Every Single UPDATE!

Made by Templar in The Lounge

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
7th April 2014, 11:20 AM

30th August 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to the brand new OldCP.biz Community Board. Here you can post and discuss different issues by making 'discussions' and tagging them. You can also post on other people's discussions. You can format your messages with BB code, the standard forum formatting language.

It resembles a less broad approach to HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language).

Moderators can use the moderating tools to remove posts, ban users and warn them. You can also mail other people privately and edit your profile to show any details you wish to reveal.

Other features are coming here soon! If you discover any glitches, be sure to tell us by making a discussion about it or messaging me to tell.

If you need help, visit the help page where we'll add more help topics to help you out. If you have any questions, feel free to make a discussion or message a staff.

Remember that you can always make new discussions no matter what, feel free! This is your home!

1st September 2013

Its the Heads Party on OldCP! The heads will only last for 2 days.

Enjoy!

2nd September 2013

Congratulations, Blue Sparkles team. Your head concept has been created and delivered straight to OldCP!

How to use it

/head troll

4th September 2013

I've put a new font up on the forum, does it look ok?
I will change it back to normal if it isn't good...

Btw it's not the snailschat font thats different.

8th September 2013

Banning DOES work. I even tested it.

I added server side ban sensitive logins so theres no way your bans will fail.

If it still doesn't work, use /ban , or the Report button instead of the mod panel.

8th September 2013

Hello,

I've added a search tool to this ever growing forum software specially designed by myself for this community of OldCP lovers!

Thank you again for joining and using this site, i hope my designs have been helpful to you whilst using the forum.

With the search tool, which can be accessed from the fixed navigation bar, you may search for discussions or members. A more broad search facility may be added when this website program is out of it's beta stages. I would also be interested in adding a birthday feature like brndav recommended.

Thank you very much!

Damen

9th September 2013

Hello Everyone,

Another feature today! It's Birthdays. You can set your birthday from the edit page. Your Profile -> Edit My Profile.

When your birthday comes, an announcement will popup on the index shouting out to everyone your age. It doesn't publicly display your birthday on here any other day for privacy reasons.

If you don't want a birthday setup here, just leave it alone.

Thanks!

12th September 2013

Hello,

It took allot of distractions such as a twonk on Come dine with me and The simpsons playing, but I've made a much better private messaging system.
It has much better organisation, yet may have glitches. Be sure to report them to be if you see any!!

Edit: By the way all old messages could not be saved.

Thanks!

14th September 2013

Do you want your own /join {roomName} channel?

Well you can have one! All you need to do is apply via a PM or an email to [email protected].

What you need:

• A SWF File to use for the room
  • A Channel/Room name e.g. toblerone
  • A OldCP account.
  • A forum account.

Additional Notes:

Your SWF files must NOT be obfuscated. We prefer it if you provide an FLA file. All swfs will be checked for malicious code before used. We wont make the swf files for you.

Thanks!

15th September 2013

As of now xat shall never be used on this website or any website by sauron again.

15th September 2013

I am planning on holding a spectacular event in the next few days on OldCP at the town.

Just look out for more signs of this event as it draws closer. Clue: It will be a bang

16th September 2013

Hello,

I have recently changed the website's webserver to a more productive system. Everything should load faster.

If you have any problems, please report them immediately.

18th September 2013

Hello Everyone!

We have developed a much more effective, good looking and interesting new category system. It is similar to many you'll find on other forums, but still we are unique and simpler.

To create a discussion, now you must select a category to place it. It is easy, the category has to be relevant to the topic you're on. If there's no category for your specific needs, post it in The Lounge and inform us about a new Category, via PM or the Suggestions category.

Thanks, and if you encounter any bugs, tell us ASAP!

We also took ages moving about 290 discussions into their proper category.... it was hard but thank Cyberwolf for helping me!

Enjoy!

18th September 2013

Hey!

Remember we're holding a massive ninja beta testing today at 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM (USA), 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM (UK)!!!
There will be special things to do and ways to earn credits! Also Ninja comps at 5 PM (USA), 10 PM (UK).

Good luck!

19th September 2013

I was informed that suspect 'bane' was killed after a bombing rampage at the town, coffee shop, book room and the plaza. he was killed by a group of penguins while in the plaza.

has anyone got conclusive evidence that bane was the bomber??

19th September 2013

Ladies and Gentlemen of Old Club Penguin, I would like to announce an upcoming role playing party which will last for the next month or so.

Recently, there's been lots of drama going on such as an attack on the actual game. But, in the heart of Club Penguin there's been many changes. Damen, myself, has brought back oldcp. New CP fears this, it knows now that kids want Old more than new.

New CP is powerful, but can we defend ourselves from the evil dark lords of Disney? The invasion is coming soon, and there is going to be a war. Everyone, take your positions as OldCP lovers, and FIGHT for the freedom of OldCP!!!

Never let New CP win, so prepare for the biggest battle of our time. The evil of Disney is coming straight to our door! They have many warriors and many devices of war, they have already started ruining the game. Don't be blind to Disney's attacks! They have been waiting for this moment when they will attack us!
Never let them beat us, so join us for the very soon coming invasion.

This event will unfold in stages as not seen yet.

22nd September 2013

It happened super fast.... like nothing ever before.

Morgoth arrived at the town and fought many penguins until he sucked them into his void. He trapped them there, but we came up with a plan. Make so much light that Morgoth goes blind.

It worked! Eventually Morgoth got so injured he blew up with massive screashes and huge explosions he failed and everything he did to oldcp was reversed.

Morgoth is gone forever, even his account is gone and will never be made used again.

VICTORY!!!!!

Memorial:

/join base

/join disneypizza

/join townexplode

/join aftermath

/join rigged

25th September 2013

Hello guys,

I have updated the notification system so that when you click the little lit up bulb, it doesn't clear all the notifications as read.
You need to click each notification to set it to read, so that it's easier to keep track of your notifications.

Unfortunately, due to the system's change, we've had to delete all user notifications.

Enjoy!

26th September 2013

Tidings Ladies and Gentlemen of OldCP!

It is an honour to introduce the EXTRAS STORE BETA on OldCP. The Extras Store is a fantastic way to customise your penguin with different add ons such as:

Walk on walls
Alpha
Title

And much more features coming soon!
To access the extras store, use the Edit Menu where the snowball editor is. You can edit your extras by clicking 'My Extras', or buy extras with credits on 'Extras Store'.

Remember this feature is in beta and it may have some glitches. Report them all below or in PM to me or different admin.

Enjoy!!!

28th September 2013

Hello,

If you have premium, you are lucky because there's some cool stuff to use now. More will be added to this discussion.

Rooms

- /jr adults

Commands

- /bot // Sends a bot message at the town. Only works if you are in the town.

- /summon // Summons user to your location.

28th September 2013

Hello,

I've done a minor update to the editor to make editing eaiser. When you press one of the formatting buttons that look like:

If you've already added two tags e.g. '[tag1] [/tag1]', and you press another editing button, it wont make it look like '[tag1] [/tag1][tag2] [/tag2]'. After the update it makes it like: '[tag1][tag2] [/tag2][/tag1]' and sets the caret in the center of the 4 tags.

Thanks!

Also: I improved the Quote system, it includes the line breaks in the message rather than flattening the entire message into a single paragraph.

29th September 2013

Hey

When you like someone's post, it uses jquery to make a post request to submit the like without having to load the form submission in your browser.
Reminder: If it doesn't work for you, you need to have javascript enabled for these actions to work.

It just instantly updates the reputation, hope you find this useful!

1st October 2013

Hello,

Proud to announce the new IP ban commands for the game. Here is how it works:

/ipban [Username] - If user is offline it will find the user's IP address and ban it, if user is online it will directly ban the IP their connection is using. If updated IP is not available, it will ban the registration time IP. If both are undefined, no IP will be banned.

/unipban [Username] - If user is offline it will find the user's IP address and unban it.

When a user is IP banned, they won't be able to access the website, or login to the game, or access the game servers.

Thank - you!
Damen Spike

3rd October 2013

Hello,

I have fixed the extras disappearing bug. It happens when you turn off a value and the value is set to false/0/null/"", when the value is set to be formed into an object, the string misses out deactivated values and therefore ignores the extra when updating your profile.

This was a bug that also occurred in SnailsChat, since we use the same xstring system, I was foolish not to notice this common mistake before.

5th October 2013

Hello,

On the 5th of October 2013 we will start a game of mods, over four days it shall be and at the end one person will win.

Time

5 PM (USA [EST])

10 PM (UK)

What to do?

Make or join a team! Each team MUST have a uniform! Dont be too big

Every time

Good luck!

6th October 2013

YO

I tried fixing the extras bug again. This is what I've done this time:
When you buy a extra, this has no problems. It's when you CHANGE an extra some problems can occur. These could be:

- Client does not send full code of your extras, perhaps it only contains a limited amount.
- Client sends an empty extras code.

Whatever the client sends to the server, the server sets it as so. Although the server does make sure users aren't sending in a string full of extras they haven't purchased legitimately.

I made the server check if any extras in the client sent code are missing, and if there are any missing, it fills them in.

I now have filled in the most likely cause of the issue. If this STILL keeps happening, it is the purchasing stages that may be responsible.

Reminder!
When you want to edit your extras, it takes up to 20 seconds to load each extra box, don't think just because it won't load up in the editing window that it's completely deleted. IF it doesn't load on your penguin or certain privileges won't work, then your extra is DELETED.

Please do not make any more complaints after the time of this post or we may just delete the report.

6th October 2013

Hello,

Wanted to ever ignore the idiot penguins that bully you or cuss? Easy! Say /ignore to ignore someone.

If you want to hear them again say /unignore or /listen to hear again!

Good job,
OldCP

7th October 2013

If someone swears, don't just /ipban them immediately, otherwise I WILL demote you. I can see the logs.

Ban them first, if they come back and do it again, ban them once more. If they come back a 2nd time, you can ipban them.

Thanks

11th October 2013

Hey Penguins,

The fall fair has arrived! We have added music to the party rooms, and added the dance club and coffee shop music to their respective rooms.

We hope you enjoy! Please comment!

11th October 2013

Hey Penguins of OldCP!

I have made an awesome cat bot that can follow you, go to you and talk to you.

To adopt a cat:
/adopt [name of cat]

To leave/delete a cat:
/abandon

To make your cat come to you:
Come here [cat's name]

To make your cat follow you:
Follow me [cat's name]

To make your cat go away:
Go away [cat's name]

Enjoy!

12th October 2013

Hello!

I have made it so every 50 posts you make, you are rewarded 500 credits. If you already have more than 50 posts and haven't redeemed a reward, you likely have probably come across a prompt to redeem up to 3000+ credits.

I hope you use the forum for this feature!
Adios!

Users must still not SPAM, otherwise their posts will be removed and their credits too.
YOU WILL help oldcp by DISLIKING spam posts. This will make sure users cannot get credits by making spam! So if you have good reputation i.e. a green box on your profile, you are able to obtain credits.

13th October 2013

Rumours have spread about agents on oldCP.

They have been removed before and it doesn't exist anymore, but we are going to pick a new crowd of agents to operate the Agency. This is all I will say about this!

Waddle on!
Damen

14th October 2013

PSA Director: Cyberwolf
PSA Leader: Thisismyname
PSA Co-leader: Hashir
Agents: Dan, Saviour, Freezer, Kennath, Chucker321, May23, Music, and Internal.

You all did a nice job, and if you didn't make the team, please don't take it the wrong way! There will definitely be other times to tryout for PSA Agency.

15th October 2013

PSA Directors: Cyberwolf & Damen
PSA Agents: Agent Unknown & Agent Unknown #2[/i]
PSA Officers/PSA Trainers: Dan, Saviour, & Freezer.
PSA Reporters(report incidents, problems, bugs, etc.. to Agents or Directors): Kennath, Chucker321, Hashir and Internal.

*There will possibly be more "PSA Reporters" in the near future. For now, stay put!*

19th October 2013

Hey,

I have created an online list at the bottom of the community index. I'm testing it at the moment to see if it works properly

Waddle on!

19th October 2013

PSA Directors: Cyberwolf
PSA Agents: Agent Unknown & Agent Unknown #2
PSA Officers/PSA Trainers: Dan, Saviour, & Freezer.
PSA Reporters(report incidents, problems, bugs, etc.. to Officers, Agents, or Directors): Kennath, Frogs, Hashir, and Stompnbob.

20th October 2013

Hello Everyone,

I am proud to announce that we are going to develop a snowball match server. If you ever played my pre-big CPPS called CPPS.pro, you'll remember the epic snowball match server. It was the first snowball match inclusive CPPS. Many developers of CPPS were jealous and tried to make their own versions, but all of them failed to reach it's quality.

Back then CPPS.pro was hosted on a PHP server, but now with Node.js technology, we can make a much faster and better snowball match server. You can still enjoy the quality of original oldcp (with a few custom extras available) on Blizzard but we will bring out a brand new server that will make oldcp even funner.

If you never played CPPS.pro, here's a preview of what you will be expecting and even better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QmL_dmc4tg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaxwrmo0A5k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJfG19ybFAY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjniCeNBmBg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHLTLkYCSYg

Be aware: Some of these videos contain swearing penguins!

21st October 2013

Hello guys!

I'm proud to announce that after 3 hours of developing, I have completed the first snowball match beta server on 'White Out'. The server is located under the USA flag and is underneath 'Ice Berg'. Matches will be played automatically, each ranging up to 15 minutes each. Between each match there's about 20 seconds waiting time.

Join a Squad: /js or /squad [squadname] [password(optional)]
Check your kills etc: /status
Check Match Info: /match
Create a squad: /cs or /create [squadname] [password(optional)]

When you join a match, you are put into the default 'goods' or 'evils' squad, just like cpps.pro. Once you join you can only fight people OUTSIDE your squad.

At the end of a match, a winner is announced and it starts again.

By default everyone has 10 lives. But you can gain 5 lives for every 20 kills you make. Some people on cpps.pro even got up to 300 lives!

Play now on White out!

Remember: It is in beta so report glitches as soon as you find them!

21st October 2013

Hey,

You can now change the font of the entire forum board for your own profile, you can pick which is your favourite font from the list and you can browse the forum in it instead of the default one.

Go to http://clubpenguin.pro/community/edit/ and you can change your font there.

Enjoy!

22nd October 2013

If you had more than 50 lives you've had the life glitch. That means when you get 20 kills (10 now) you keep earning 5 lives per 1 kill.

That was a glitch, your lives were reset to a fair amount.

Now the game is OUT OF BETA. That means you shouldn't encounter these sort of unfair glitches again

23rd October 2013

Hello,

Sad news...

I have noticed the prophecy of OldCP is reaching it's climax. Let's just say there might not be an oldcp for the rest of my life on earth. This is sad news but also good, because we don't know how long until the dreaded end will come. Either oldcp will die soon... or I will.

The Law is waking, it's heard it's master call...

28th October 2013

Hello,

For some reason, the server has begun another phase of automatic suicide, this means that it's going to be very difficult to find the issue. So do not freak out.

I swear, I hate it when you freak out, I could spit on your face and feed you your own spit boiled with poo noodles.

1st November 2013

Hello,

The big secret is revealed, it is that a new game is being made by me and the owners of AtlanticPengu.in.

Here's the sneak peek of the big project which is doing very well:

There's a very basic idea of what you might expect in a new exciting, revolutionary flash game by the team!

SnailsChat was but a smudge upon the brink of ability the developers have, we will taste the true prize of good gaming with a promising new future ahead of this project.

The name is still secret from public, but the abbreviation is 'PB'.

See ya round!

3rd November 2013

Hello,

I am happy to announce the Crime Zone, where each week we release an unsolved crime and the penguin that can uncover the truth and of what happened will win the credits reward.

If you solve lots of crimes, you become a detective that pays infinite credits each month! (Sarcasm for LOADS of credits).

Here is the Page: http://clubpenguin.pro/crimezone/

Enjoy! The first crime is out!

7th November 2013

Hello,

I frenemy of mine called rover has worked with me on doing crime stories, I have come on to tell everyone that the next crime partner is needed!

What we will do:
- Make about 5 cases, and you will be the villain (BUT NOBODY WILL KNOW ITS YOU UNTIL YOU WANT THEM TO)

- You make up the stories
- You give me ideas, and I make them. E.g. (bombs, rooms, guns, riddles).

Apply below!

9th November 2013

Hello,

I have rewritten the login script to the game, it should be faster and is a lot cleaner. It also seems that there's a new game server death problem that's come from nowhere. I am diagnosing it.

I would appreciate it if you don't go mad every time it goes down.

14th November 2013

Hello,

Here is my second preview that was made today after much work, obviously, this is just a small part of what you might expect to encounter in this new massive world game.

Lots of fun guaranteed! But I need your help, it's a democracy!

- What kind of name would you expect this game to be have?

- What kind of stuff are you expecting to see?

- What do you think would be cool to add to this, to make it more fun?

- Would you play?

- Would you play and even be a mod?

Thanks!

18th November 2013

Hello,

The final attempt at wiping out server problems has just concluded SUCCESSFULLY! The server runs great on this brand new fast server, hopefully there will be no more server problems.

If there are I cannot fix them, I must work on my new project as oldcp's server problems have taken 95% of my free development time rather than working on my project work which is simply wrong.

Thank you and best fishes

Funds Used: $30
Funds Available: More than $100

22nd November 2013

Hello,

Today I have encountered a serious issue in which somebody who plays this game tried to kill herself because of bullying on OldCP.

If you encounter 'bullying', I recommend you leave OldCP. I will NOT and repeat NOT contend with death threats made by bullied users. File a report, or if this user won't get off your back, report to me immediately and I will give you executive power in order to remove any users needed.

This is a children's game, and if you are an emotionally unstable teenager, I suggest you stop playing it. I'm sure oldcp isn't the core reason to why you cut/want to commit suicide, it's but a trigger that presses on everything else and makes you want to die. It makes it better when there's other people watching hopelessly.

I do want to help though, if you want to die, I suggest you read some of these articles, they've helped thousands of other teenagers and adults before.

http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/family/teenagers/ask/why-do-i-cut-myself/
http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/family/teenagers/ask/health-problem-part-1/

Download this for much more help on a whole range of stuff.

http://www.jw.org/download/?output=html&pub=yp2&fileformat=EPUB,PDF&alllangs=0&langwritten=E&txtCMSLang=E&isBible=0

Doesn't matter if you're not religious, it helps explore who you are and the true reasons behind the topic rather than some reverent blabber.

Now I'd like to see a stop to this kind of stuff, this is a game, and I do not host it for it to become everything you do, and especially, the last of what you do.

With Love,
Damen

24th November 2013

Mods have been making loads of people masters.

To be a Master you must have atleast:
- 400 posts
- 100 Reputation
- Trustworthy
- Good grammar
- Expert of oldcp.

28th November 2013

Do not use tinychat.com/oldcp or tinychat.com/oldcpps. It has been abused by people that shouldn't have been told about it. In the future, never use tinychat. This is now a rule, if you use tinychat for oldcp parties, you will be banned from oldcp.

29th November 2013

Hello,

OldCP is officially going to be down for a week at least. I am having a break and working on my new project.
The new host I purchased for some reason has no capability to run the software correctly, the host is simply not good enough. My previous host that was very good until yesterday's downtime, was suspended by Disney.

It may be some time until I can find a good host.

You may still use the forums.

Best Luck,
Damen

30th November 2013

Hello,

I am proud to announce that the new game will be called 'PenguinIsles'. Penguin Isles is a game with a story. You know all the oldcp stories? Well games are way funner with a great theme to it.

So, the game has a map full of islands. Each island is like a world (or a large room). You can explore the island. Each island is a different size. The main 'island' isn't really an island, it's more like a bit of land. It will be the main and biggest place in the game.

Each island is owned by one of the two leaders, which together are against each other.

The main island and lots of other islands belong to:

Penguin Kingdom (The goodies!)

The islands located south west of the main penguin kingdom are less in islands but are crafty and powerful. They belong to:

Black Hawks

The Black Hawk Gang is lead by multiple leaders, and leaders will keep changing.

You may be wondering who is the king of the kingdom? Well normal players will be the king, and the king will have a ruler friend who helps the king.

So, we need a king for PenguinIsles when it comes out!

List of Islands

Black Hawk islands: (lead by the blackhawk leader)

- Spine Rocks #1, #2, #3

- BlackHawk Isle (Main land for the Blackhakws, its quite big.)

Penguin Kingdom Islands: (lead by the king)

- Mainland (Called Wilderness), Largest peace of land on the map. Mostly a forest.

- South Rock

- Igloo Island

- Dock Island (For the docks)

- Paradise Islands #1, #2 (Loveliest place ever)

- Damen Island

Here's the map right now!

EDIT, NEW MAP:

If you have some ideas, tell them to me!

Currently I am working on the snowball fight system, which have seperate islands away from the main map for fighting. After that, I will create loads of stuff for the islands and make them all!

Also i am proud to announce that users can build their own islands! Owned by their own choice between Black hawks and Kingdom or they can make up their own kingdom. I've already bade the island builder!

I hope you like the game name, and the game so far! Beta will be ready in about a month.

1st December 2013

Hello,

I need to clear some things up.

- We will not be making Moderators until its up
- This is a completely new Virtual World. It is NOT a CPPS or adaption of Club Penguin.
- The staff on PI well be COMPLETELY different to the OldCP staff. Kings can be kings without being staff on OldCP. Mods on PI can be mods without being mods on OldCP.
- Anyone can be a king or queen. It's got a voting system.
- You can make your own islands aside from the main game map.

Release date of beta at-least estimated on New Years day

Please don't make posts calling this a CPPS. Because CPPS means Club Penguin Private Server. It doesn't mean 'online game', call it what it is. It's a Virtual world/MMOG/Online Game.

6th December 2013

Hello,
After reading this plz dont quit oldcp just play the forum instead. Lots of info released about penguinisles and stories too :D

As of Thursday the 5th of December 2013, at exactly 8:58 UTC+0:00 OldCP's servers have stopped forever, never to be started again. OldCP lately has gone down hill, and me, it's proud owner for the past 2 years has moved on from it and is building something much cooler.

Complete History Told by the Maker
OldCP.biz has been a great game, and I have loved owning it. I've seen generations of players come and go, including people that I will never see again. In the beginning I was called Tent, which became sauron and then simultaneously I became Kenobi. Eventually I returned to Damen.

Identity "Damen" originated from being the name of the guy who kept hacking a CPPS called 'Flipper ville'. The owner didn't know it was me, until I started using the xat ID for oldcp instead of just trolling flipperville chat rooms. Damen then became the identity of me.

When I first made oldcp in 2012, I was the owner of Penguin Cube 2, which became quite a nice little CPPS. OldCPv1 was a very basic and glitchy remake of oldcp. If you type in 'oldcp' on google images loads of pictures of oldcpv1 comes up. You could walk around (it looked really weird), and wear about 4 items. It was hand made, and I wasn't a very good coder at the time. Loads of people loved it though!

When OldCPv1 got older, I made OldCPv2. That was hand made too, but it had a 'red book' which was full of item IDS. I made everything, the inventory, the server etc... It was smartfox like v1 oldcp. Smartfox is a good system but I didn't know how it worked very well.

OldCPv3 was the first ever ACTUAL cracked version of rsnail's club penguin game client. I made it work on oldcp, but I didn't know how to decompile the encrypted code at the time, so I was forced to work around the problem by actually getting a domain name that was called 'clubpenguin' with any extension. I purchased clubpenguin.pro, and the game actually worked on rsnail's oldcp!

At first, OldCPv3 was quite glitchy but I used 'php' to make the server work. It was the 2nd time anybody had ever cracked rsnail's oldcp client. Previously, 'Stanley' (and possibly someone called John or it could have been someone called Matei/Romtoc) cracked the first client. Before I cracked it, I spent ages trying to bribe Matei and Stanley into telling me how to do it. But in the end I figured it out myself.

OldCPv4 was cool too, about that time I made the first ever forum for oldcp. It was phpbb powered, and had quite a few members. It was fun! On there, I met Chelsey who later became better player of OldCP.

OldCPv5 was nice, because it had a new client from 2007 (which was still used even up to v7). About this time, there was a different forum made that was powered by IPB. Later unfortunately, due to the vulnerable version of the forum, someone hacked OldCP.

1 month later, OldCPv6 was made without a forum. It carried on as fun, and became more popular than ever! (Most of you came when it became v6). It had namecolors, and extras and channels and mod comps and credits and more mods and detective system and crimezone and a new forum made by me and snowball fights. After many months of fun, until recently late November, Disney was able to shut down OldCP by means of a DCMA appeal. After that, things got ugly. The new host was slow, and ridiculous, stuff started breaking down, users stopped playing.... and we started crying.

Eventually, today as of writing this post I have decided to end oldcp in preparation for the grand opening of an innovative new game which is cool and fun. Penguin Isles. Not just that is the reason, it's the fact that oldcp is stealing and it's bad to steal. Even on the computers!

This is Damen Spike signing off OldCP forever. This forum in the future will probably be converted into a 'damens games' forum to remember all oldcp and snailschat and even penguin isles.

Kind regards,
Damen Spike.

6th December 2013

Hello,

Apply for forum mod in Blue!
Apply for PenguinIsles mod in Orange.

Good post needed, good grammar, put lots of thought into it and please read the stories of PI before applying for PI.

Thank you!
~Damen

9th December 2013

You will be banned if you post inapp content on the reports section. Report inapp to the mods, just say the name of the person and what kind of rule they broke. NO PICS.

20th December 2013

Hello,

It was a sunday when I received the handbill from this borough's delivery swarm. The rain wet my nose and farts filled the air. London was dark and gloomy, and as I ventured south I came across a bench under a white tree which had blossomed. It was the only tree which had blossomed as the spring season in London was dark and gloomy. The dust of the streets excelled all sunlight.

Darkness was moving here and there upon the great city. I peered into the handbill just to notice the scribbles left above the seal of the 3 Dark ones.

My face dropped and I farted loudly, what I saw was a surprise only time could reveal....

20th December 2013

The Dark Ones have shifted their shapes! Look out!

1st January 2014

Hello, I am now able to generate the names worthy of the development and testing of Penguin Isles.

Team
Damen Spike (Me) - All Programming and most Artwork, all game designs.
Cory Jay - Some Artwork and Marketing
(Please don't edit this)

Story Sketches and Writing
Damen Spike (Me) - Sketch Artist, Writer
Scarlet Myers - Sketch Artist
Declan, Hashir, Chelsey, Mateo, Damen - Story Cast

Beta Pre-Release Testing
(Excludes Development Team Members and Forum Administrators)
1. Key123
2. May23
3. stompnbob
4. CPManiac
5. PenguinDSC
6. Dice
7. Thisismyname
8. Abby
9. Archie
10. Pickle1020
11. Zipline
12. Sadie
13. Sneval
14. Tacofun
15. hameed

Main characters/Staff as Testers
1. Mateo (Flippers)
2. Chelsey (Herself)
3. Damen (himself as betaking)
4. Scarlet (Rover)
5. Hashir (Himself)
6. Declan (Himself)

These users will have accounts setup for the Penguin Isles testing that will last for a week, beginning on or after Saturday 4th of January 2014.

Some words from the cast
Damen
I am extremely honoured with such great players from my games, and to bring them to the next big thing, Penguin Isles is so fun. It is the most fun project I have ever worked on and I have enjoyed doing it.

Cory
Penguin Isles is going to be a blast. (Awaiting further quote).

Scarlet
Penguin Isles is great I cant wait to test it and it's enjoyable to be part of the story line. (Awaiting further quote...)

Mateo
On my behalf, I am insanely excited to launch Penguin Isles to such a fun and amazing community! Penguin Isles is the biggest project the community has ever seen. I enjoy working for DamenSpike Games HQ, and working with 3 of my co-workers that I give much thanks to: Damen, Cory Jay, and Thisismyname. I hope you all enjoy Penguin Isles just as much as we do!

13th January 2014

YouTube is a good way to show your media,

So DamenSpike Games HQ has got an official YouTube channel where I will upload my game developments, and projects I am making... So no more picture sneak peeks, you get to see some proper video footage of what could be here in the future.

http://www.youtube.com/damenspike

That is it!

THX

I added a cool video on it

17th January 2014

I'm not sure where the idea came from, but let's get rid of it. People are allowed to make short topics, like this http://forums.damenspike.com/view/9226-Anyone on?/

Its fine

19th January 2014

Hello,

All the games I have ever made were in 2D (apart from Falling toblerone). These 2D games were basically the same concept as SFS virtual worlds, often imitating the excelled functionality of games like Club Penguin.

I will never make a virtual world, that is 2D and resembles entities of these such games. I am sick of them, and I'm sick of being like other games. Penguin Isles was supposed to be different, but my friend and I made a fatal error, it begins with the name itself. Penguins are too close to what has already been explored. My friend insisted the game be about penguins, but, to your un-apparent surprise, I am now COMPLETELY stupefied by penguins.

From now on I will make 3D game(s). I plan on making a 3D version of SM Prava. That and my game maker will be the next projects, I'm sorry, for yet I've had enough of SmartFox games.

And something is coming that aint too hard to forget, nor has been forgotten... very well. My best frienemy will be happy to hear it, along with Mateo and all of you probably.

From good friends,
Damen Spike

25th January 2014

Hello,

Auren is out! http://aurenjs.com/

I embedded an auren chat box to this forum. better site coming soon! I was sleepy when I made that site.

28th January 2014

Hello

I am going to invent Damens Courses. The smart videos where you can learn how to become a programmer that can make your own virtual world, and where you can listen to my enthusiastic danscourses like american accent.

I will go through different methods of virtual worlds, and how they work and especially how to make one.

First course is understanding multiplayer servers, client and you. Then I will show you how to make a virtual world in SmartFoxServer.

First course out soon.

DamensCourses will be uploaded to our youtube page, http://youtube.com/damenspike.

When you watch, you can learn and become a success!

30th January 2014

Hey! Please take the DAMENSPIKE GAMES HQ GAME IMPROVEMENT SURVEY

What is your IDEAL Game?

- A multiplayer virtual world
- A single player world
- A single player free roam with story and missions
- A strategy game

What is your ideal format?
- Explore separate phases (or rooms) of the game
- Open world that can be teleported through or travelled through
- A flat left and right perspective (like Mario games)
- Full 3D world (like most Console games)

What features of a Multiplayer do you like? ( you can pick all or just some of these)
+ Messages
+ Friends
+ Free Roam
+ Create your own plot of land or game room

Would your ideal game have games within the game?
- Yes
- No

Would your ideal world have a large selection of game content such as clothes, weapons, player decorations, other various customs?

Do you think a game with little stuff (like the game content suggested above) gets boring?

Do you think games should always be like other games?

What kind of character would the game base itself?
- Humans
- Stick people
- Animals
- Shapes
- Custom creature

Would the game NEED to have characteristics of other basic games (such as the name and structure and how the BETA test is formatted)

Do you think it needs to be childish?

----

Good job!
You took the survey. We cannot wait to see what you wrote.

1st February 2014

Hello,

I'm bringing out new moderator plans for dsgHQ, OldCP and SnailsChat brand on the radio! Some new mods now, and new mods for the future. The announcement begins at 10 PM UK, 5 PM USA. Same time as Mod Comps usually are. Be there!!!

We'll also play good music, perhaps a call in too with a new mod or whatever. Your call for music too!

Listen in! http://damenspike.com/radio/

9th February 2014

It is AGAINST the rules to make more than one account.

Zipline, you got banned for making loads of accounts, pratically trolling and bullying and you think you can evade the punishment by making yet ANOTHER account?

I am very disappointed, you will never become a Master again. If you ever make another account, and this goes for all of you, I will IP ban you.

12th February 2014

Hello, this is the new snailschat game! It is being made right now... here's a screenie to give you a chance to get some cool ideas into the game!

13th February 2014

Welcome to the Official Crumble Experiment brought to you by dsgHQ!

14th February 2014

Idea thanks to Brayden.

Video tag in BB code.

18th February 2014

Hey guys,

Edit: App will be ready in up to 1 month time. Apple are pending review on the application, to make sure it's safe. Do not worry, it could be less then a week or more than that.

You may of heared that DSGHQ is making iOS apps now, and the first app is a game called Snaildrop based on the old Airdrop game from SnailsChat 1.

Well I'm proud to say it's expected to be on the App Store by the 18th of February! If not, then I'll fill you in before hand but it probably will!

The game is completed, and is a nice game to play when you're bored or you just miss seeing snails falling into mountain sides and blowing up their jetpacks! Or a peaceful transition onto the ground with their parachute!

Here is me playing it on my iPhone 3GS (by the way performance is GOOD on 3GS, and can only improve on later models of iPhones. I tested this also on an iPad 2 and performance even BETTER).

27th February 2014

I will no longer respond to mail for /jr rooms.
Use the in built channel making system. http://clubpenguin.pro/channel/

Thank you!

28th February 2014

Hello DamenSpike Games HQ,

I am Damen Spike owner of the DSGHQ. I would like to announce that the next Games of Moderators will take place officially on Friday the 7th of March 2014 to the 9th of March 2014

This moderator competition will be named Games of Martius Mensis and will happen from Martiae (7th) to (Sun) on the 9th. Friday will hold Stage 1, Saturday Stage 2, Sunday Stage 3. Martius Mensis will be a much more difficult competition, as the need for good moderators is more demanding than ever and ONLY good ones can win.

Each stage will contain games and tasks that will take up to 7 each day. By the final, a division of the contestants will be reserved for Finals in Sotiras. In the end, one new moderator will be crowned.

DATE: 7th of March 2014 10 PM UK (LONDON TIME), 5 PM USA (WASHINGTON DC TIME).

Any agents must be there 1 hour before for a briefing.

Be there!

~ OldCP Administrators

Read more

Why the Roman references? This competition will be made unique for it's seriousness rather than it's game attitude.

2nd March 2014

Hey,

Great news! Apple have completed reviewal of SnailDrop 1.0! You may now get the App on any of your Apple devices via the App Store.

How to get it
Search "Snail Drop" on the App Store and it should show up under my developer name 'Jack'.

Snaildrop 1.1 is coming out with improved interface and better speed capabilities, but have fun on the current version.

You can submit your high scores to the dsgHQ, that can be viewed in-app. Enjoy!

8th March 2014

Hey guys,

I am happy to say I have setup an awesome way to broadcast media using the original (DAMENS) player and media software on the DSGHQ site! You can now watch streamed content such as movies, tv shows when I show them live on the HQ!

Access at damenspike.com/tv or on oldcp.

Movie of the Week
Each week we will broadcast a movie! Every month a new discussion will be made in the announcements category where you can post a movie you want to watch on the weekend on the dsghq TV.

For simplicity, I will do the poll for March on this discussion!

Post below for movie of the week!
---> Suggestions from Users
Johnny English
The Knutty Professor
Hot Fuzz
Shrek
The Lord of the Rings 1/2/3
The Hunger Games (First One)
The Twilight Saga
Star Wars 1/2/3/4/5/6
Enders Game
or You can post your own movie.

Films made in 2013 will not be broadcast on the dsgHQ to keep safe the potency of the dsgHQ.

Thank you!

9th March 2014

Hello,

Welcome to this weeks movie of the week vote.
Here are some suggestions:
Star Wars (Not III because that was last week)
Hot Fuzz
The Lord of the Rings
The Hunger Games (First One)
Else...

Vote below! Will be shown Fri 14th before Sherlock.

11th March 2014

The Penguin Watch has been founded. http://forums.damenspike.com/order/

12th March 2014

Hello there,

OldCP.biz has now got a igloo furniture feature. It's more of a plugin style update as it doesn't work off the native club penguin igloo furniture system as some of the data was missing. It works very well, and hasn't encountered any major glitches yet.

Some trivia:
- Some items with special frames go on an endless loop, until you change the frame with the up/down key.
- Floor items can go on walls. (This was allowed because it would take allot of work to disable, and it is pretty cool anyway.)

15th March 2014

Hello,

Recently I've seen people not posting on discussions, perhaps because they aren't willing or people just won't make discussions I don't know why.

I noticed a lack of content springing from over the last week... I'm just saying to keep DSGHQ alive we need to post and make content.

So that's all! So when you see a discussion with no posts on it, post! It gives that poster more confidence.

15th March 2014

New Law

Whoever sits on Damen's throne at /office, shall be executed immediately.

New Law

Whoever disagrees with the Order's decisions will be banished forever.

Announcement

Penguin Watch can share secrets with the Crime Office. That includes Detectives and Inspectors and Sergeants.

Lucky Crime Office. XD

17th March 2014

Hello everyone,

Since I noticed a lack of posts on the forum, I wanted to get some new things to excite you all! So anyway, if you played CP when I was your age (if you're like 10), then you will probably remember Penguin Storm and Penguin Fire. Since OldCP.biz runs the same client that PF and PS where based on, OldCP has been tested and works with the trainers!

I had to change the loader it uses a bit, but huzzah! OldCP runs perfectly on these trainers. It is currently in BETA because I'm fixing some compatibility but certain users will be allowed to get the trainer. It's portable software so if you imagine no installer needed (kind of like a Mac OSX app)

Screenies of Penguin Storm and Penguin Fire in action:

LOL! More info soon

20th March 2014

Whatup youtube Damen2988 here
oopz
Hey DSGHQ, Damen here

Are you staff? Do you think you might get demoted if you don't go on as much as you'd like? WELL here's the truth: 24/7 dedication required, if you do not stay on every second your living you will be demoted!

That is NOT TRUE! XD

How to remain a staff member despite my school work, friends and other stuff you regulars do:
The actual truth is, you don't need to be on all the time. I would say an hour on oldcp game (if you are a game mod each day), and frequent visits to the forum if you are a staff on oldcp/forums. You must not just visit, you must post each day too. I would say if there's enough going on, 5 posts in a day would be commendable.

Do not feel your work on OldCP/DSGHQForums is essential to the point of taking too much energy out of your day. Although you should be on a couple hours every week at the least in order to remain mod, you should try to fit everything in moderation.

If you aren't enjoying being a mod, and find it compulsory, then you should consider letting someone else take your position.

So, if you usually have enough time to do OldCP, your chance at mod is increased highly, but if you start to struggle the chance goes down. If you are already staff you should realise enough time is literally an hour per day in total. Less than that is a red zone, but if you go under one hour every now and then, dont worry you can make up your time later.

The only time we demote is when people announce their absence almost with pride to be doing something else *cough war4*, that shows they like to show off their life more than their skills on DSGHQ... Or when you don't post enough and when you don't seem to care/login much.

Ok mods,
Good luck,
Thanks for watching *I mean reading* xd

22nd March 2014

Hello,

The DSGHQ now permits appeals to moderators and administrators. Why? Because getting banned for speaking up is unfair!

If you are banned, you may appeal your ban in the Public Appeal section! Why? Because you deserve to provide your own proof that you were banned unfairly.

Moderators that ban because a user appeals will be demoted.

Appeal Rules
- Only make one appeal per ban, not two otherwise the appeal will be deleted.
- If your appeal is denied, do not make another or you will be ip banned (if not already).
- Do not make appeals for someone else. The user must appeal for them self. (exception below)
- If your forum account is banned and you cannot appeal for the account, ask a moderator to post your appeal on behalf of your banned account.

DSGHQ Order FAQ
What does Emperor Regent Mean? I am currently the only Emperor Regent as I represent Rocketsnail.
Do we have to follow 'orders'? Yes, as OldCP is part of the DSGHQ Order and you play under the Order so if someone tells you to do something when they have authority, you should do it unless it's against your morals.
Can I be a mod? XD

Ok, thank you and may the force be with you!

31st March 2014
Quote:

OldCP.biz Snowball Server is Back!

Yep, that's it and this is how it works. It's easy and fun!

How to play

/match - Check what the time of the match is

/status - Check your kills, deaths and match winner.

/js (SquadName) (Password If needed) - Join different squad.

/cs (SquadName) (Password Optional) - Create your own squad.

Promoted Squads

Royale - Made by Damen

Default Squads

Goods

Evils

Fight your friends and enemies with snowballs!

1st April 2014

OldCP News with MrLion

Hi everyone! I'm proud to announce that MrLion is going to be hosting a VIDEO BROADCASTED news show on OldCP's updates, daily reports/news, interviews, and possibly OldCP contests! With a proposal video he made ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwmqxusyfHg ).

Here's some ideas the two of us have in mind:
• Contests
• Have the news show be broadcasted on the OldCP TV on Tuesdays and Fridays every week.

What do you think? What ideas do you have?
Make sure to reply and tell us what you think the show should have!

-Cyberwolf

3rd April 2014

This post was updated. Please take time to read the entire document to ensure you know the orders.

Hello DSGHQ,

I write in behalf of OldCP.biz, regarding a new interior law that outlines a change in the age limit that may play on OldCP.biz.

Here is the law:
"Users aged 17 or over must not play OldCP UNLESS they are aiming for a higher rank."

The law is made by me, in the authority of Cyberwolf. If he denies this law it will be removed but as of yet it hasn't been verified or denied.

This law means, you cannot simply be playing OldCP at the age of 17+, you must be either a moderator, watch brother, captain of the watch, royal bodyguard or administrator OR be aiming for any of the previous ranks. Users that make no effort to earn these ranks on OldCP that are found to be 17+ will be interviewed and may be told to leave.

Moderator Ages
Currently you must be between 12-19 to become a moderator, as outlined by E.R. Cyberwolf.

Administrator Ages
There is no official cap on ages for administrators since only the very best are selected.

Lords/Ladies
This rank means you are honoured greatly by the court of DSGHQ. Lords and Ladies discuss important things together.

Brothers
Brothers are mostly secret unless they are appointed captains.

20+
Over twenty year olds will be immediately removed from OldCP.

EXCEPTIONS
- If the player aged 17+ has learning difficulties such as autism can be excused from this law entirely.
- If the player is favoured by one in authority, they may bypass this law.

Why?
To avoid abuse of children online measures to reduce the age groups of the players must take place to protect the players.

Just keep it secret?
Probably the best option, unless you plan on telling others about your age, you will not be detected.

4th April 2014

Hello DSGHQ,

Today I made a new feature for the forums! It is... Channels!

You can make your own page designed to contain unlimited media through BB code! The rules for channels will be updated to the Forum Rules topic. When you visit a channel you like, you can subscribe to it and it will automatically keep you updated to the channel. So when the owner changes some content, you will know about it if you subscribe to their channel. If you get fed up, you can unsubscribe from it.

How to make one:

If you find any problems, report them to me immediately!

#damen

Thank you!

27th March 2014

Hi everyone.

Lord Damen and I have recently built a new list of requirements to be moderator on OldCP and the DSGHQ forum. Here they are:

You must...
1. have a forum acc
2. have over 100 posts
3. have popularity of 500 profile views
4. must have no sibling that plays OldCP
5. must be the age 12-19
6. must have been a member of OldCP for more than 7 months
7. must have been a member of DSGHQ for more than 5 months
8. must type with good grammar and must have correct spelling.
9. must be intelligent and mature for their age

We'll be reviewing our current staff in the next few days or so.

Emperor Regent Cyberwolf

26th March 2014

Hello, got some exciting news here.

So, since the DSGHQ Order was setup, it's caused some rather off putting confusions in who is the Emperor, who is the Regent etc...

Well, you first need to understand the DSGHQ and OldCP are completely separate things. OldCP is an Empire, consisting of a Royal Monarch known as the 'Emperor Regent'. But as of today, the DSGHQ and OldCP will be ruled by only One Ruler from now on.

Well ok but... Why does the Emperor have to be under Regency?
On OldCP, we consider the true Emperor to be Rocketsnail. Rocketsnail gave the game Club Penguin to Disney and nobody really took his place as 'main owner' if you like. Therefore, as tradition, on OldCP we think the Emperor rules in the place of Rocketsnail, believing one day perhaps he may return.

So here's what has changed. No Longer are there 2 seperate Emperors for the DSGHQ and OldCP, there is ONLY ONE! And now since this has happened, I need to take off my lovely Emperor badge :((((

Cyberwolf since he is currently Regent, has now become the Emperor of the DSGHQ Order aswell. Yet, I will be back as Emperor soon when Snaildom is complete.

OldCP is currently the main game on the DSGHQ, so the House of Thrones is where the Order matters go to currently.

Well Damen, if you're not the Emperor of your own website, what are you? I am currently Lord of the Watch and Administrator. Cyberwolf commands us all.

Ok any questions post below.

+1 by Grace

617 posts
Seen 18th October 2015
7th April 2014, 12:52 PM

This took sooooo long to read without skipping anything..

insert signature here

Login or join the forums to reply.