20th October 2013

Whisper Command

Made by Hashir in The Lounge

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th October 2013, 07:26 PM

If you have not noticed there is a whisper command added to oldcp a long time ago. It is to communicate with someone without them being in the same room. I really love this command because if anyone is afk, you can just tell them with the whisper command what they're missing out or if you need them. Below I will tell you how to use the command.
/whisper (Username) (Message)
Eg. /whisper Hashir Hey der hash browns!
Comment your thoughts on the whisper command!

+1 by PenguinDSC and Bailey
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
20th October 2013, 07:28 PM

I thought it was for mods only?

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
20th October 2013, 07:28 PM

Quote:
If you have not noticed there is a whisper command added to oldcp a long time ago. It is to communicate with someone without them being in the same room. I really love this command because if anyone is afk, you can just tell them with the whisper command what they're missing out or if you need them. Below I will tell you how to use the command.

XD! TOOOO funny! But this is a very cool command. But does it say it out loud?

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
20th October 2013, 07:30 PM

Lol! What did you whisper?

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
20th October 2013, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Nope, any user may use it!

Are you reading my signature?
Boring, isn't it?

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
20th October 2013, 07:32 PM

Thank You, hashir i wanted to know what that was now i know thank to you ^.^ thanks - sadie

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th October 2013, 07:32 PM

Quote:
I tried it before..Everyone saw my whisper.
Yeah, you should go in an igloo and do it. Remember, you can communicate in another room even though the other user isn't in it.
Quote:
Quote:

Yes it does. You are recommended to go in a room no one else is in.
Quote:
Nope! It is certainly not.

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
20th October 2013, 07:37 PM

So what about spamming using whisper or swearing you won't know who it came from. It's lucky /Jr adults isn't still open, coz people could send a swearing message.

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
20th October 2013, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, you should go in an igloo and do it. Remember, you can communicate in another room even though the other user isn't in it.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Well, then I will remember when I want to whisper to one person only, I will go to a room with nobody in it, plus can you whisper to two people at the same time?

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th October 2013, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Right now, it won't let me on Old CP because on the front page it says Banned "You are banned from Old CP." So, I can't go on it for the next 5 days.
Off topic. On topic: Your thoughts?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Well, then I will remember when I want to whisper to one person only, I will go to a room with nobody in it, plus can you whisper to two people at the same time?[/quote
No you can't

Master
1,827 posts
Seen 19th May 2023
21st October 2013, 11:51 AM

Quote:

That could just be a private chat like on Oasis.

Login or join the forums to reply.