12th August 2019

Explaining Today's situation.

Made by Gone forever in Reports

Scott Blade
Master
1,390 posts
12th August 2019, 08:28 PM

If I get demoted, I get demoted. It's fine.

I am a scumbag for responding I admit that.

Anyways, today I was just given back the rank of Prince, so I logged off and went onto 'ZacEfron', it was then where Natruo01 started shouting out abuses to Kutya and she couldn't respond because of wise codes. So I kept shouting back apologize, so I ended up losing my temper and logged onto Romeo to show him I was in fact higher the knight but we are all equals anyways lol, so he decided to carry on just before I could /arrest I had to go to do something irl. Anyways, I'm sorry for failing Kutya and accpet my punishment and all abuses sent at me.

A humble man would of ignored him. I failed everyone I'm nothing but a fake a phony a scumbag, like I said sorry won't make up for the damage and knowing you guys probably gonna end up on a cross.

Also Zac Efron is my backup, he isn't CZ.

Thank you all for your life lessons and I will remember each and every single one of them!

EVERYBODY DEMOTE JENNA RI
164 posts
12th August 2019, 08:40 PM

after you get demoted, you will become the sriram from 2016 and start terrorizing innocent peoples lives

EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE
EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE. EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE
EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE

Grand Moth Wise
145 posts
12th August 2019, 11:18 PM

I really think this post was unnecessary, for it was only a 'minor-situation..' Thank you though.

Scott Blade
Master
1,390 posts
13th August 2019, 02:47 AM

gabrieljesus wrote on 12th August 2019, 08:40 PM:
after you get demoted, you will become the sriram from 2016 and start terrorizing innocent peoples lives

I don't got time for that. I'm humble now.

Thank you all for your life lessons and I will remember each and every single one of them!

Scott Blade
Master
1,390 posts
13th August 2019, 02:48 AM

1kutya wrote on 12th August 2019, 11:18 PM:
I really think this post was unnecessary, for it was only a 'minor-situation..' Thank you though.

Are you even listening to yourself?!!

How can someone disrespect a wise one, especially the Leader of the council (GMW)?
I'm sorry, but you cannot accept disrespect. If you get disrespected you have to report it to staff. Nobody gets away with disrespect. The community vaules itself mentions respect everyone.

LORD ADMIN KING EMP
Administrator
3,211 posts
13th August 2019, 04:11 AM

Well done for confessing this, Sriram. I will demote you but if you prove yourself good again for another week, you may return as mod.

CREDITS TO MAJOR !

gonzalo
Master
3,590 posts
13th August 2019, 04:25 AM

Damen is not very forgiving. Imma report him

nah nah nah...

Scott Blade
Master
1,390 posts
13th August 2019, 05:03 AM

Damen wrote on 13th August 2019, 04:11 AM:
Well done for confessing this, Sriram. I will demote you but if you prove yourself good again for another week, you may return as mod.

Alright father.

Scott Blade
Master
1,390 posts
13th August 2019, 05:57 AM

imdaboss wrote on 13th August 2019, 04:25 AM:

No need, it's ok I deserve it.

stolen everything
866 posts
13th August 2019, 06:03 AM

imdaboss wrote on 13th August 2019, 04:25 AM:

He is

Grand Moth Wise
145 posts
13th August 2019, 10:41 AM

Sherlock120Sh wrote on 13th August 2019, 02:48 AM:
Quote:
How can someone disrespect a wise one, especially the Leader of the council (GMW)?
I'm sorry, but you cannot accept disrespect. If you get disrespected you have to report it to staff. Nobody gets away with disrespect. The community vaules itself mentions respect everyone.
I see... Thank you for attempting.

Grand Moth Wise
145 posts
13th August 2019, 11:22 AM

Damen wrote on 13th August 2019, 04:11 AM:
Just curious and all Damen, why is Sriram rank 5 then?

Green Legend
116 posts
13th August 2019, 03:46 PM

agreed. Ngl you take things too seriously making a report about something like that like bro are you fr? I was legit sharing my opinion on how julian would be a more capable GMW (grand moth wise) and then you basically telling me not to share my opinion? Just legit stop man. You even said it "just before i can arrest" im pretty sure you cant arrest somebody for sharing their opinion. Also another thing, i dropped it. But YOU continued to tell me to stop and what do you think that does? It makes me come back to you. Literally dude. People need to see both peoples point of views before they trust somebody. This is why im done with Oldcp i try to chill on forums but u bring all the drama on Oldcp on here.

Green Legend
116 posts
13th August 2019, 03:52 PM

Quote:
That really disgusts me. Anyone can get that rank just by reading the scrolls. And you turn it into a fiasco when the ONLY thing i said was "i just think julian would be a more capable GMW"
Im not gonna respect the people who cant even take a opinion. Literally dude just stop. Also if im not mistaken there arent even that many wise ones anyway. Oh and one more thing. Youre saying that if i dont like somebody being a mod thats disrespect????? well to me thats not disrespect at all thats just sharing your opinion. What should i do now say "just my opinion" everytime i say something "disrespectful"

Scott Blade
Master
1,390 posts
13th August 2019, 04:07 PM

KraveKid wrote on 13th August 2019, 03:52 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
That really disgusts me. Anyone can get that rank just by reading the scrolls. And you turn it into a fiasco when the ONLY thing i said was "i just think julian would be a more capable GMW"
Im not gonna respect the people who cant even take a opinion. Literally dude just stop. Also if im not mistaken there arent even that many wise ones anyway. Oh and one more thing. Youre saying that if i dont like somebody being a mod thats disrespect????? well to me thats not disrespect at all thats just sharing your opinion. What should i do now say "just my opinion" everytime i say something "disrespectful"

Why you pretending to be all nice now? Users embrassing your ego?

Login or join the forums to reply.