14th August 2019

Yesterdays CZ (legit)

Made by Frogs in The Lounge

Pythas
1,090 posts
14th August 2019, 08:46 AM

Hello, this is Shrek's servant, trying to make his first news report for you all! pls dont judge

So, at 7:52 AM EST yesterday, Yamato came on and was at firedojo, preparing a video to scare Emperor Damen, executing a forest boy.

Some noobs come (except leah) and Yamato tells them to leave, because he required privacy because of this:

Yamato then says he was going to have a forest boy named "Abbas" executed, by Sekiro, who is also a forest boy and said this

Yamato orders Sekiro to kill the forest boy Abbas but stutters

Yamato then threatened to cut Sekiro's arm off if he didn't kill Abbas, Abbas cries and begs for him not to kill him

Sekiro says FORGIVE ME, and slays him...

FROGS AND YAMATO FIGHT FOR AROUND 20 MINUTES,

YAMATO WAS A WUSS THO AND RAN BUT FROGS GOT HIM TO 27 AND WAS GIVEN OP H BY SWINE

THEN LATER ON MORE CZ HAPPENED BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED SORRY GUYS, BUT I 1V1'D SEKIRO TOO AND KILLED HIM AND HE GOT REVIVED! LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE

+1 by Sike, Frogss, leah, Flame and 6 others
When you have been waiting for a moment for so long in your life, take the shot when you can because it may never come again.

the muffin king
61 posts
14th August 2019, 09:38 AM

damn

i dont like muffins that much tho :(

EVERYBODY DEMOTE JENNA RI
175 posts
14th August 2019, 09:56 AM

wow frogs im crying why did abbas have to go out like that

EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE
EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE. EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE
EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE

Emperor of iOldCp
Master
542 posts
14th August 2019, 11:10 AM

Good report Frogs.

Rookie
19 posts
14th August 2019, 01:21 PM

me when he includes himself as an important part of this whole thing.
what fun.

+1 by leah

Login or join the forums to reply.