11th September 2019

Alatar for the Fangsworn

Made by Alatar in The Lounge

The Angry One
497 posts
11th September 2019, 10:25 PM

I have had enough of Orlock's foolishness. He is not a true Lord of the Fangsworn.

He dares to call himself a Lord of Fangsworn, but yet, he bears the title of MAIA?

He refuses to choose a side.

I have no army, I have no true strength, but I do know that Fangsworn should be mine.

Why?

I am a true Vampire. On my main account. Proof:

I have fully embraced myself as a true Vampire. Orlock does not, however.

He is too strong for me. He is too strong for anyone. No one can kill him, so my hopes are foolish.

But I am the TRUE Fangsworn Lord. By blood, by honor.

My title will be reclaimed one day. And my halls will thrive with the kind of vampires. True vampires, not the fools that off themselves willingly like 4207b.

Regards,
~ Alatar Midnight, Son of Malkus, and the True Leader of the Fangsworn.

Rekindle the flame.

Champion
347 posts
11th September 2019, 10:47 PM

Lord of Fangsworn does seem kind of like a somewhat evil title for a maia to hold.
You have done much for vampires, good luck to you Alatar.

Arch Wizard
428 posts
12th September 2019, 04:12 PM

Agreed with Loki. I think Alatar should hold the title, or atleast Leader in Place, like a co-owner, but the ruler. Just like the Empire rules over das and stuff, but there are still kings.

Emperor of iOldCp
460 posts
12th September 2019, 07:40 PM

Never will I let Alatar be the Lord of Fangsworn because then the vampires would be ruined you are not fit to rule the race after your many many mistakes.

141 posts
12th September 2019, 07:51 PM

aye, not trying to start drama but you didn't need to bring up the fact that i killed all of my vampire accounts because i wanted to. here's why i did that:

1) i wanted a fresh start, i just wanted a clean slate so i dont have to deal with a lot of stuff that i used to deal with

2) so people would stop asking me to bite them

3) the accounts would be useless considering that i'm busy at my job and at school. i dont go online as often because i dont want to get addicted to the game and 4) to stop drama before it even began

i might decide to rejoin the fangsworn and vampires soon if you'll allow me to, i just have too much on my plate right now. good luck in becoming lord of fangsworn alatar

SecurityGuy wrote on 12th September 2019, 07:40 PM:
Never will I let Alatar be the Lord of Fangsworn because then the vampires would be ruined you are not fit to rule the race after your many many mistakes.

he's literally the reason why vampires exist wyd

The Angry One
497 posts
12th September 2019, 09:08 PM

SecurityGuy wrote on 12th September 2019, 07:40 PM:

1. I believe you've made many many mistakes yourself. We all have. Claiming that I shouldn't be King for my past mistakes, in that same logic, you should lose Dorval for your past mistakes.

2. I'm not fit to rule the race? I know how to rule. And I have the qualification. And I do things, unlike you. You do nothing in Dorval. You've done nothing for Dorval. You've done nothing for the Fangsworn either. I know how to rule the race, I quite literally helped MAKE it.

3. You may not give it up, but I have no problem forcing it from your hands.

Rekindle the flame.

Login or join the forums to reply.