Becoming a Moderator

Made by Mouse in Applications

664 posts
Seen 9th October 2015
5th February 2014, 01:55 PM

Hello!

I'm applying to be a moderator! These are my skills:
Why do you want to be a mod?
I want to be a moderator because people come over to you and ask questions. I love helping people! And I love to give lots of tours! Even though some people ask me questions, moderators always get asked by people for help.
Do you have any skills by helping?
Yes. I hate when people get into a fight. I tell them to calm down and ignore the mean person. Also, when people ask me questions,like,"how do i get this?" I search it up and tell them.
How active are you?
I don't get mad easy. If people get mad at me, I calm down and think of a solution! If they dis'agree, I'll ignore them.
Do you break the rules?
Of course not! I have always followed the rules. If any people don't obey the rules I tell them "Don't use that kind of language, they are younger people on here"
Are you good at making solutions?
Sometimes. But, I try to make everything right. I don't want anyone to be mean to eachother.
Thank You!
Please write what you think!
Sorry it was SO long!

+1 by Lance
Kamrie/Rosie

Holy Pickles!

Christina Perri is my life

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th February 2014, 01:59 PM

I would suggest you get at least 100 posts on forum to get mod on and DSGHQ website.

+1 by Juicebox

Banned
1,509 posts
Seen 16th May 2015
5th February 2014, 02:06 PM

Also you need to get yourself known and to be trustworthy i've been here for 7 months and i'm still not mod and i haven't been banned!

+1 by Varai
We are anonymous
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us.

664 posts
Seen 9th October 2015
5th February 2014, 02:13 PM

Yes.
All the mods know me good:
Terry91, Moshi, MuscleBob1, May23, Key123, and more!

Kamrie/Rosie

Holy Pickles!

Christina Perri is my life

55 posts
Seen 11th October 2015
5th February 2014, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Also you need to get yourself known and to be trustworthy i've been here for 7 months and i'm still not mod and i haven't been banned!

Not everyone is guaranteed mod, even if you have been playing 7 months. It doesn't matter how old you are or your penguin's age. Your maturity, the amount you're active and the how much you're trusted is key (123). For example , Emily got mod and she was only playing for two weeks prior to her promotion.

Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet
- Jean-Jacques Rousseau

+1 by Timothy
Huh?

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
5th February 2014, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Yes.

All the mods know me good:

Terry91, Moshi, MuscleBob1, May23, Key123, and more!

You say ALL the mods, I haven't got to know you yet...

Nice application by the way!

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Banned
1,509 posts
Seen 16th May 2015
5th February 2014, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Not everyone is guaranteed mod, even if you have been playing 7 months. It doesn't matter how old you are or your penguin's age. Your maturity, the amount you're active and the how much you're trusted is key (123). For example , Emily got mod and she was only playing for two weeks prior to her promotion.

Isn't that what i said at the end all i said was that i've been on here on 7 months and i'm not mod.

We are anonymous
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us.

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th February 2014, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Quote:

#
Emily Won it not Earned it.

Banned
1,509 posts
Seen 16th May 2015
5th February 2014, 02:29 PM

Well that is another thing to consider skogwan.

+1 by Juicebox
We are anonymous
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us.

Rookie
31 posts
Seen 3rd April 2015
5th February 2014, 02:37 PM

hey damen i want to apply for mod because i love help people out. my player name is Claire and im friends with theses mods: may23 key123 chelsey cyberwolf emily and sara.

thanks Claire,

+1 by dayton

787 posts
Seen 12th March 2014
5th February 2014, 02:43 PM

great application i'm sure you would like to help people just like me. good luck maybe in the future you'll get mod!

Epic signature by my best bud iceesoda/luke

Epic signature by: Internal
Epic signature by cat warrior "Meow"

Awesome Signature Made By Cat Warrior

Login or join the forums to reply.