14th August 2019

Not trying to boast.

Made by Gone forever in Cool Stuff

Scott Blade
Master
1,390 posts
14th August 2019, 04:56 AM

Went in my Spanish ex girlfriend's mother and dads car...... It was too small for me because I'm 6'0, her boyfriend got flexed on because he was like I thought we leaving? So I was like you ain't leaving with her maybe next time if there's a next time so I locked the doors and started kissing her (because he was the reason she broke up with me) can't say the rest (because I'm a sworn follower of the rules) I feel like she wanted to get back together with me, thoughts?

Thank you all for your life lessons and I will remember each and every single one of them!

stolen everything
866 posts
14th August 2019, 06:21 AM

Pft, who would wanna leave you bro

Love & Respect

It said i had to make a t
Master
601 posts
14th August 2019, 06:52 AM

true robber of girl's hearts

sponsered by cooltext.com

Scott Blade
Master
1,390 posts
14th August 2019, 08:45 AM

Xvoid wrote on 14th August 2019, 06:52 AM:
true robber of girl's hearts
Yep

Thank you all for your life lessons and I will remember each and every single one of them!

EVERYBODY DEMOTE JENNA RI
164 posts
14th August 2019, 09:59 AM

damn, got a little crunchy in there.

Good job on maturing up!

EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE
EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE. EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE
EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE

Login or join the forums to reply.