16th October 2013

Backyard Baseball: Cheats and Hints

Made by Nintendo in The Lounge

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
16th October 2013, 07:15 PM

Unlock Humongous Memorial Stadium: Get to the World Series with your team in Season Play mode. After Game 1 of the Series, the stadium should be unlocked.

Unlock Aquadome: Hit a home run into the pool at Steele Stadium, into the lake at Frazier Field, and into the swamp at Gator Flats. You should now have this unlockable.

Unlock Color Commentary, Abner Dubbleplay: Receive every certificate in the game. He should then be playable.

Unlock Greg Maddux: Turn two double plays in one game in season mode.

Unlock Mike Piazza: Win 20 games in season mode. Note: Try playing a 32-game season instead of an 18-game season to do this.

Get to the playoffs in Season Play: Win your division in season mode to enter the playoffs.

Division Series Certificate: Win the Division Series in the playoffs in season mode against another team.

League Championship Series Certificate: Advance to the World Series and win the L.C.S.

Backyard World Series Trophy: Win the World Series by winning three games in the best-out-of-six Series.

Make Custom Player: Go into any game mode, pick a stadium, and go to the bottom of the player select. You should see a shadowy human figure. Select the shadow and edit your player.

Make a Diving Catch: Press the X Button if a ball is out of reach of a normal catch. You'll get a power up if you make the catch.

Power Swing: Press the Y Button when you are on offense. Swing at the right time, and you should hit a fly ball.

Line-Drive Swing: Press the A Button on offense. Swing at the right time, the ball should go flying straight.

Grounder: Press the X Button when on offense. Swing at the right time, and the ball should dribble on the ground on its own.

Bunt: Press the B Button on offense. Put your bat out in front of the strike zone at the right time, and the ball should just drop down and scatter away from home plate.

"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

boba
398 posts
Seen 27th August 2020
16th October 2013, 07:36 PM

Thanks for this. I have the game and these work

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th October 2013, 07:37 PM

Um.. Nintendo. I think people stopped playing on Nintendo Game Cubes long ago.

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
16th October 2013, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Um.. Nintendo. I think people stopped playing on Nintendo Game Cubes long ago.

Actually, a handful of people are still playing them.

"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

boba
398 posts
Seen 27th August 2020
16th October 2013, 07:52 PM

I still play it. It is fun

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
16th October 2013, 08:48 PM

Yeah, I do not have a game cube, but I love to play these kinds of games! This is a job well done.

Login or join the forums to reply.