1 view

Message To Luke

Made by Gamer in The Lounge

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
12th April 2014, 06:35 AM

Hey Guys Its Prince Gamer, i have a message to Luke so here goes. Luke I've changed my mind about you being a Prince i have just found out it is a bad thing and i do not want to lose my title or the rank i am i am too scared to lose it but Raindrop said she did love us both but she said she Divorced u and then she said shes single and then i Married her. I really like her shes very funny and sweet and kind. Shes the only one i love and i will always be with i don't want any problems to happen with Me and Raindrop i love her very much and i don't want anything to happen to my beloved and i feel upset what people think of me so i have decided to change my mind about letting you be Prince with me it should only be one prince married to the princess and i guess that should be me i really love Raindrop so much she's important to me my heart is all filled with her love and i care about her very much so i have decided to make this decision i'm terribly sorry Luke. I know this is hard for the both of us both only one Prince can be. - Prince Gamer

+1 by Izzy, Augustine, , TerryDJ and 1 other

691 posts
Seen 7th May 2015
12th April 2014, 06:54 AM

Prince Gamer, I think you should just mail him instead of making a Discussion.

+1 by Rocket, Harrypot9 and Freddy
Loading Swag.. 0% ██████] 100%

GIFs/Signatures Credited to Polarmanax

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
12th April 2014, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Hey Guys Its Prince Gamer, i have a message to Luke so here goes. Luke I've changed my mind about you being a Prince i have just found out it is a bad thing and i do not want to lose my title or the rank i am i am too scared to lose it but Raindrop said she did love us both but she said she Divorced u and then she said shes single and then i Married her. I really like her shes very funny and sweet and kind. Shes the only one i love and i will always be with i don't want any problems to happen with Me and Raindrop i love her very much and i don't want anything to happen to my beloved and i feel upset what people think of me so i have decided to change my mind about letting you be Prince with me it should only be one prince married to the princess and i guess that should be me i really love Raindrop so much she's important to me my heart is all filled with her love and i care about her very much so i have decided to make this decision i'm terribly sorry Luke. I know this is hard for the both of us both only one Prince can be. - Prince Gamer
Thanks Gamer, what you have done for me is awesome, thanks! ;) -Luke

+1 by Freddy

Straight Outta Compton Sw
577 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
12th April 2014, 07:27 AM

Quick questions: Why are you going through all of this drama for an 11 year old girl? You don't have to 'marry' somebody for their attention! Can't you just BOTH like her as a friend? Please respond, Gamer or Luke.

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
12th April 2014, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Quick questions: Why are you going through all of this drama for an 11 year old girl? You don't have to 'marry' somebody for their attention! Can't you just BOTH like her as a friend? Please respond, Gamer or Luke.

She is 9 actually :I

+1 by Jacobg627 and Freddy

Master
803 posts
Seen 17th January 2023
12th April 2014, 07:41 AM

Gamer, should be Prince.
Funny how, ever since Luke was demoted.
He always complained and asked for a higher rank.
He was about to leave, but the only thing that made him happy was the twitter or forum PM sent to him from damen.
Saying something about him soon getting promoted.
Finally, he has a higher rank. He doesn't complain, he is just happy.
Gamer, really loves raindrop. Luke, really loves the rank.

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
12th April 2014, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Gamer, should be Prince.

He was about to leave, but the only thing that made him happy was the twitter or forum PM sent to him from damen.

Well said my friend well said

Veteran
Master
3,713 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th April 2014, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Gamer, should be Prince.

^^^^^ Yes, I agree with Island.

former moderator.
Master
1,247 posts
Seen 25th February 2016
12th April 2014, 08:06 AM

I think (my opinion) Neither gamer or luke deserves the Prince rank, You guys still don't know what happened between me and gamer or he's plans, and luke well.... like island said.

Sincerely ~Ellie~

+1 by asad and yanis

Straight Outta Compton Sw
577 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
12th April 2014, 08:33 AM

Quote:
I think (my opinion) Neither gamer or luke deserves the Prince rank, You guys still don't know what happened between me and gamer or he's plans, and luke well.... like island said.

Sincerely ~Ellie~
I agree with Ellie. 100% agreed. The whole 2 prince thing, like I have already said, is mostly drama. I think it's only 5% love. 95% is love of the rank.

691 posts
Seen 7th May 2015
13th April 2014, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Quote:

Who's 9?

Loading Swag.. 0% ██████] 100%

GIFs/Signatures Credited to Polarmanax

former moderator.
Master
1,247 posts
Seen 25th February 2016
13th April 2014, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Who's 9?

Raindrop ~Ellie~

+1 by asad and yanis

I like cheese
1,430 posts
Seen 19th June 2022
13th April 2014, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Quote:

OMG IM 10 anyway thanks for telling us

Declan - Quit

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
13th April 2014, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Gamer, should be Prince.

I agree

Hey Hey Hey! Whats shakin' bacon'?

Login or join the forums to reply.