22nd April 2014

How i started/found OldCP~Rawr

Made by Rawr in The Lounge

2,442 posts
Seen 26th February 2019
22nd April 2014, 04:21 PM

Hello user (s),

For a while now, i have been thinking about doing a post about how i "discovered" oldcp, and the DSGHQ Forums! And i think that now would be time, seeing iv, been here for about 3-4 months, i think! So, lets begin, shall we?
How i started!
So, i was bored, of course! And then, an idea came to my head! Of course, it was OlCP. So i searched: OldCp link. I was watching all these youtube videos, about this game called OldCP.biz, and i said maybe i should try it out! So i created my account, and thought it was strange to have no email needed. Anyways, i created an account, logged on, and my first account was: Sk16ck with an ID of: 131. So i started as a noob. Just a beta hat, of course. So then, i asked people, "How do i get money, how how how?!?!?" and so, that person answered back saying "say /ac [amount of coins here] and press enter! So then i went to the clothes shop, saying "Whoa! This clothes shop is a drawing, i know this wasnt te real clothes shop design." (which it isnt.) and so, i clickd the clothes catalogue, and i went to by a black hoodie, and then i lost all my money! So then, then i had to do the /ac command over and over to buy my items. So then, i saw other players/users say the command, /addall. And so, i said to myself: "why dont i try what that person said." So i typed it of course; /addall. And i was surprised how much items there were, i thought there were most likely less. And then i started playing along, and during that time, i had no idea what v2, v3, v4, and so on ment. But all iremember, is that you used to be able to walk on walls. During that time that i joined, i believe it was v3, and walking on walls wasnt a big thing.

So that users/people/players of DSGHQ, was how i started/found OldCP.
Please slap that like button seeing and because it took me time to writte/type all this.Also feel free to comment your thoughts. Although, please no rude, or meaner comments!

~Rawr

Rookie
3 posts
Seen 25th April 2014
22nd April 2014, 04:33 PM

it is like anyone elses story u know? but worth writng i joined oldcp by joining mirai.so then freepenguin and in a cpps voter i say a few other cpps then i found this cpps and wanted to start as a guarder anyways nice story!

i am a guardian and like to help protect OldCP even if i dont have to do it PS ignore the creepy eye thing its just to show what u should avoid

76 posts
Seen 24th January 2016
22nd April 2014, 04:46 PM

cool story i liked how u were honest same expierience i had except oldcphelper and the vid helped a bit more!

To Become A Agent U Have To Get This Right
http://www.quizyourfriends.com/end-quiz.php?id=1405011616522704
No this i cant type in but mail me about danger or targets will be appreciated
But Here It Is The Exact Official Real TSA HQ

LOL i love the TSA HQ cause it has the latest Agent Computers

Login or join the forums to reply.