13th August 2019

Another report!

Made by Gone forever in Reports

Scott Blade
Master
1,390 posts
13th August 2019, 11:38 AM

Rather be honest then Damen find out and look back in pity as I am a full scumbag.
Today, Major came and started to taunt me and say stuff like "why are you rank 5" so I was threatening him do you like words or actions?
actions = logging off
Anyways, this was misconception as users thought I went back on my word, like fr why is Major of all people allowed to ask me that question? And for your information guys. I'm not rank 5, Damen rigged my account during my Emperor / Emperor Regent days. Major was the only rank 5 during those days. And still is it appears? I mean let's not worry about me huh I'm just a silly stupid 17 year old scumbag who has nothing to live for. I mean who cares about me anyways? I'm just a worthless person.
Well you guys got your wish I'm no longer anything anymore! Bravo, I guess humbleness doesn't work for scumbags like myself. It's ok tho, I'm not gonna be petty and ruin my hardwork. No no, you can ruin that for me as you guys always have anyways thank you, bye!
Like everyone took it upon themselves to bully me.
Also in Damen's defense.
It's because, Rocket didn't wanna give me rank 5, so I was rank 3 for both.

Thank you all for your life lessons and I will remember each and every single one of them!

stolen everything
866 posts
13th August 2019, 11:56 AM

It's ok bro I'm 11 and I haven't done anything yet

oh.
News Reporter
267 posts
13th August 2019, 11:59 AM

don't worry im 12 and the only exciting thing I've done was get suspended from school for fighting someone-

BFFS: 4207b (look below); Mal31; Jenna; Gamer; R2D2; Seth; Kayden; Lou; Lylance; Jake01

Prince
237 posts
13th August 2019, 12:47 PM

I'm sorry sriram, I did not know that your acc was rigged. brother pls accept my apology.

Scott Blade
Master
1,390 posts
13th August 2019, 12:49 PM

Haloween1000 wrote on 13th August 2019, 12:47 PM:
I'm sorry sriram, I did not know that your acc was rigged. brother pls accept my apology.
But that won't stop you from talking rubbish with your friends about me tho, will it?

Thank you all for your life lessons and I will remember each and every single one of them!

Login or join the forums to reply.