24th October 2013

Succeeding

Made by Kara in Help and Support

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th October 2013, 08:16 AM

I have made this discussion because I am afraid people don't honestly want moderator as much as they think. Well this is a test.. do you want success? Now most people say yes.. but think,actually think. If you want success so bad... do you want it as much as you want to breathe when underwater for over 17 seconds. Try it.. sit underwater for OVER 17 seconds and think about that feeling. Think about how much you want to breathe.. then you go up to get the air. Now think about how much you want moderator.. did your mind change or are you now determined to get it.Trust me.. I want success as much as I want to breathe.. I want to stay a moderator.. that is my success.. not to go up not to go down. I also want to become a doctor when I get older.. I am already studying medical things. please think about how bad you want something before you thrive and bust your butt trying to get it.. then realize you don't want it. ;D If you remember I posted something JUST like that on "Things to live by" I am re-posting it out here in case you don't get to see it. But think about it all guys before you do something to change your life.

Comment you thoughts.

+1 by , CPManiac, PenguinDSC and May23

Kara
Administrator

Master
1,027 posts
Seen 6th September 2020
24th October 2013, 10:02 AM

Hey Kara, I do swimming for a sport, and I do that all the time! In fact, I have to do whole laps not breathing. This is a great example if you really want to become a moderator or not. Because once you do go underwater for the first 10 seconds, you'll wish you could breathe. When I grow up, I want to be an electrical engineer, and I have already started, because I skipped a grade in math, and I always hae known what to do with computers. I gave this a like, because this is reality. Most people don't know how hard it is to BE a moderator, rather do your job as a moderator. ;D

Waddle On!

+1 by Kara

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
24th October 2013, 10:48 AM

Quote:
I have made this discussion because I am afraid people don't honestly want moderator as much as they think. Well this is a test.. do you want success? Now most people say yes.. but think,actually think. If you want success so bad... do you want it as much as you want to breathe when underwater for over 17 seconds. Try it.. sit underwater for OVER 17 seconds and think about that feeling. Think about how much you want to breathe.. then you go up to get the air. Now think about how much you want moderator.. did your mind change or are you now determined to get it.Trust me.. I want success as much as I want to breathe.. I want to stay a moderator.. that is my success.. not to go up not to go down. I also want to become a doctor when I get older.. I am already studying medical things. please think about how bad you want something before you thrive and bust your butt trying to get it.. then realize you don't want it. ;D If you remember I posted something JUST like that on "Things to live by" I am re-posting it out here in case you don't get to see it. But think about it all guys before you do something to change your life.

Comment you thoughts.

I do swimming with him, because we are bros. And I can succeed if I try, and I do try very hard, and want to follow the rules.

+1 by Kara

787 posts
Seen 12th March 2014
24th October 2013, 10:49 AM

kara I think you copied my post because
mine was "aim for your goals and never give up"

this title sounds the same but different words

although you did make a great post :D

Epic signature by my best bud iceesoda/luke

Epic signature by: Internal
Epic signature by cat warrior "Meow"

Awesome Signature Made By Cat Warrior

2,325 posts
Seen 2nd November 2015
24th October 2013, 10:53 AM

I really like this post. I really like it because to me, it showed me how much I want to be a Moderator. And I really strive to be one. I accept all the challenges and responsibilities. As I say, you gotta "Defeat the obstacles"
When I grow up, Im thinking of being a part time nurse, author, and chef. ( i know it is a lot, but i am going to follow my dreams ;) )

+1 by Kara

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
24th October 2013, 11:09 AM

I'm trying to succeed, and follow my dreams of being an electrical engineer like my dad! :) I love computers, and math! And those are the perfect traits to make software in electrical engineering.

+1 by Kara

114 posts
Seen 25th April 2014
24th October 2013, 11:42 AM

Quote:
When I grow up, Im thinking of being a part time nurse, author, and chef.
You'll have one heck of a life :D
Quote:
I love ....... math!
awesome :D nobody in my school seems to like maths :(

Also kara, well said and thanks for posting this, I think some people need to think a little before they become determined to get mod.

+1 by Kara
-lowons.
Need help? Post in the forum and/or PM/email me, there are penguins here to help! :)
And because Pickle1020 said that Bob 'fitted me',

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th October 2013, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Hey Kara, I do swimming for a sport, and I do that all the time! In fact, I have to do whole laps not breathing. This is a great example if you really want to become a moderator or not. Because once you do go underwater for the first 10 seconds, you'll wish you could breathe. When I grow up, I want to be an electrical engineer, and I have already started, because I skipped a grade in math, and I always hae known what to do with computers. I gave this a like, because this is reality. Most people don't know how hard it is to BE a moderator, rather do your job as a moderator. ;D

Waddle On!
I love swimming! This year I am trying out for it. Which means OldCP time is probably going to slow down a bit.

Kara
Administrator

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
24th October 2013, 05:11 PM

Yeah, we do swimming at 7:30 in the morning, and we have to wake up at 7:00. It is tiring, but very fun! :D

Login or join the forums to reply.