13th August 2019

Combat

Made by xvoid in Suggestions

It said i had to make a t
Master
601 posts
13th August 2019, 09:20 PM

For combat there are quite a few things that could be added to further improve it, (some of my suggestions may be very difficult to code so I get most of them can't be done but these are a few ideas that if they're visited and done right could make combat more enjoyable).

The main one which most people have asked for are health bars, just to help indicate how low you are and whoever that you're fighting; rough visual of what it would look like

Next one is to make a way to make your penguin stronger and such, a bit like sets of skills and the more you work on them the better you are at when it comes to those; for instance you could have 'dexterity', 'strength' and 'agility'. With dexterity, the more you work on it the quicker your attacks are and with strength would be: the higher your strength, the more damage your attacks do and with agility it would make it easier for you to strafe and move around your enemy during combat. I feel like this would be good as a counter to the overpowered enemies that are in the crime zone at the moment (ninjas who turn invisible and have a lot of health), would help balance things out and gives people a bit more of an incentive to play more.

Next would be to use the old snowball server as a ranked version of jousting, this wouldn't need a warlord present and it spawns users in the jousting arena and it would be 1 versus 1 battles with the regular jousting kit and perks from the main server do not carry over. It would be based on a traditional ELO system and at the end of the month the top 5 on the leader board would receive a reward of gold or something. And this wouldn't need to have the other rooms unlocked, just the jousting arena and it would mainly require commands like: /queue, /duel and /spectate. This would allow users who aren't a knight or aren't very involved with crimezone to try out and learn the combat for themselves and adds a competitive aspect for the game. Something which all users have a fair chance at.

I'm not really sure how hard it would be to code this last idea but I imagine the other two should be manageable. Even if my suggestions aren't used I think combat needs to be adjusted / changed.

sponsered by cooltext.com

OldCP Moderator
Master
1,729 posts
13th August 2019, 10:07 PM

HEALTH BAR WOULD BE AMAZING OR IT SHOWS HOW MUCH DAMAGE YOU DID TO YOUR OPPONENT

lol

stolen everything
866 posts
14th August 2019, 06:08 AM

Nah we don't want pokemon

Mashed Potato
Rookie
36 posts
14th August 2019, 06:27 AM

Health bar would be awesome

EVERYBODY DEMOTE JENNA RI
164 posts
14th August 2019, 10:02 AM

why did you dislike my post

EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE
EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE. EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE
EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE

Emperor of iOldCp
331 posts
14th August 2019, 11:12 AM

Great suggestions.

Login or join the forums to reply.