14th August 2019

My official resignation, the end of the line.

Made by KEV4MOD in Cool Stuff

KEV4MOD
1,703 posts
14th August 2019, 10:25 AM

Before we start:
I don't talk about my emotions z because it's a private thing. I wanted to hide but now, I cannot let the years of anger go. It really is a end of a era and decade. I came back a humble man but as usual someone decides to ruin everything and I fall victim to it and that officially becomes a trap.
I didn't wanna it to end like this, I wanted to be a man who was a man of God who had people supporting him and loved him and could be the man people looked up to. My entire life, I was either picked second or last. And you know what scares me the most? The fact I'll always be second or last. Maybe if I wasn't born today (2000's) and born in the early 90's or something I wouldn't be here suffering, I never wanted to be the one who got bullied and then becoming a bully himself (before I became mature), but I tried being humble and a man of God but you guys as usual decided to throw a spanner in the works and ruin everything for me and I finally accpet that. It's not easy having a ex murdering piece of, here is it?
I mean who would love a 17 year old boy as if he were their brother or even even like family. All I ever wanted to do was, feel accepted. But clearly, that will never happen. I will never be as good as anyone here, the worst part is my mother's mother (my grandma)'s health is slowly dropping at this point I might as well retire my 7 and 15 jersey and jump off of a really tall building and die and hope for the best afterall I'm never gonna be welcomed anywhere. I mean we are still accusing me for something I was proven innocent of. But you know, such is life ?
Like a wise man used to say to me
Quote:
Pain makes you grow, even tho it will hurt you you will grow up to be a person with greater purpose to live.
I never wanted to ask God to kill me honestly, I ended up taking Advil because this pain both on here and in real life is unbearable I boast about so much but I never say what is happening. Because I'm a very private person, I bottled up my emotions for years. I know we won't ever be close guys, but I appreciate the years and years of abuse towards me and disrespectful comments about my family etc. It means a lot to be the scumbag here 7 years in a row. Like I'm sure, God will finally accpet me I mean I heard Hell is good right, if I don't make heaven Hell's always the next best thing.
It really is a blessing to have special educational needs and high functioning autism.
(Which screws your entire life up).
Yours truly,
Romeo
Wannabe member of the community.

PS. I will put this in cool stuff, because me leaving is good no I mean I'll always be hated either way. Also no, I'm not suicidal thank God I was cured by 4207b himself! One last thing, this is really goodbye. I tried to lie to myself and I became delusional and thought we could move on from all things also stuff I was framed for but clearly we cannot, therefore I have no business staying here. But remember everyone, basketball has always been my passion I'll make sure to give you all front row seats in every game! It really was a pleasure and I'm actually in tears to leave this community my entire childhood was here. I'm gonna miss each and every one of you.
You guys will always be family to me, if I'm not family to you it's ok. I'm delusional, not about my dreams no but about you guys.
But that's what happens when you have had suffer from suicidal thoughts and max depression.
On a closing note: it's been a great 7 years. Until the next time, time to leave. Fixed the spelling problems / grammer mistakes. Looked ugly to me probably does to you as well. I realised my life is way important after reading gone forever. You should read it as well! Best book ever! Ain't got time for raggedy ass people like Miro who dislike every post and are completely dumb and unaware of people's emotions and insecurities. Here you think I'm messing hold up. On my life I see this
raggedy ass guy called Miro with dislikes on my notifications, if you think I'm lying cool. This guy needs to be stopped but like cancer there is no cure for this guy.

+1 by SecurityGuy, Majorhalo, xvoid, Moke and 2 others, -1 by Miromeski, gabrieljesus and Alatar
KEV4MOD

EVERYBODY DEMOTE JENNA RI
175 posts
14th August 2019, 12:03 PM

Hahahahaahahha.

But im sad that you're leaving.

Now there's no more bullying people and calling mothers gay from you, so sad

#Sad!

+1 by tent, -1 by xvoid
EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE
EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE. EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE
EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE

5head
691 posts
14th August 2019, 01:39 PM

rip goat

+1 by Moke and lylance, -1 by gabrieljesus

Master
3,674 posts
15th August 2019, 02:15 AM

Xvoid wrote on 14th August 2019, 01:39 PM:
rip goat
respect

We will never forget the best Lord Drake Det Knight Prince Emperor Sriram