10th April 2014

Bye

Made by Bailey in The Lounge

Master
919 posts
Seen 2nd March 2016
10th April 2014, 07:47 PM

Farewell Chucker.I will never forget you.Please don't leave.It wouldn't be the same without you.If you choose to leave I'll accept your choice.Farewell Chucker :'c

Rookie
53 posts
Seen 31st May 2014
10th April 2014, 07:59 PM

What's wrong with your account? If your account isn't working, then you can make a new account, right? You don't have to do that though. But if you do, make sure that somehow you manage to get everyone to know who you were before, because then people won't focus on you much. Or you can create an account that has a similar username so people will know you. But you will have to start all over again on rankings and rep:(
Good luck!

~Rookie:/

Hi! I'm new!

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
10th April 2014, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Quote:
DAMNIT!!!! WHY DO SO MANY AMAZING PEOPLE KEEP QUITTING!
You're only 9 or 10,right?

Quote:
I'm leaving, not because of getting demoted. If you think I'm overreacting... well I might be a little, but I still want to leave. My account, Chucker321, isn't working, and I'm not going through all the trouble to getting it fixed and such because there's really no use, to be honest. Well, bye. I might pop up once in a while to check on the game, but I won't be online/active.

Sincerely,

Chucker321 Misunderstood
Bye,Chucker.Nobody will ever forget about you.
Why do you ask? And yes.

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
10th April 2014, 08:12 PM

If I had a gun in oldcp, I would do suicide. The last time we talked, I was rude...

Veteran
Master
3,713 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
10th April 2014, 08:21 PM

Quote:
What's wrong with your account? If your account isn't working, then you can make a new account, right? You don't have to do that though. But if you do, make sure that somehow you manage to get everyone to know who you were before, because then people won't focus on you much. Or you can create an account that has a similar username so people will know you. But you will have to start all over again on rankings and rep:(

Good luck!

~Rookie:/

I think his account wasn't working because he used Credit Adder, Do you remember it? I will miss you, I hope you come back! :(

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
10th April 2014, 08:33 PM

I am never going to forget you chucker, i will always remember the time when you were one of my first friends on oldcp years ago,i will never forget the time when we would say "whitey girl swaggz" or "whitey boi swagz" or "why you ackin so cray cray" to each other, i eill never forget the time when i screamed my head off and cried when i saw you on the mod list, i was so happy for you because i have waited so long for that to happen, you have deserved it from the start Chuck, always remember no matter what happens i won't ever forget you,you were always there for me and i am always there for you, we have eachothers backs, i would never drink rootbeer without me thinking of you, you make me smile when im sad. I will never forget you chuck, we all would never forget you :') you are the best friend ever :) you should always remember that, stand high even when your young or short,just smile to your self and say " you might think i am imperfect,but to me "im perfect" :)

Rookie
409 posts
Seen 6th February 2016
10th April 2014, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Oops. I never meant to dislike your post. Sorry.
I Disliked it beacause of the Fact Chucker is leaving.

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
11th April 2014, 07:15 AM

I can sense you are leaving because of a rank. Why should it matter to you about the rank? Think about your friends you're leaving behind. Think about the people that will miss you, a lot. Next time you ever want to quit, think about it. I've tried to leave, but I just cannot leave my friends behind.

+1 by Starwolf

Kara
Administrator

2,178 posts
Seen 30th November 2021
11th April 2014, 03:05 PM

Quote:
I can sense you are leaving because of a rank. Why should it matter to you about the rank? Think about your friends you're leaving behind. Think about the people that will miss you, a lot. Next time you ever want to quit, think about it. I've tried to leave, but I just cannot leave my friends behind.
Yeah I have thought about leaving before. But I could not leave all my friends behind. NOW back to the subject. Chucker think about all your friends you are leaving behind. It is just a rank you could earn it again. ~Star~

Everythings not lost
Master
1,280 posts
Seen 12th March 2020
11th April 2014, 03:17 PM

Oh... v.v We will miss you, Chucker. You were one of my best friends. You will be missed. :(

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities.

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
11th April 2014, 07:33 PM

Quote:
I'm leaving, not because of getting demoted. If you think I'm overreacting... well I might be a little, but I still want to leave. My account, Chucker321, isn't working, and I'm not going through all the trouble to getting it fixed and such because there's really no use, to be honest. Well, bye. I might pop up once in a while to check on the game, but I won't be online/active.

Sincerely,

Chucker321 Misunderstood
Okay first off. Your quiting over a geting demoted? Dude really get back in the game and earn dat mod back! And you are overreacting a bit. I hope you return you where a great mod I hope yuh come back bro ;'c

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
11th April 2014, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Sincerely,

Chucker321 Misunderstood
Okay first off. Your quiting over a geting demoted? Dude really get back in the game and earn dat mod back! And you are overreacting...

How about you grow up a little bit? He said he's not going through the trouble of getting his account back. Read the whole thing, "slim shady".

-1 by ian
"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

230 posts
Seen 20th January 2019
11th April 2014, 10:28 PM

i hope you decide to come back :c

^from amandapink
sophie & i: drawn by kind, colored by me

Login or join the forums to reply.