1 view

OMG...

Made by V in The Lounge

sayonara
Master
1,136 posts
Seen 5th June 2022
11th April 2014, 09:26 PM

Oh my god, iKaitlyn just gave me a comment that made me cry because it was so beautiful! The comment was from my latest post "Do I even have a chance?". Check it out.

Wolfster , you have a greater chance of becoming a Moderater than me. You are so sweet, you will just have to try hard to earn this rank. Many people believe you have a chance at making this Happen, you are an awesome person and if it were a poll to vote whom should be a Moderator, then I would vote for you because there are no negative things to say about you, you are very positive and you should stay that way. I think ou will make a great Moderator, that is when you become one, which I think you will be able to achieve this goal. You are so nice and helpful, you have helped me so very much, you are so nice and helpful to me and a hundred million others. You would make tye best Moderator of them all, I believe in you and look how many people agree, I mean look how many people have been posting stuff for you in this thread. Many people think you can do it, unlike me, whom no one wants me to be a Moderator, except my role models, but I am never going to give up because I know others will love for me to become a Moderator in the future, you are one step ahead of me, only one more until you become one, that is to be active and spread the word.

Now part of this is not true: iKaitlyn said nobody says she can become a mod, now that is totally a lie. I say she can become a mod. She has to believe. If you are reading this iKaitlyn, now I am saying this out of truth, you have to believe in yourself, and remember this, I believe in you too even if you don't think so. I am not saying this just to make you/her happy. I am saying this because it is true! iKaitlyn can become a moderator! I believe in her! She is so nice and helpful and kind and etc. I have to say, she was lying in here! SHE WILL BECOME A MOD ONE DAY! I BELIEVE IN HER!

If you also believe in her, comment below. Here is what you have to do if you comment about her:
What you have to do:

Say the name.
Say why you think she should be a moderator.
Say how you know her, or not.
Say if you think I am lying here and joking, which I am not.

Until next time, from The Wolfster, PEACE OUT PEEPS!

+1 by Aman0708 , Freddy, TerryDJ, Key and 9 others

Veteran
Master
3,713 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
11th April 2014, 09:31 PM

Wow its very nice! I would happy to see you become a Mod. :) +1

+1 by ian

sayonara
Master
1,136 posts
Seen 5th June 2022
11th April 2014, 09:34 PM

I wish Damen would accept that I am sorry about Assassination day and let me be a mod. I even wrote a apology discussion. I wish me AND iKaitlyn could become moderators. She is a great person and I believe in her!

+1 by Mylissa

446 posts
Seen 12th September 2014
11th April 2014, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Oh my god, iKaitlyn just gave me a comment that made me cry because it was so beautiful! The comment was from my latest post "Do I even have a chance?". Check it out.

Wolfster , you have a greater chance of becoming a Moderater than me. You are so sweet, you will just have to try hard to earn this rank. Many people believe you have a chance at making this Happen, you are an awesome person and if it were a poll to vote whom should be a Moderator, then I would vote for you because there are no negative things to say about you, you are very positive and you should stay that way. I think ou will make a great Moderator, that is when you become one, which I think you will be able to achieve this goal. You are so nice and helpful, you have helped me so very much, you are so nice and helpful to me and a hundred million others. You would make tye best Moderator of them all, I believe in you and look how many people agree, I mean look how many people have been posting stuff for you in this thread. Many people think you can do it, unlike me, whom no one wants me to be a Moderator, except my role models, but I am never going to give up because I know others will love for me to become a Moderator in the future, you are one step ahead of me, only one more until you become one, that is to be active and spread the word.

Now part of this is not true: iKaitlyn said nobody says she can become a mod, now that is totally a lie. I say she can become a mod. She has to believe. If you are reading this iKaitlyn, now I am saying this out of truth, you have to believe in yourself, and remember this, I believe in you too even if you don't think so. I am not saying this just to make you/her happy. I am saying this because it is true! iKaitlyn can become a moderator! I believe in her! She is so nice and helpful and kind and etc. I have to say, she was lying in here! SHE WILL BECOME A MOD ONE DAY! I BELIEVE IN HER!

If you also believe in her, comment below. Here is what you have to do if you comment about her:

What you have to do:

Say the name.

Say why you think she should be a moderator.

Say how you know her, or not.

Say if you think I am lying here and joking, which I am not.

Until next time, from The Wolfster, PEACE OUT PEEPS!

Thanks so much. My job is to encourage people to believe in yourself and I did put that I believe I can become a Moderator. I would love to but no not yet! :) Almost there.

+1 by ian and Mylissa
~Click Here To Read My Moderator Application~ I Am Trying To Get To 30 Likes!~ :)

Sadie,
this is nothing less than beautiful, awesome work I love it. :)))) ~I LOVE that.... :) ~Made by me! And my Sister.Tiki, it is AWESOME!!!!

sayonara
Master
1,136 posts
Seen 5th June 2022
11th April 2014, 09:47 PM

But I know you didn't mean it when you said that! You need to believe in yourself so much! Check out the next post I am going to write.

+1 by Mylissa

YES
Master
2,119 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th April 2014, 04:17 AM

She Is So Nice And You Deserve Moderator And So Does She!

~Wise One

+1 by iKaitlyn and V
learn from me

sayonara
Master
1,136 posts
Seen 5th June 2022
12th April 2014, 11:27 AM

Thanks man. I believe you deserve moderator too Wise Bakon. Good luck.

+1 by Mylissa

Login or join the forums to reply.