Made by bakon in The Lounge

YES
Master
2,119 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th April 2014, 08:57 AM

VIDEO

LYRICS

Well, She got her daddy's car and she cruised through the hamburger stand now She forgot all about the library like she told her old man down and with the radio blasting goes cruising just as fast as she can now and she'll have fun fun till her daddy take the T-Bird away (fun fun till the daddy takes the T-Bird away) well the girls cant stand her cause she walks,looks and drives like an ace now (she walks like a ace you walk like a ace now) she makes the indy 500 look like a roman chariot race now (you look like a ace now you look like a ace now) a lotta guys try to catch her but she leaves them on a wild goose chase (you walk like a ace now you drive like a ace now) and she'll have fun fun fun till her daddy takes the T-bird away (fun fun fun till her daddy takes the t-bird away) Well you knew all along that your daddy was getting wise to you now (you shouldn't of lied now you shouldn't of lied) And since he took your set of keys you've been thinking that your fun is all through now (you shouldn't of lied now you shouldn't of lied) but you can come along with me cause we got a lot of things to do now (you shouldn't of lied now you shouldn't of lied) and we'll have fun fun fun now that your daddy took the t-bird away (fun fun fun that Daddy took the T-Bird away) and she'll have fun fun fun now that daddy took the T-bird away (fun fun fun now that daddy took the T-Bird away) WOO WOOOH (fun fun fun now that daddy took the T-bird away, fun fun fun now that daddy Took the T-Bird away, fun fun fun now that daddy took the T-bird away)

NOTE: I DO NOT OWN THIS ALL RIGHTS GO TO BEACH BOYS

learn from me

Login or join the forums to reply.