw. It's sad that Frogs is causing all of this drama. Hasn't changed since I first met him tbh.

Wish you luck for your future!
0

Master
3,674 posts
2,570
13th August 2019, 04:21 AM

KraveKid wrote on 12th August 2019, 07:38 PM:
no dude hes just so annoying
if this was 2015 I would smack you and report you for triple posting
0

+1 by DarkStarz

Pythas
Member
1,090 posts
843
13th August 2019, 05:34 AM

imdaboss wrote on 13th August 2019, 04:21 AM:
Quote:
KraveKid wrote on 12th August 2019, 07:38 PM:
no dude hes just so annoying
if this was 2015 I would smack you and report you for triple posting
0

+1 by Frogss, -1 by Taejo
When you have been waiting for a moment for so long in your life, take the shot when you can because it may never come again.

Oreoes
Member
226 posts
104
13th August 2019, 03:31 PM

Frogs wrote on 13th August 2019, 05:34 AM:
Quote:
imdaboss wrote on 13th August 2019, 04:21 AM:
Quote:
KraveKid wrote on 12th August 2019, 07:38 PM:
no dude hes just so annoying
if this was 2015 I would smack you and report you for triple posting
speaking of reporting, i have proof that u spam disliked me
0

the muffin king
Member
61 posts
50
14th August 2019, 09:48 AM

i only like the mini oreoes
0

+1 by Taejo
i dont like muffins that much tho :(

Login or join the forums to reply.