19th October 2013

Dice Talk-The Return!

Made by Dice in The Lounge

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th October 2013, 01:00 PM

Hi everyone! =D It's another day of Dice Talk! =D I have returned from Sill Rapids, Animal Jam!! It's was awesome! I was walking around with my 3 brothers and Dad! We had an adventure!!!
We ate AJ Food! Danced to AJ Music! I even met someone! His name was Junior! We were besties, until I to leave last night... It was sad that I had to leave my best friend! He was really nice and loved Hot Dogs like me!!! I even went to a AJ Football Game! The Wolves v.s. The Penguins! It was us! My brother, Jonah, does football! He got 12 touch-downs! Someone got sick and threw up on meh! I was mad so I punched him, and everyone started punching random people! A Grandma punched someone in the football field!!!!!! She's one tough grandma! Don't mess with her!

In other news, there was a funny jamacian song that R.L.F posted! It cracked me up!
It goes like this: It's time to sing along! to our three tables song! It's as easy as can be, Harry sing along with me! It's all I know! R.L.F is Ross Lynch Fan.
His real username is Mobon17...

And last talk. There is a wedding going on tomorrow at 3:00 PM!!! Rudolf, my brother, and Gladis, his bride, are getting married!!!! We already got best men and Bridemaids!!! I am a best man!!! Modon17 is also a best man! And xChristinax is one of the bridesmaids... I am listening to a song from limewire called: You are Pirate... :p YOUR OUR FAVORITE GOOD TEAM! WE ARE THE PIRATES WE WANT TO BE-oh sorry, I love that song... Thats all for Dice Talk today! Bye! "Like" if you are coming to the Weding!!!!!!!!!!!

496 posts
Seen 6th July 2015
19th October 2013, 01:03 PM

animal jam game or animal jam

(-_-'') (^ D ^) (o.o) (^. ^ ) (e . O) (._. ) ( ' O ')< candylove

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th October 2013, 01:05 PM

Game of course Candy! Why would it be a real place??!!

496 posts
Seen 6th July 2015
19th October 2013, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Game of course Candy! Why would it be a real place??!!
idk

(-_-'') (^ D ^) (o.o) (^. ^ ) (e . O) (._. ) ( ' O ')< candylove

Login or join the forums to reply.