7th April 2014

My sister made a story

Made by Mouse Ninja in The Lounge

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Seen 26th March 2020
7th April 2014, 04:19 PM

Okay, for homework, my sister has been making a action packed story. I have helped her. Here it is:

Title: Sunwolf and Cookiewolf: Defeat Rover

One day there once were two sisters: Sunwolf and Cookiewolf. They decided to show up at The Thrones Of The 2 Lords. One of them was named Damen and the other was Cyberwolf. Lord Damen said, "Ah! Sunwolf and Cookiewolf! I have been expecting you." "What's wrong Lord Damen?" Sunwolf asked. "Well it appears that Rover is back." replied Lord Cyberwolf. "That's terrible!" shouted Cookiewolf.

(Next page)

"But, who is fighting them?" asked Sunwolf. "It appears that you girls need to do it. From everyone voting you for it, it made you girls the ones." said Lord Cyberwolf. "You must begin now. I packed you swords and food to eat." replied Lord Damen. "You must go to Lady Tacofun" Remarked Lord Cyberwolf. "Good luck!" shouted both Lord Damen and Cyberwolf.

(Next page)

Sunwolf and Cookiewolf were very excited. Cookiewolf said, "Now where is Lady Tacofun? She can be anywhere!" Sunwolf saw a lady. She was sure it was Tacofun. "Excuse me, are you Lady Tacofun?" The lady nodded. "Yes, I am Lady Tacofun. Are you girls Sunwolf and Cookiewolf? Because Lord Damen said it was them." replied Lady Tacofun.

She's going to finish with 6 pages. Right now she is not finished. ~Theninjaace

+1 by Gamer
Ninja
Be who you are, don't be someone else be you. You are beautiful you are good. You are you. <3
Hi guys, I'm Ninja. Just another regular person on the DSGHQ. :P
~Carried away by a moonlight shadow~

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
7th April 2014, 04:27 PM

This is a great story maybe you should add abit more longer or lower teck im not sure but. 1+

+1 by

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
7th April 2014, 04:59 PM

Quote:
This is a great story maybe you should add abit more longer or lower teck im not sure but. 1+
Yes, I agree, other then that, WELL DONE! :D ~Mike

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Seen 26th March 2020
7th April 2014, 07:14 PM

Shes still working on it?

Ninja
Be who you are, don't be someone else be you. You are beautiful you are good. You are you. <3
Hi guys, I'm Ninja. Just another regular person on the DSGHQ. :P
~Carried away by a moonlight shadow~

Login or join the forums to reply.