7th April 2014
1 view

How to Improve Your Websites

Made by Templar in The Lounge

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
7th April 2014, 01:39 PM

Hello, there! I am going to tell you how to make a REAL website!

Ok, first off, just do not use Weebly. Weebly is too limited, and as you can see the difference to THIS site, and a Weebly site.

I managed (not using Weebly) to test my abilities by working on an OldCP replica!

I now understand how it was created.

You must use proper programs/web hosts to create a more successful website. This brings you into adding Flash games. You can always borrow Miniclip games, but in the real world, they way to a successful website is making them yourself. (Like my Penguin Chat remake, or Pie Shooter.)

+1 by Key, Dane Ren and Chandler

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th April 2014, 03:17 PM

Well done but if you didn't code that from scratch, you did not do it the same as me. I do not use software programs to do my programming for me.

Everything you use on my sites are programmed by code, letter by letter from nothing. :) Cool fact right!

+1 by Templar and Chandler

Master
538 posts
Seen 4th July 2019
7th April 2014, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Well done but if you didn't code that from scratch, you did not do it the same as me. I do not use software programs to do my programming for me.

Everything you use on my sites are programmed by code, letter by letter from nothing. :) Cool fact right!
That is so amazing. I bet it is incredibly difficult! This is another reason you have hundreds of users getting on your site a day!
MrLion

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
7th April 2014, 03:20 PM

Quote:

That's a nice fact. Sadly, I do not really have the right stuff to write it in HTML all day. But I was able to get the layout of your website with object and pictures. (Not Print screen and edit a photo.)

When you say everything, you do not mean OldCP? Because I am not a pro, but I have come to realize you cannot code SWF using HTML. (Unless HTML5 which is basically its own Flash.)

Login or join the forums to reply.