12th April 2014

How to be a trusted user!

Made by Rawr in The Lounge

2,442 posts
Seen 26th February 2019
12th April 2014, 09:39 AM

Hello,

In this post, I will show you how to be a trusted user. So read carefully!

Lets begin...
You be a trusted user, you must follow the rules, and never get banned/kicked. (Just like me!) Also, you would have to do some helpful posts, and prove to Damen that you can be trusted. Here is a way I use, I call it Activity. Like most of you know, or probaly know, activity is one of the most important things on websites, if you want to get a rank. As many of you PROBALY don't know, I'm online pretty much all day, on OldCP, and DSGHQ Forums. Another thing is, to not spam, and use proper grammar. Yes as in swearing, but also some words, like: As in, as a Mather of fact, may,must,many, and other words. Here is an example of trusted users:
Administrators: Administrators are the highest rank a user can get, other than owner. Administrator means the owner trusts you alot, and gives you full responsibility.

Moderator: Moderator is also an important rank. You are Trusted to keep an eye on the game/website you are on, and are ready to help users out.
Master:This rank is the first rank that you can get trusted with. Yes, many people trust you, but you still have a bit to go!

PW Captains: This rank is also A trusted rank. You are in charge of leading the PW Team.

Thank you for reading. If you think this is helpful, please like!

~Rawr

+1 by Ellie, Tacofun and iKaitlyn

former moderator.
Master
1,247 posts
Seen 25th February 2016
12th April 2014, 09:44 AM

Great! This is helpful!!! +1 ~Ellie~

+1 by asad

1,007 posts
Seen 5th October 2015
12th April 2014, 09:49 AM

Very helpful! Good job!

I'm Tacofun. Hi!

This signature was made by Jon c:

This signature was made by cheep!

We will never forget you Oldcp!

446 posts
Seen 12th September 2014
12th April 2014, 09:56 AM

This is a very helpful post. Keep up the good work! +1

~iKaitlyn~A Trusted User~

~Click Here To Read My Moderator Application~ I Am Trying To Get To 30 Likes!~ :)

Sadie,
this is nothing less than beautiful, awesome work I love it. :)))) ~I LOVE that.... :) ~Made by me! And my Sister.Tiki, it is AWESOME!!!!

Login or join the forums to reply.