12th August 2019

Unfairly Banned

Made by RealPinky12 in Reports

Rookie
11 posts
12th August 2019, 07:02 PM

Hi, I made some accounts referencing weed, like "weedwizard" and "ganjaguard" or "weedislegal" and they all got banned. Except now, I got IP banned for it.
Why should I get IP banned when I had accounts with perfectly legal usernames? Plus, I wasn't referencing drugs or talking about drugs at all in those accounts, it was just the usernames. In the rule page of oldcp.biz, there is nothing that says ANYTHING about "drugs".
(If you wanna see for yourself, go there, use ctrl+f, and type in 'drugs')
I truthfully feel I was unfairly banned. I did not say anything bad or do anything that was forbidden by the rules, just had those usernames. I intended to talk to a mod about it with those accounts, but they were all in privatechambers or some room I couldn't access.

Please reply.

OldCP Moderator
Master
1,729 posts
12th August 2019, 08:02 PM

In the rule page, it also says something about tricking the rules. Therefore, you were fairly banned.

lol

Rookie
11 posts
12th August 2019, 08:05 PM

Jonathan1tt1 wrote on 12th August 2019, 08:02 PM:
In the rule page, it also says something about tricking the rules. Therefore, you were fairly banned.

In what way did I 'trick' the rules? I simply made usernames referencing weed, and there was nothing bad about that listed in the rules. Therefor, it is legal. It's not a loophole/trick/exploit. It's just a fact!

Rookie
11 posts
12th August 2019, 08:10 PM

My point is, why should I be IP banned for something I did on a few accounts? It's not like I hacked or cheated the engine in anyway, I simply made usernames which - according to the rules - are legal. Why should I not be allowed to play at ALL for something so minor? IP banning me for this is too harsh of a punishment, I think.

Although, seeing as how it only gets me into trouble (since day 1), I will no longer make drug references in my usernames if I were to get un-IP banned. I have learned my lesson.

EVERYBODY DEMOTE JENNA RI
164 posts
12th August 2019, 08:39 PM

pinky, these people are very sensitive. these guys think that pepto bismo is a horrible drug. the mods nowadays just dont care anymore and ban people just because they have something in their name that nobody completley cares about. its time that we stand up and let our voices be heard! lets make a movement!!

EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE
EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE. EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE
EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE

yes
Master
1,421 posts
12th August 2019, 08:54 PM

you arent allowed to talk about drugs but im guessing a staff member warned you not to reference them because every single time i've brought up drugs i got warned. also just use a vpn if ur ip banned

Propeller Knight
109 posts
12th August 2019, 08:55 PM

Probably got banned for good reason.

Current Usernames: Big L, Indiana Jones, Coulson, Sabretooth

OldCP Moderator
Master
1,729 posts
13th August 2019, 12:57 AM

RealPinky12 wrote on 12th August 2019, 08:05 PM:
Quote:
Jonathan1tt1 wrote on 12th August 2019, 08:02 PM:
In what way did I 'trick' the rules? I simply made usernames referencing weed, and there was nothing bad about that listed in the rules. Therefor, it is legal. It's not a loophole/trick/exploit. It's just a fact!
Tricking the rules is basically taking a rule and taking it the way its written, so you made an account referencing drugs in the username, which aren’t supposed to be discussed about in this community, and are saying it’s okay because you didn’t chat about them which is how the rule states it. If it’s an inapp user, you’re getting banned right away. Three bans = ipban. You may be able to get unipbanned soon, however, if you keep it up, you’ll be ipbanned again.

lol

Mashed Potato
Rookie
36 posts
13th August 2019, 01:55 AM

I believe you were fairly banned. I've seen kids go on this game, and what if they saw it?

#Rule 1 is "bad language." Using a username about drugs could be considered as bad language.

Why would you even want to name your account based on a drug? It's stupid. There's a million other names you could've picked.

Mashed Potato
Rookie
36 posts
13th August 2019, 01:55 AM

And by the way, if you got banned, you have to deal with it. Do you know what you sound like right now? Asking to be un-ipbanned for using usernames that have drugs in them?

stolen everything
866 posts
13th August 2019, 06:04 AM

can someone like this post

Rookie
11 posts
13th August 2019, 08:17 AM

DJDiamonds2 wrote on 13th August 2019, 01:55 AM:
I believe you were fairly banned. I've seen kids go on this game, and what if they saw it?
#Rule 1 is "bad language." Using a username about drugs could be considered as bad language.
Why would you even want to name your account based on a drug? It's stupid. There's a million other names you could've picked.
Yeah I agree it is kinda dumb (in retrospect.)
But if a kid saw it, so what? I mean there is a ton of bad stuff on the internet they gotta learn to deal with it one way or another.

It said i had to make a t
Master
601 posts
13th August 2019, 08:49 AM

that's what I thought punk, stay banned, you rule breaker. there's no place for people like you here buster!

sponsered by cooltext.com

1,665 posts
13th August 2019, 09:19 AM

RealPinky12 wrote on 13th August 2019, 08:17 AM:
Quote:
But if a kid saw it, so what? I mean there is a ton of bad stuff on the internet they gotta learn to deal with it one way or another.
Perhaps a child might see a ton of bad stuff on the internet, but do you really want to be the cause of ruining a childhood in some way or another? It's unfair on the child and you were fairly and properly ip banned, there is no argument about it, the rules were broken. And in fairness it's common sense not to bring up drugs whilst playing a game that is specfically made for younger people, it just makes sense so don't do it.

My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, a millennium—it matters not. I hold the patience of stones and the will of Stars. Your striving is insignificant, let your death be the same.
-The Sith Emperor Vitiate

Mashed Potato
Rookie
36 posts
13th August 2019, 10:27 AM

RealPinky12 wrote on 13th August 2019, 08:17 AM:
Quote:

If a kid saw it, you would be responsible for the thing they saw. And guess what? The bad stuff on the internet is usually monitered, marked NSFW, blocked by parents etc;
What if a kid was allowed to play oldcp.biz for it's kid-friendly community. It would be YOUR fault.

What would you do if a kid came up to you to talk about drugs. Would you think that's acceptable? Stop trying to make yourself look better. You're just looking immature.

Login or join the forums to reply.