22nd April 2014

How to stop bullying

Made by Billy in The Lounge

Former Drejk Moderator
1,663 posts
Seen 8th March 2016
22nd April 2014, 04:18 AM

Ok the guys this is how to stop bullying both online and in real life. I do hope this helped comment down below what you think and what I can improve on.

Bullying in real life(not online)

1. I would always keep a phone on you so you can call your mom or a family member.
2. Do not keep it a secret like I did because then you will get hurt even more.
3. Take camera with you so you have evidence that you was getting bullied because the bully could lie.
4. Always have a friend by your side for back up.
5. f you see someone who it getting bullied tell an adult so they can help.
6. Contact the police like I did. They give them a certain amount of rules they have to stick by or they get put in jail.
7. If it is a mate from school who is bullying you get your mum or dad to contact the school and they will sort out if he gets expelled or gets isolation.
8. If the worst comes to the worst then you will have to fight back even if the bully gets a broken leg.
Here is a video of a boy who fights bullying:http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/wWjBKbwdSuU/mqdefault.jpg

Online bullying:

1. If you are playing a game and you get bullied contact the owner of the game to deal with them.
2. If you get emails of bullying then block them and don't read them.
3. Keep some emails of bullying and get the police so they can contact the user behind the email.
4. Try and get them to reason with you so you can work out why they are bullying you and how you can stop it.
5. If it is on a game like this and it has forums then post it on that so people can see what's happening.
6. Tell them stuff about them E.g. " your so scared that you can't bully me in real life you have t bully me over the internet." So then they start feeling said and you can say "see how I felt when you said things to me"
7. If you see bullying do not just stand there being scared lf the bully go and take drastic action.
8. Stand strong and don't give up.

Here is a song about bullying it is by Eminem and I have done the clean version as there are to many swear words in it. I would suggest to look at the official video as there is a video about bullying. This video is covered the words by a pause so if you hear a bit of the word you can't hear the full word so its not really cussing. If you do think it is inappropriate if I get 3 comments about it I will take it off.

Enjoy ~Bill~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkGLMhcxcPc

+1 by sir Pro1, -1 by We are anonymous

Banned
1,509 posts
Seen 16th May 2015
22nd April 2014, 04:23 AM

There was alreday a post about this, but it's a bit different because it's in real life. Sorry. -1

We are anonymous
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us.

Former Drejk Moderator
1,663 posts
Seen 8th March 2016
22nd April 2014, 04:27 AM

Quote:
There was alreday a post about this, but it's a bit different because it's in real life. Sorry. -1
there have been many posts like this and this is only a reminder. Does it matter if there have been posts about this. Everyone has their own oppinion on how to stop it and I wanted to share mine if that is ok. Plus I am well experienced as I got bullied for 3 years. I do not see the problem with this, I am helping a lot of people in this community. And what about the new users who don't know much about this, they wouldn't know how to find the post until they see this one. So yes think about things and please do not jumps to conclusions~Bill~

Banned
1,509 posts
Seen 16th May 2015
22nd April 2014, 04:31 AM

I like your opinion it's just that there has already been a post about it, everyone should respect people's opinions. Also i'm sorry if you got bulied but remember this is also my opinion so please respect mine as i did to yours.

We are anonymous
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us.

Former Drejk Moderator
1,663 posts
Seen 8th March 2016
22nd April 2014, 04:33 AM

Quote:
I like your opinion it's just that there has already been a post about it, everyone should respect people's opinions. Also i'm sorry if you got bulied but remember this is also my opinion so please respect mine as i did to yours.
I do respect it but it is just I am thinking about the new users. If the new users get bullied this helps them. And if the are new how would they find the other posts about bulling? They would know how to as they don't know all about the forums

Banned
1,509 posts
Seen 16th May 2015
22nd April 2014, 04:35 AM

But someone already made a post about how to stop bullying. I appreciate how you're trying to help new users though.

We are anonymous
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us.

Former Drejk Moderator
1,663 posts
Seen 8th March 2016
22nd April 2014, 04:39 AM

Quote:
But someone already made a post about how to stop bullying. I appreciate how you're trying to help new users though.
yes but it is the fact on how would the new users find it. Others have made numerous posts like this so others have more help on how to stop it that is the message I am trying to get through here. Even I have made a post about it but that is to stop bullying but not steps. I didn't even know that people have made posts like this, I have only been here 1 1/2 months and I have never seen one.

Banned
1,509 posts
Seen 16th May 2015
22nd April 2014, 04:42 AM

Well you've seen one now lol. XD

We are anonymous
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us.

1,314 posts
Seen 26th October 2015
22nd April 2014, 05:07 AM